Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

I visited the Lodha Palava site twice this month. After a lot of thought decided not to invest in the Lodha's Dombivli project.

Finally decided to invest in Ulwe. Have recently formed a group with 4 other people (have posted the details in some other thread on this forum about our group) and we all would be buying flats in Ulwe.

Comment

Hey Aman - can you send me the link to your ulwe post. I may be interested in it as well. Thanks !

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...oup-47063.html

Comment

Lodha at Palawa..is going on since my Childhood. No end in foreseeable future. I Avoided it while I live in DOmbivali. In my opinion, its SHEER WASTE of my money.

Comment

Lodha World School at Casabella Site

Dear all,

One member of www.*************** went and had good information about Lodha World School at Casabella site.

The fees is 33000 Rs upto Sr. Kg and then 35000 Rs for 1st std onwards.

Really good news for those who wanted to shift in 2013.

Comment

Finally one year after registration received the Plinth demand for CBG Vertica-B. Palava shall turn out to be the best city to live in by 2020 !

Comment

Interested in Europa - CBGold. Any issues/concerns that need to be taken into account prior to Booking?

Comment

Hello - just wondering how was your experience with Lodha so far? Has it been good or do you have any concerns? - any thoughts will be helpful since I am looking to invest in this project. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
                    Hello - just wondering how was your experience with Lodha so far? Has it been good or do you have any concerns? - any thoughts will be helpful since I am looking to invest in this project. Thanks !
                    Contrary to what many on this forum have experienced, mine has been pretty satisfactory with Lodha. Over the past 2 years they have definitely put in some good systems and procedure in place for CRM.

Comment

Originally posted by dubyaskin View Post
                      Lodha at Palawa..is going on since my Childhood. No end in foreseeable future. I Avoided it while I live in DOmbivali. In my opinion, its SHEER WASTE of my money.
                      Why?People are already staying in Casa Bella.There are delays for sure but much better than other ones.Please check Nirmal Lifestyle thread.
                      Project started with 2000 psft in 2009,at that rate it was a steal.Investment always comes with risk but potential is high at such price points.Rates are already close to 5000 psft,so already been a success who booked it till 3000 psft.
                      Also,Lodha did not allow selling of flats till possession is given.This clearly keeps short term invester at bay and only long term investors/end users are interested.
                      Last edited by Kuldeepp; January 15 2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X