Sort by :
Filter by :
- Dear friend,
What is the price? Lodha is a good builder.
- Connectivity to Navi mumbai is a big proble. Desai bridge is doubled now but there are no signs of konkan railway overbridge. It is bottleneck. And connectivity is coming at cost and new toll-nakas are coming up.
ANy idea about rates at Regency ? I heard it is down at 2100/- ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Currently Connectivity is concern but after 5-7 years situation would be different... expansion of roads are already under way due to Intl Airport and upcoming SEZs... Railway connectivity will improve... may be metro rail or mono rail will be announced for this area... There are big hope from this area if u see the geographical positining,its very strategic location to develop infrastructure....CommentQuote0Flag
- Carpet Area Fraud
Lodha is cheating on carpet area. They actually count the walls etc. as part of carpet area. If you grill them, they agree that they do not calculate carpet area as per legal definition. They use an internal approach which is confidential. The difference between the actual legal carpet area and what they promise is 10% to 15%CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by msayedbukhariHi,
Can any one tell me, Lodha is upcoming with his project Lodha Casa-bella in dombivali, They claim it will be well connected to New mumbai and had plan with the lavish amenities and also plan for the middle class families.
It will have 3500 units means it will cater to a population of around 15000. Do you think this project will give good appreciation in 5 years of span (looking at its location). Do you think it will be sucessfull as it is plan.
Please your comments will be highly appreciated.
Definitely it is worth investing here. Only thing I can see is some kind of cheating in the area and facilities they provide.CommentQuote0Flag
- Tjis is very good idea to interact with each other because builder is not providing data of person who has purchased flat at casa bella kindly give me cell no of the person who created this forumCommentQuote0Flag
- Pls carry on the discussions here !
Please carry on the discussions regarding lodha casa bella & casa bella gold at this thread. this thread has already has more than 100 replies and i guess we all would benefit if the new discussions take place there so that all are benefited.
New threads will unnecessarily create more confusion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do Lodhas negotiate price?
I wish to know whether Lodhas negotiate price for casa bela/gold?
Currently, they are asking for 2500 rate. Those who have already booked wud know if they neg, and how much.
Also, I am getting a 1bhk flat at casa bela-phase 1 (resale flat) at 2150. Shud i buy it instead of buying directly from lodhas at casa gold (phase-2) at rate 2500?
What is the difference between phase-1 and phase-2? Any difference in aminities?CommentQuote0Flag
- Recently Casa Rio project has been launched at the rate of 2394/- has anyone booked in this project. I have booked a flat recently there. A lot of valuable information is posted in this thread.. I would like to thank each one of you for the valuable info posted.
Would like to have more information on Casa Rio township located in dombivali developed by lodha builders/group.
1)Is title clear by govt and concerned authorities?.
2)Land falls under gram panchayat,forest dept or govt?.
3)Availibility of water & electricity after 2 years?
4)Usarghar railway station status in township?
5)old Casa bella status.
6)Is location drowned by water in rainy seasons?
7)ulhas river impact on mention project?CommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest ,its better to go with under construction property,it will give you a better appreciation in short period.
About Casa rio,It would be a very long term investment.In this area for this project mostly buyers are investors,and mostly have common thinking that once they will get possession they can earn rent.
almost it will take around 5-7 years might be more than this to complete this huge township.
Dombivali people seriously affected by load schedule,and water problem,How lodha will tackle this?even if he will provide 24 hrs power backup,still do u think it would be easy for maintaince for middle class family. This project is under grampanchyat.
so many people taken out back there amount after investing in lodha project,so think twice before investing your hard earn money.CommentQuote0Flag
- CBG and Casa Rio are quite close to each other, only separated by a road. However, when the entire township develops, hopefully by 2013/2014, it should be a well laid out township. Power supply should not be a problem, as Lodha has a lot of clout with the municipal authorities, and sholud keep his promise to save his reputation. However, water supply needs to be thought of, hopefully he can manange that too.
Casa Rio is supposed to be on the banks of ULHAS river, which presently is more like a sewage drain. Does he plan to develop or ensure a clean river? Pray he does that.
As regards permission is concerned, I am hopeful that all bottlenecks will be cleared, as Lodha plans to build housing colonies right upto MATHERAN. He apparently already has ownership?? of the entire land from Dombivili to Matheran.
The escalation in prices, by approximately 90 Rs psf per month, is more to attract crowds, but he is manging it quite well so far, and has ensured those who booked early do not feel cheated.
Once the township develops, all other amenities should fall in place, and it should quote at a reasonable premium; so those with a long term horizon who have booked as an investment need not worry. four times return in ten years should be easily achievable.
Any other queries?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by apartmentseekerCBG and Casa Rio are quite close to each other, only separated by a road. However, when the entire township develops, hopefully by 2013/2014, it should be a well laid out township. Power supply should not be a problem, as Lodha has a lot of clout with the municipal authorities, and sholud keep his promise to save his reputation. However, water supply needs to be thought of, hopefully he can manange that too.
Any other queries?
In dombivli loadsheding is almost 6 hours per day. Is lodha starting any power generation plant ? Is diesel generators economical to provide 24 * 7 supply ?
When water supply in dombivali is so less from where lodha will get water ? Will bore water sufficient for such a big project ?
When project is not in limit of dombivli munciple limit clout with which municipal authorities will be useful ?
Reputation ? Please check lodha heaven in dombivli. I have not visited it in recent time (last 5 yrs) but condition was bad even then.
Road to dombivli or panvel each one has toll plaza.
Ulhas river (Nala ?) carry so much dirt from all over factories . Any treatment plant planned by Lodha ?
You looks so much hopeful abt Lodha.CommentQuote0Flag
- i have booked a flat at casa rio,even after repeated request we are not allowed to visit the site.previously in the beiging demand for the slab instalment use to come every one and half month but to my suprise the instalment for slab for 6,7,8 has come after every 15 days 1) 31.01.12. (2) 15.02.12 (2) 29.02.12.usually each slab takes more then one month.I dont know how RSP Design Consultants (India)Pvt Ltd certifies the work completed reportPls any body guideCommentQuote2Flag
- Hi All, I happen to speak to an agent and he suggested me to avoid this project. Becuase of chances of excessive flooding on that land during the monsoon. Is this any true?CommentQuote0Flag
- monu ... flooding can happen anywhere in mumbai be it parel , kandivali or in thane ... all the real estate agents do is create panic about projects in which they wont get any cut ... since those projects which are affordable get sold by themselves .... hence dont rely on them .
Go and talk to people who are residing there or in the neighbour hood .... talk to them .... you will get a true pictureCommentQuote0Flag