Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
    Hello Santosh,

Thanks for the information! I have also tried searching for schools through the Internet and have heard about this Omkar International school but not visited personally. We had visited Podar International in Kalyan but its too far off. What did u find bad about Omkar International, could you please elaborate so that I can keep that in mind when I decide. Also don't they offer IB board as their name suggests "International"?

We are likely to get possession in the next few months but not sure. Are you planning to shift next academic year if you get possession by that time? Please let me know which school you opt for if you plan to stay.

There is also EuroSchool in Airoli but that too would be at least 30 min far.
    Thanks again
    Dear VSS,
    My wife found the school building too small. My son went along with her and he also did not quite liked it. Her point was that how they are having both ICSE and SSC board courses in such a small building. But as i told you earlier this school has good reputation amongs the local residents.

If i get the possession in time, i will surely move in there next academic year. I will surely let you know the school i opt for.

Please keep in touch!

Santosh Singh

Comment

CB residents meeting on Sunday 1st April 2012

Hi Everyone,

We the residents of Casa Bella have planned a meeting this Sunday 1st April 2012 at 10 am at Magnifica Cluster garden. Agenda is to discuss various issues faced by residents of Casa Bella and take it up with Lodha Management. We already had a meeting last week and this would be our next plan of action.

Request everyone to attend this meeting.

Thanks.

Manoj
      Last edited by classic2404; April 21 2015, 02:11 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

casa bella

hello members,

I am planning to buy a 1bhk flat in casa bella, pl let me know if anybody wants to sell now, what was the initial price of casa bella by Lodha..

Whether all necessary things of life are available now.

regards and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jramesh111 View Post
          hello members,

I am planning to buy a 1bhk flat in casa bella, pl let me know if anybody wants to sell now, what was the initial price of casa bella by Lodha..

Whether all necessary things of life are available now.

regards and thanks
          I do not think you can get resale flat currently due to Lodha policy (to sell before completion of project) but you can bargain for new one with them..i assume there is still inventory left for casa bella and you can expect good deal.

Comment

Concerns in property purchase at CASA Bella - Lodha- Dombivili

Hi
            I am planning to purchase a 2bhk Optima in Casa Bella, but have some concerns as listed below, it will be a great help if some one could address the same -
            - Commutting - is the biggest concern ; how does one travel to Dombivili station. Especially in evening time how does one return back from work place to Lodha township.
            -are there any autos / bus service from Dombivili station to the township? hows the frequency.
            - Are there any good schools close by ?is there safe transport from the township to schools?
            - Are there any retail shops etc. closeby to buy daily stuff, groceries etc?
            - What about amenities promised by builder like children play area, swimmingpool, club house etc. ,- is any of this ready? or these are just builder promises and may take a long time.

Thanking you
            BT

Comment

add me to this group i have booked flat at casa bella elegenta .cluster E.

Comment

Silence in the group

Guys,

All of a sudden why there is a silence in the group?

Would like to know how many of you have not registered on our common Casa Bella googlegroups id? Please ping me so that I can add you to the groups.

Thanks.

Manoj

Comment

Hi Rajat,

Yours is in which cluster? Have you joined our CB googlegroups id? Could you please post the snaps of your flat for the benefit of others who have also booked in CB?

Thanks.

Comment

hi

letter cbg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for posting architect letter.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X