Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Casa bella Gold

Is any one has the upate when Casa Bella Gold Construction will start?

Comment

Really? International Airport in three years?
      India was given 5 years' time to build a stadium for Commonwealth Games and even that is not done yet.
      Come on guys. Be real.

Comment

spoke to their associates couple of days back.. 2bhk optima and 2 bhk ultima shud kick off by feb..

Comment

Amol You are taking abt Casa Bella Gold?

Comment

hi friends

hi friends,
            as i m juz planning to book a 2 bhk flat in casa bella gold....out of the no. of options available which 1 u guys think are the best in terms of view..nd stufff....

Comment

Casa Bella vs Casa Bella Gold questions

Hello all,

Please help me with these questions.
              Does anybody have any idea if Casa Bella is completely booked out? Or CB gold?

Do either of CB or CB gold flats available for ready possession? I know a post in forum mentioned one of the projects will be over by Sep 2010, but wasn't sure if it was valid for both.

I gather that both CB and CB gold are at the same location. Did anybody get a chance to see how the site faired during heavy rains? Most of the time projects close to creek tend to be water clogged. Everybody knows this is the outcome of greedy builders raking up structures on a ground which is too weak because of the high water level. I was curious to know if anybody saw any usual or unusual water clogging in the area, especially during rains.

Hit back.
              Thanks.

Comment

????s and updates

Originally posted by apna_jhopda View Post
                Hello all,

Do either of CB or CB gold flats available for ready possession? I know a post in forum mentioned one of the projects will be over by Sep 2010, but wasn't sure if it was valid for both.

I gather that both CB and CB gold are at the same location. Did anybody get a chance to see how the site faired during heavy rains? Most of the time projects close to creek tend to be water clogged. Everybody knows this is the outcome of greedy builders raking up structures on a ground which is too weak because of the high water level. I was curious to know if anybody saw any usual or unusual water clogging in the area, especially during rains.

Hit back.
                Thanks.
                Yes CB and CBG are in the same location, just separate entrances - don't know if we would share common amenities as havn't looked at CBG in detail.
                You are right on the water logging and apparently Lodha have appointed a spet contractor to sort that out. I have an email from them confirming this to my queries on this issue.

No ready possession, as the entire project is rising out of the ground from scratch. This far a few building in the CB phase are up structurally. CBG to mobilise around feb'10 tentatively.

Re bookings best check with office directly.

Comment

Originally posted by apna_jhopda View Post
                  Hello all,

Hit back.
                  Thanks.
                  1) CB is booked out not CBG
                  2) None are in ready possession. CBG work hasn't started yet
                  3) They are at the same location alright but we can make out where CB ends and CBG begins.

Btw just for your info, I have booked a flat already. I suggest you start reading this forum from the beginning. You have lots of catching up to do.

Regards,
                  Debayan

Comment

Thanks Fray and Debayan.

Comment

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

booking of shop

I am planning to book a shop as and when the same is available for sale. I see the area to exponantial growth after 5 years and perhaps even more there after. Is it a good idea? What should be the reasonable price for the same. Any idea whether the shop booking are opened?

Members please post your views.

k

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X