Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Guys I have one doubt....for 18 floor projects they have 2 floor completion - payment option instead of every floor payment.

    How quick Lodha manages to build 2 floors? Can I expect a 2 months difference between the two payments or one month difference? Also what is the grace period till we need to make the payment?

    Please reply...

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Originally posted by PranayM View Post
      Guys I have one doubt....for 18 floor projects they have 2 floor completion - payment option instead of every floor payment.


      How quick Lodha manages to build 2 floors? Can I expect a 2 months difference between the two payments or one month difference? Also what is the grace period till we need to make the payment?

      Please reply...
      1. Difference between 2 demands could be even 18-20 days..

      2. grace period is 15 days..

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
        1. Difference between 2 demands could be even 18-20 days..

        2. grace period is 15 days..

        Thanks for your reply......Too quick construction - 2 floors in 18-20 days!

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          pre:home loan

          Hi Pranay,

          what documents did u submitted for pre saction of home loan form sbi

          and what time did it take to get it approved from sbui

          thanks
          navin

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Originally posted by PranayM View Post
            Guys I have one doubt....for 18 floor projects they have 2 floor completion - payment option instead of every floor payment.

            How quick Lodha manages to build 2 floors? Can I expect a 2 months difference between the two payments or one month difference? Also what is the grace period till we need to make the payment?

            Please reply...
            The time period between two floor completion is minimum one month and on average is 45 days. However during monsoon months, it was upto 2 months also. Grace period is 15 days in all cases.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by PranayM View Post
              Thanks for your reply......Too quick construction - 2 floors in 18-20 days!
              This isn't general..as pointed by other user as well..

              18-20 days is the MINIMUM i have seen (rather faced) for my building (serena A)...

              But really, once SLAB work is done..I think pace will be too slow..as Lodha would have already taken 90% of money...

              What is observation of others w.r.t time period between slab work completion and final possession?

              vaise mere question koi answer nahi karta is forum per..

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
                Folks..

                Does anyone knows the current base price for CB?

                Has anyone who has got possession tried disposing off the unit in free market? What hurdles did they faced? Did those who got possession tried enquiring Lodha for NoC ( any charges for this) ?
                This one is pending as well...

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by navin_uk View Post
                  Hi Pranay,

                  what documents did u submitted for pre saction of home loan form sbi

                  and what time did it take to get it approved from sbui

                  thanks
                  navin

                  Hi Navin,

                  I can understand your curiosity but unfortunately I may not go for a Home loan...we have some village property to be disposed off...so I may adjust the financials accordingly...anyways incase I do opt for one...I will surely reply

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
                    This isn't general..as pointed by other user as well..

                    18-20 days is the MINIMUM i have seen (rather faced) for my building (serena A)...

                    But really, once SLAB work is done..I think pace will be too slow..as Lodha would have already taken 90% of money...

                    What is observation of others w.r.t time period between slab work completion and final possession?

                    vaise mere question koi answer nahi karta is forum per..

                    Hey fundoo ji,

                    Dont get disheartened.... somebody definetly answer....I had a word with their sales manager and he says Lodha has some M1 or some technology with which the floor come up very fast.....But I was wondering then what is the difference between payment on each slab completion (for 8 storey) and payment on completion of 2 slabs (18 storey). Are they nearly the same?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by PranayM View Post
                      Hey fundoo ji,

                      Dont get disheartened.... somebody definetly answer....I had a word with their sales manager and he says Lodha has some M1 or some technology with which the floor come up very fast.....But I was wondering then what is the difference between payment on each slab completion (for 8 storey) and payment on completion of 2 slabs (18 storey). Are they nearly the same?
                      By the way...Serena is a 8 storey or 18 storey?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X