Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Club Casa is now open.What is the experience of people living?

Comment

Hello everyone,
      I've booked flat in casa rio, will be ur opposite side of road neighbour soon :-)
      I wanted to enquire about transport--- from casa bella to koperkhairane & dombivali. How frequent is it? and is it available from both sides? and are there enough seats in the vehicle?
      regards
      Andy

Comment

Cracks!!! my god.... in newly built apartment.. already cracks are there... real shame!

Comment

How is the area developing?

Hi All,

I am considering buying a 2BHK in Lodha Casa. I would like to know how is the area coming up ? How far are the shops, restaurants, malls, etc from this place ?

Is it good for somebody having an office in Powai ?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by inquizzitive View Post
            Hi All,

I am considering buying a 2BHK in Lodha Casa. I would like to know how is the area coming up ? How far are the shops, restaurants, malls, etc from this place ?

Is it good for somebody having an office in Powai ?

Regards,
            Hi,

Even this depends on where do u stay currently as this seems to be good with road connectivity and the people who stay and are well acquainted with Airoli,Ghansoli...Vashi Road.
            From Ghansoli Kalyan shilpata road connectivity is there which is around 20 min to Casa rio if you drive in ur own vehicle and the road is getting extended.
            If u r looking for possession by anywhere Jul 2014 and decent price Casa Rio is good option.
            Just search in wikimapia with Casa Rio because avilability is currently in Casa rio and Gold the route understanding also u will get.
            Basic amenities wise already there is lodha heaven since from long time with well avilability of necessary things, apart from this Lodha is buiding Lodha Mall,Hospital and School in Casa Bella Gold.

With Thanks,
            Rahul

Comment

Dear Mr Manoj

I would like to join

Pls let me know how can i join it
              Last edited by classic2404; April 21 2015, 02:08 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

Originally posted by Kuldeepp View Post
                Club Casa is now open.What is the experience of people living?
                Hi,

Do get hooked to clubcasa on facebook...you shall get all regular updates.

till now Experience is good as things are very professionally managed.

Comment

Originally posted by andy27 View Post
                  Cracks!!! my god.... in newly built apartment.. already cracks are there... real shame!
                  Agreed...its not only cracks but quality of work is bit inferior.

Comment

Hi,

You can send your request to the groups id. It will be accepted by one of the moderator.

Originally posted by yogenderc View Post
                    Dear Mr Manoj

I would like to join cb_residents@googlegroup.

Pls let me know how can i join it

Comment

How's the Lodha transport to koperkhairane from casa bella? frequency? no. of vehicles? can someone depend on it for daily commuting?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X