Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by debanaishi View Post
    I beg to differ Bella. Despite all the negative publicity (this happens in any big project initially, for example Gurgaon when it was first built by DLF), the Casa projects of Lodha at palava have great potential. I have seen the project site and the ongoing developments. The area is strategic and will probably be the next growth area for Mumbai after New Bombay. The prices are still low and will give fantastic appreciation a few years down the line. I have invested in the project and I am hopeful that it will turn out to be a good investment. Of course some patience is required. And an under-construction project always comes with some risks and headache. If one is ready to take that, this will be greatly beneficial in a few years.

Hi,

I agree with your views.
    even I had gone thru lots of difficulties , Delays and follow ups and even i had regretted my decision of dealing with Lodha.
    but now i have got possesion and i am happy..there are still few minor issues still after possesion but that can be expected as its a huge project.since they have FM department stationed at complex itself so all issues are resolved immediately.its really done beautifully and classy touch is given. currently work is on full swing for all gardens and club house too.

i do not see that there should be any issue for great appreciation after sometime..provided realty market does well

Comment

Originally posted by btbella View Post
      Hi Prem,
      firstly i would strongly recommend to stay away from CB and Lodha projects, to know why -you can simply go through the various post on this forum or google for palava city, you will get your answer.
      secondly to answer your question, as per the agreement imposed by the builder, its not possible to resale, until the builder allows
      Hi btbella,

i feels its right policy adopted by Lodha..Reason is to keep investors away from project. you can definately sell flat once project is completed but cant sell still project in going on.

it keeps short time investors away and stop unwanted pricehike due to shortage of supply.

Comment

Originally posted by premck1975 View Post
        Hi,

I want to buy flat in casa bella.

Is it possible to buy flat on resale.

Prem
        Wait till Feb 13, resale may be possible after possession, which is in progress.

Comment

Possession of flat in casabella, majestica

This possession has been delayed by almost 18 months and still LODHA is not sure about the actual date of possession .Lodha is delaying the possession due to their own reason, now they are coming with the reason about non availability of row material and manpower,this is not the excuse should not be given by reputed builder like Lodha. I would like to know from a member who has been given interest due to delay in possession.It is my life time saving which is now in stake.

Comment

CIVIC GOVERNANCE TAX - Has anyone got this demand from Lodha???
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Did anyone get a letter about "Civic governance tax"? We got a letter stating that we would need to pay around Rs. 30,000+ (for 1BHK) at the time of possession for this. They also stated in the letter that since this was not mentioned in our agreement, this tax will be free for us for the first 2-3 years after possession and after that we need to pay this amount for every 3 years. So at the time of possession we need to pay the amount (which they say is for the next to next 3 years) and there will be a penalty if not paid as usual.

The description for this tax is given as follow: "since we will be having facilities like hospital, school, gardens etc to maintain these we have to pay this tax"

Now, my questions are:
            1. Is this something in line with government rules/tax? Or something invented by Lodha, just to accumulate money which they are falling short of?
            2. 60,000 (since we have 2 1BHK flats) for 3 years is quite a amount and we should be informed about this during our agreement. This being free for the first 3 years does not help as it will be a ongoing expense for us in the future
            3. Why should we pay this even before anything is constructed? I am sure that at the time of possession of my flat (in the next 1 year), school, mall, hospital construction would even have started. So why pay now?
            4. Lodha should have known that building such a huge project with all this facilities would take all this money, he should have thought about this when he was advertising these features. Now he cannot put these expenses on us.
            Last edited by vss_2011; June 27 2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Civic Governance Charges

Dear All,

This CGC has forced me to enter into this forum again. I have apch CBG CC with certain queries in writing raising the ques on validity of such charges pronounced akin to "taxes".

fwg is letter

Mr Naren Bosmia
              Relationship Manager
              Customer Care, Casa Bella Gold
              Lodha Dwellers Pvt Ltd
              Lodha Excelus, NM Joshi Marg
              Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011

CLARIFICATION ON CIVIC GOVERNANCE CHARGES IN RESPECT OF FLAT NO xxxxxxxxxxxx/CASA BELLA GOLD OF xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Ref:-
              (a) Your letter no Nil dt 23 May 2012 on the subject.

(b) Teleconversation of undersigned with Mr Naren Bosmia on 02 Jun 2012.

(c) Para No 36 of Agreement of Sale in respect of ibid property between undersigned and Lodha Dwellers Pvt Ltd.
              2. As per para 36 of the builder-buyer sale agreement of the Flat No xxxxxxxxxxx/CBG herein ref as ‘property’, the undersigned is not liable to pay the so called “Civic Governance Charges”.
              3. The property was purchased on the pretext and reliance that the surrounding, amenities etc will be there in the township. The price of the flat itself encompass all the so called value added survices. So charging all the new charges at this juncture will be against the agreement and amounts to violation of the same.
              4. You are requested to furnish following details:-
              (a) Legal standing of the “CIVIC GOVERNANCE CHARGES” and how this term has been coined by private builders which confuses the buyer as akin to “Taxes”.
              (b) On what basis these have been calculated.
              (c) All the amenities are part of Second and Third Schedule of Agreement of Sale Page no 61, 62 and 63. The mere fact that the buyer is getting these amenities and virtually paying for these as part of the flat cost will obviate the need of such new charges wrapped under heavy terminology.
              (d) Whenever any buyer book a property he is not only paying for flat actual cost (land share and construction charges) but he is paying additionally for the builder reputation, brand name, amenities, good surrounding, security aspects etc, otherwise no body will purchase as flat as single entitiy.
              5. In view of the above it is requested that the necessary steps pl be taken to rectify the same.

Sd/xxx
              Note: No reply has been recd so far from them .
              Last edited by maj_kaushik; June 28 2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kaushik for this information, and its good to know that someone is opposing to it. But with all this effort we are not sure if Lodha will come back on it. I think if all of us send the above similar letter to them it wont have any effect.
                The following post on the Pallava city site suggests that it may be a one-time cost but we are not sure:
                http://www.***************/forum/11-c...6&start=6#2445

Comment

Please approve my login in ***************-RANJITBHAI, I have booked my flat in Majectica, casbella, flat no- E303
                  Last edited by RANJITBHAI; June 30 2012, 06:33 PM. Reason: WANTED TO INDICATE THE FLAT NUMBER AND NAME OF BUILDING

Comment

How to chack the list of members in casabell- Majectica , wing wise

Comment

when they are offering posession? what's resale rate?
                      Kindly share....
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X