They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CBG - SBI loan

Hi,
    I wanna apply for SBI Home loan for my flat at CBG. SBI says CBG is not yet approved but CB is approved. I could not understand this. While the builder and the location remaining same, where is the problem?
    Any one gotta true picture about this issue? When I called up Lodha they say it would be cleared in a month!!!

Regards,
    swamy
    CommentQuote
  • casa bella progress

Any idea what is the price at which the apartment is being sold now ? It has been just more than a year and looks like the prices are up by 700+.

Meanwhile I got a demand letter from Lodha that floor # 8 slab in Magnafica cluster is under progress. So promise of Sept-10 still looks like a reality but total township will take 2-3 yrs to finish, for sure !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Harshad,

Let me just get this right - appears like the buildings will be ready - like you state some around sept 2010 - BUT the infra-structure would not be completed for another 2-3 years or more ?. Now we obviously would have paid the full amount as our particular apartment was ready for handover yet how do we live in a neighborhood not readied for habitation. Have i interpreted this right? would appreciate any inputs here. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It would certainly take time to develop the habitat. Only bldg will raise but once these are done then naturally the things will be developing very fast. No integrated township can be completed in a year. It might take 3 yrs at least. But at least basic amenities and commuting part is resolved then may be few people can start staying there too. But it is remote possibility that someone will occupy very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Harshad, so long as the rest are OK with this system then i guess so do i.... so long as the basic amenities and transport are in place as you say so be it. -
    CommentQuote
  • No fray. it is not ok. We will give it time but we need the infrastructure to be completed for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you Debayan, but unless we all are in agreement we might have to accept the schedules as delivered to us... it's our call really.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Rio

Those who dont know, Lodha has started the third phase called Casa Rio, rate is 2398 and situated on the other side of the main road.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Lodha is also starting independent houses and duplex houses project around Casabella . Any confirmation?
    CommentQuote
  • Anything in Pune

Is Lodha building any society in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

Another piece of info for those who have booked in Casa Bella . Exacavacation is started...Construction will start in Mid June...Registration in Julu-August
    CommentQuote
  • I mean Casa bella
    CommentQuote
  • Casabella or Casabella ?
    CommentQuote
  • As far as i know, the area is likely to be well connected by road, and is at a prominent junction. My feeling is that the rates will appreciate; but only after the development and facilities are in place. However, it may be worthwhile investing now, when it is affordable.
    CommentQuote
  • NOC and Stamp Duty & Reg. for CBG

Hi,
    I have booked a 2bhk aura in casa bella . I have paid booking amount, 1st installment, revised 2nd installment (after providing the loan sanction letter from the bank), parking charges. I have received all the receipts except for the parking charges. Mode of payment for parking charges was by check. Waiting for the allotment letter. Only problem now is getting the NOC and the Registration details from Lodha for loan disbursement. The executive told me that it is still in progress and is expected to get done very soon (June,July). Also they mentioned in case the sanctioned loan gets elapsed due to not getting the above docs by time they will bear the charges for applying for a fresh loan application. All this is verbal so not sure. Anybody else has any concrete information
    CommentQuote