Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

google groups id casa bella

hi ,
    please provide the id/ url/ address for Casa Bella Google Group. I am interested in joining.

Thanking you
    BT

Comment

Hi btbella,

I have sent you a private message. Please respond to it.

Thanks.

Manoj

Originally posted by btbella View Post
      hi ,
      please provide the id/ url/ address for Casa Bella Google Group. I am interested in joining.

Thanking you
      BT

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj M View Post
        Hi Rajat,

Yours is in which cluster? Have you joined our CB googlegroups id? Could you please post the snaps of your flat for the benefit of others who have also booked in CB?

Thanks.
        Hi,

Was quite inactive..Travelling.

No.I havent joined group.I shall be posting pics in day or two as i shall be revisiting my flat.not able to go from long time.shall update with detailed pics soon.

Rgds

Comment

Hi I am new to this forum. What is Casa Bella Google Group? I have got a flat in Casa Bella but haven't got possession yet. Could you add me the Casa Bella Google Group please?

Comment

Guys, what would be the resale price of Cas Bella after 1 year ( possession)?
            Rs 5000 psft? Any views

Comment

the current rate as per Lodha is already 4500+, infact actual rate on carpet area is close to rs7000 to 8000 psft.
              In my opinion it will appreciate once Lodha delivers on atleast one of his promise regarding -school,hospital, mall etc. As there is already lot of negative publicity and angry customers .

Comment

Casa Bella Googlegroups id

Friends,

Register yourselves at cb_residents(at)(googlegroups).com for all the latest updates around CB/CBG.

Cheers!

Comment

want to buy flat in casa bella

Hi,

I want to buy flat in casa bella.

Is it possible to buy flat on resale.

Prem

Comment

Hi Prem,
                    firstly i would strongly recommend to stay away from CB and Lodha projects, to know why -you can simply go through the various post on this forum or google for palava city, you will get your answer.
                    secondly to answer your question, as per the agreement imposed by the builder, its not possible to resale, until the builder allows

Comment

I beg to differ Bella. Despite all the negative publicity (this happens in any big project initially, for example Gurgaon when it was first built by DLF), the Casa projects of Lodha at palava have great potential. I have seen the project site and the ongoing developments. The area is strategic and will probably be the next growth area for Mumbai after New Bombay. The prices are still low and will give fantastic appreciation a few years down the line. I have invested in the project and I am hopeful that it will turn out to be a good investment. Of course some patience is required. And an under-construction project always comes with some risks and headache. If one is ready to take that, this will be greatly beneficial in a few years.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X