Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Hi...does anybody know if the Casa Bella Gold has got all the necessary clearances..I am waiting for posession of my house...just that last 5% installment is pending...infact Lodha even tried to offer me some discount for paying this last installment right away..however I refused...I have been told by the call center that the possession will be in Dec 2012 for Utopia...any comments.

Comment

Originally posted by hardeep b View Post
      Does Lodha gives any interest on delayed possession as it is mentioned in their agreement that they will give 12% interest on delayed possession beyond grace period.

haha... good question, when i asked them about it they replied stating they are very well within their rights and hence they haven't breached any T&C's.
      If we try to act smart with them they have smartly stated one cost that if there is any inflation cost involved in cement, steel etc this cost will also be borne by the consumers. So no point fighting such a big firm who are already playing smart in this...

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj M View Post
        Hi Pranav,

I too have received similar letter for my flat in Suprema with unjust demand of interest. Can you share your no at We will take this up offline.

Regards,
        Manoj Mishra

I have invited u using my ac we can use the online chat option and we can exchange no's.
        Last edited by classic2404; April 21 2015, 02:12 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

Originally posted by PKAKKAD View Post
          I have invited u using my gmail ac we can use the online chat option and we can exchange no's.
          Hi All,

Atlast had visited for site visit.

Things have really shaped up good and was happy to see development and quality of work.

Wait seems to be fruitful.

Comment

Re: HI

Dear Rajat,
            It is indeed nice to know about your satisfaction.

Can you elaborate a little more?

Regards

Praveen Iyer

Utopia, CBG

Comment

Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
              Dear Rajat,
              It is indeed nice to know about your satisfaction.

Can you elaborate a little more?

Regards

Praveen Iyer

Utopia, CBG
              Since my possession in next few days so as per process i was allowed for site visit. few clusters like Suprema Magnifica Regalia are already ready with 30 members already residing and 150 possessions completed.

Every wing has glass doors in lobby with security guy . few gardens are already set with decent greenery and work for rest is going on. club house work is in full swing and shall be completed by JULY.

Even interior is in good form with geysers , washbasin and provision for aqua guard and AC.i was surprised to see serving Platform which i was not aware of.

I felt pleasent after seeing all buildings and way they have been maintained.

Comment

Can somebody share construction status of CB Gold also. Lodha has not asked for Payment in Platina F since last 06 - 08 months. last payment asked was for 1st floor.

Helpful if somebody load architect certificate for CBGold.

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                Since my possession in next few days so as per process i was allowed for site visit. few clusters like Suprema Magnifica Regalia are already ready with 30 members already residing and 150 possessions completed.

Every wing has glass doors in lobby with security guy . few gardens are already set with decent greenery and work for rest is going on. club house work is in full swing and shall be completed by JULY.

Even interior is in good form with geysers , washbasin and provision for aqua guard and AC.i was surprised to see serving Platform which i was not aware of.

I felt pleasent after seeing all buildings and way they have been maintained.

Comment

Nice to hear

Dear Rajat,
                  Thanks for elaborating on your site visit.

It indeed is a confidence boosting post.

Hope all the clusters come up with the same quality and satisfaction of all the residents

Regards

Praveen

Comment

Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
                    Dear Rajat,
                    Thanks for elaborating on your site visit.

It indeed is a confidence boosting post.

Hope all the clusters come up with the same quality and satisfaction of all the residents

Regards

Praveen
                    But be prepared for additional burden of tax..if you have already reregistered your agreement. i had done registration long back (2009)which was cancelled and i was not supposed to pay few taxes but since its reregisterd now..i am forced to pay to govt. few addon taxes which are recently implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                      But be prepared for additional burden of tax..if you have already reregistered your agreement. i had done registration long back (2009)which was cancelled and i was not supposed to pay few taxes but since its reregisterd now..i am forced to pay to govt. few addon taxes which are recently implemented.
                      Dear Rajat,

Can you throw light on the taxes?

I have also registered in Oct 2010. But have not cancelled it.

In fact I have made all payments in advance.

I have already paid MVAT and Service tax.

Is there any additional tax other than these?

Did you initiate cancellation and re-registration or Lodha did it?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X