They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jayakrish
    Thanks...let me try

You can also try LIC HFL and HDFC bank. My understanding is that HDFC will not process loans unless they are sure about the project and their legal status.
    CommentQuote
  • rent in dombivali

hey guys
    can anyone please tell me what is the approximate rent for 1BHK & 1HK flats in dombivali
    Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • anyone has idea about new tax.....is builer going to add new tax on us.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, All proporty purchased under construction will have to paid service tax on 1/3 of agreement value. In fact this clause is already mentioned in the draft agreement of CB.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone update on status of construction and status of paperwork till date
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a flat

I booked a 2 BHK flat in CBG. SBI and HDFC told me they will have no trouble approving the loan as Lodha is a reputed builder (CBG as a pre-approved property on the SBI and HDFC system may still take some time). IDBI has already approved a loan for a friend who bought a flat in CBG. This investment is from a long term perspective and I wont be too worried about short term issues (in any case, all builders have the same problems with paperwork, approvals, construction timelines, etc).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ther

Hi are u still interested in buying a flat in CB.I already own one

there and am planning to sell.it is a fantastic project and is sure to

fetch good returns once the project is completed.Construction on site

is moving fast.

You could mail me on thelastactionhero420rediffmail.com

Thanks,

Keith

Originally Posted by lovelyhome
    I am thinking of buying a 1BHK flat (648sq feet) in CB . The newspapers are currently carring ads with rates upto Rs.2450... Can anyone who has already booked a flat in CB tell me if its worth to invest at this rate....

Also would like to know what would be the hidden charges and the quantum (Eg. parking, club house chgs, etc).. it would certainly help me in making an informed decision.....

would appreciate an early revert as i am planning to visit the proposed site in a few days...:)
    CommentQuote
  • SBI sanctioned my home loan for CB and I completed all the formalities with the bank yesterday and got the rude shock when Bank said that CASA BELLA does not have the commencement certificate and Bank will only disburse the amount only when they get a copy of this. Bank has a tie up with CASA Bella and I have a copy of this. So bank must have checked all the legalities b4 enetering into tie up. Also Bank takes the legal opinion before sanctionining the loan. Bank has now sanctioned the loan so now why is this fuss ? Isn't that a purchaser in a sandwitch position between bldr and bankers ? Any idea how to resolve this ? Surprisingly SBI Bandra Kurla complex has made the payment to Lodha for some of its borrowers but SBI RACPC Thane is denying it after loan sanctioning !!
    CommentQuote
  • yes almost all banks sanction the loans which depend on the financial status of buyer(the buyer lands up paying 5500-15000 as processing fees),but when it comes to disbursment it depends on the legal status of project.the buyer is in no position to convince the bank officials to disburse the loan.
    Other important point is that the builder has provided pocession dates to buyers in agreement and also has done stamping and registration,but the draft red hearing prospectus of the builder for public issue clearly mentions that the project at the earliest be completed in DEC 2012.The dombivli project will come up again with 3rd phase booking after cassa bella & it is to be marketed by cassa bella Eden.
    Regarding harshads querry ,if SBI dosent disburse the demand amount to the builder and if your sanction date is getting over than you are at risk of losing your processing fees.You should wait for reapplying for fresh loan from any bank once the builder has a fresh demand and please dont go through any agents-please deal with the banks loan centre directly.The process of getting loans from private financial banks will be much simpler as the underconstruction projects are always awaiting some or the other sactions from governing bodies which causes the roadblock in loan disbursement from government banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Casabella

I have also booked an apartment at CBG; the developer seems to be increasing the prices lately, gone up by Rs 90 psf last week. But has he got the requisite approval for 18 floors?

Also what is the diff between super built up and builtup area?

Any replies please?
    CommentQuote
  • Casabella

I ve booked a flat in Casabella (2BHK) this week without doing much research. I witnessed the construction for casabella in progress. Can some one help me with the following clarifications.

1) Is there any possibility of facing water and electricity problem in this project?

2) When can we expect the Usar ghar station?
    3) Will lodha keep up their promises like hinduja hospital, school, swimming pool, Golf course etc. ?

Thanks in advance,
    swamy
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

Hello ekswamy

I have too booked in Casa Bella 2BHK in cluster of Riveria.. I just got a called yesterday that plinth have just started. Could you please share to what extent was the progress that you witnessed and for which cluster?

Also, what psf did they offer you ?
    CommentQuote
  • casabella

Hi,
    I could just see around 4 buildings coming up. It is definitely more than what I saw at my first visit (around 20 days back). This shows the things are progressing. Since I ve booked in CBG, I didnt ask much about CB. I will go again this week end. I will enquire about your queries.

Regards,
    swamy
    CommentQuote
  • Feedback/info please!

To guys who have tracked (and visited) this project..

- Can you please drop a note on your observations of this project? Is it reliable? Are you happy with their service etc.? How is the progress?
    - What is the ongoing rate - and is there any scope for negotiation?
    - What is the potential of this area (in Dombivilli) - I am trying to understand the development, connectivity, infra etc.
    - Any other feedback/advice you may have to share?

Thanks so much!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekswamy
    Hi,
    I could just see around 4 buildings coming up. It is definitely more than what I saw at my first visit (around 20 days back). This shows the things are progressing. Since I ve booked in CBG, I didnt ask much about CB. I will go again this week end. I will enquire about your queries.

Regards,
    swamy

Many Thanks Swamy for your update.
    Surely, do let let me know about it upon your next visit.

Thanks again !!
    CommentQuote