Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
    Has anyone got possession and sold their apartment??? If yes at what price did u sell?? I will be getting possession in rio next year and will provably sell upon possession.
    According to local agents, sale of ready posession apartments in casa bella/ bella gold have slowed down drastically. However, my frnd just sold his 2bhk CBG 5300/sqft.

    I have been getting calls for resale of flats Casa Rio... Is the possession alrdy done there??.

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Originally posted by dssoni View Post
      According to local agents, sale of ready posession apartments in casa bella/ bella gold have slowed down drastically. However, my frnd just sold his 2bhk CBG 5300/sqft.

      I have been getting calls for resale of flats Casa Rio... Is the possession alrdy done there??.
      I think possession of a few towers has been offered. Can you share numbers of some reliable brokers in that region for my future reference. Thanks in advance.

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Usarghar: The invisible 'station'

        The Diva-Panvel corridor is one of the several routes that branches out on Mumbai's suburban section
        August 23, 2013

        Mumbai

        Shashank Rao
        There are seven railway stations on this section where some long-distance passenger and cargo trains halt every day. But there are a couple of unscheduled halts that some trains have to make.

        Missing: Between Diva and Panvel, there are only two stations, Datavali and Nilje. There is no station at Usargarh.

        Just after Diva station, as trains go towards Panvel, there are two stations Datavali and Nilje. Sandwiched between these two is a blink-and-you-miss-it halt, which is not on the Central Railway’s suburban map, but a few trains make unscheduled stops here.
        Welcome to Agasan/ Usarghar station, buried amid brambles and wild shrubs, and surrounded by villages and industries.

        There is a board blocked out of vision by a tangle of bushes and trees, which reads Agasan. But around it, there is no infrastructure -- platforms, ticket-booking counters, roof, fans, light fixtures or any other basic amenity seen at any railway stations are missing. There is just the railway track. For the last 10 years, the CR authorities are making unscheduled halts at this virtually invisible “station”. “Some trains make unscheduled halts here, although there is no such station,” said Atul Rane, chief PRO, Central Railway.

        ID crisis


        Senior CR officials said villagers in the area have been demanding a railway station and the state government accepted their demand, which is how Agasan came into being.But, half the villagers wanted the station to be named Usarghar while the rest wanted to call it Agasan. This led to a lot of problems.

        “Years ago, there was some violent protests from villagers which led to a stalemate-like situation. Now, until the state government comes up with a solution, we are not considering this as a valid railway station,” said another railway official.

        Officials said that now the government has asked the Thane collector to submit a report on this issue. But the collector, P Velrasu, is out of town, informed a voice on the other end of the phone when this reporter contacted his residence. The officer’s cell phone was unreachable.

        The railways said that until the government officially gave it the status of station, they could not put it on the map and operate it as a normal station.

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          Thanks for this info.

          If lodha tries maybe they can do something about it. After all they hv political connections.

          Who cares what the station is named as long as it is operational.

          So much development happening in this area and so many people will come to live here. It will good if for once the state does something for common man rather than just increasing cost of daily commodity.

          Originally posted by kalandar View Post
          Usarghar: The invisible 'station'

          The Diva-Panvel corridor is one of the several routes that branches out on Mumbai's suburban section
          August 23, 2013

          Mumbai

          Shashank Rao
          There are seven railway stations on this section where some long-distance passenger and cargo trains halt every day. But there are a couple of unscheduled halts that some trains have to make.

          Missing: Between Diva and Panvel, there are only two stations, Datavali and Nilje. There is no station at Usargarh.

          Just after Diva station, as trains go towards Panvel, there are two stations Datavali and Nilje. Sandwiched between these two is a blink-and-you-miss-it halt, which is not on the Central Railway’s suburban map, but a few trains make unscheduled stops here.
          Welcome to Agasan/ Usarghar station, buried amid brambles and wild shrubs, and surrounded by villages and industries.

          There is a board blocked out of vision by a tangle of bushes and trees, which reads Agasan. But around it, there is no infrastructure -- platforms, ticket-booking counters, roof, fans, light fixtures or any other basic amenity seen at any railway stations are missing. There is just the railway track. For the last 10 years, the CR authorities are making unscheduled halts at this virtually invisible “station”. “Some trains make unscheduled halts here, although there is no such station,” said Atul Rane, chief PRO, Central Railway.

          ID crisis


          Senior CR officials said villagers in the area have been demanding a railway station and the state government accepted their demand, which is how Agasan came into being.But, half the villagers wanted the station to be named Usarghar while the rest wanted to call it Agasan. This led to a lot of problems.

          “Years ago, there was some violent protests from villagers which led to a stalemate-like situation. Now, until the state government comes up with a solution, we are not considering this as a valid railway station,” said another railway official.

          Officials said that now the government has asked the Thane collector to submit a report on this issue. But the collector, P Velrasu, is out of town, informed a voice on the other end of the phone when this reporter contacted his residence. The officer’s cell phone was unreachable.

          The railways said that until the government officially gave it the status of station, they could not put it on the map and operate it as a normal station.

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
            I think possession of a few towers has been offered. Can you share numbers of some reliable brokers in that region for my future reference. Thanks in advance.
            Why go for brokers... Wen U have so many websites where U can offer your property for sale. Y pay brokerage??????

            How ever I know a nice guy called Tabrez, will pm U his no.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by dssoni View Post
              Why go for brokers... Wen U have so many websites where U can offer your property for sale. Y pay brokerage??????

              How ever I know a nice guy called Tabrez, will pm U his no.
              I am from the old school. I feel better if a broker is involved. Will confirm once i receive tabrez' no. Thanks for offering to send the same

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                I am from the old school. I feel better if a broker is involved. Will confirm once i receive tabrez' no. Thanks for offering to send the same
                I am sorry, am a novice at using this forum... But am not able to figure out how to send U a PM???? Can U guide pls?

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  I think you need to have 10 posts before you can send a PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Ok... Thnks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      can anybody tell me what is the per sq ft maintenance being charged in casa bella?
                      And do club charges and city governance charges need to be paid every month as well?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X