Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
    new mumbai airport will be at travelling disctance of 40 mins but is that too near ? How frequently one travell by plane ? To travel till dombivaly station will take 20 minutes which is nearest one and till 1 & half hour from mumbai.
    Abt sales deed and registration. Registration & stamp duty is just a blind process and does not gurantee anything. please have a legal adviser and check all documents. sales deed is also deed between buyer and builder and promises an apartment but not amenities.
    yes Mahesh, you're spot on about the frequency of airport usage, but i guess all the hoopla is more in respect of probably the infrastructure - in today's age i don't think the Maha Gov would want to construct a brand new airport with shoddy infrastructure.....hopefully.

Thanks for the update on the SD and registration - guess will need to be aware of clauses included, in short plain dejecting to know that amenities that was their main sellign point may not now be included - is it really true that we can be fobbed off so easily by an uncaring government.....

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
      new mumbai airport will be at travelling disctance of 40 mins but is that too near ? How frequently one travell by plane ? To travel till dombivaly station will take 20 minutes which is nearest one and till 1 & half hour from mumbai.
      Abt sales deed and registration. Registration & stamp duty is just a blind process and does not gurantee anything. please have a legal adviser and check all documents. sales deed is also deed between buyer and builder and promises an apartment but not amenities.
      reading this forum is very interesting and it seems that the people who have booked are having very high hopes from builder.
      i feel that the
      1.final product will not be as flashy as the ad.people showed thank god if the final product will be atleast comparable to hiranandani powai.
      2. the pocession is going to take atleast 5 years from now lookng at thepace of work.
      3.do not rely on promises like special corridor for so called usarghar railway station.tomorrow some builder will come up with the idea of special corridor for new airport in new bombay.
      4.so relax ,dont rely on fast pocession promise,only plus point is the product is being delivered by reliable builder.so its going to be good appreciation innext 5 years

Comment

Is Casabella Dombivali a good place to put money in?

Comment

casa bella

I visited the construction site today. They are fast completing the construction, it seems. They're constructing the floors in hurry so that the money can be recovered as early as possible. Thus 95% of money will be recovered in next few months and then during possession only 5% needs to be paid. Cluster C, D, E in 8 storey bldg will be completed asap. The 18storey bldg...nobody knows !!

They have not completed the regn and stamp duty process but asking for the construction linked payment. Banks won't give the loan unless you do the regn process. So in this, the buyer will be forced to make the payment at his own. This is concerning matter. I have so far made 25% of downpayment and I have been asked to make 20% +5% payment and I still don't have the agreement document with me !! Banks clearly said, unless you've the regn document, we can't process the loan application.

Any remedy ??

Comment

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post
            I visited the construction site today. They are fast completing the construction, it seems. They're constructing the floors in hurry so that the money can be recovered as early as possible. Thus 95% of money will be recovered in next few months and then during possession only 5% needs to be paid. Cluster C, D, E in 8 storey bldg will be completed asap. The 18storey bldg...nobody knows !!

They have not completed the regn and stamp duty process but asking for the construction linked payment. Banks won't give the loan unless you do the regn process. So in this, the buyer will be forced to make the payment at his own. This is concerning matter. I have so far made 25% of downpayment and I have been asked to make 20% +5% payment and I still don't have the agreement document with me !! Banks clearly said, unless you've the regn document, we can't process the loan application.

Any remedy ??
            Haven't you got the allotment letter? Allotment letter should be enough for starting the procedure of loan. I guess it is true for private banks. Not sure about government banks.

Also I would like to point out that allotment letter will be given only if you have paid the first installment and parking charges. Do not pay the second installment unless you have the allotment letter in hand, just to be on the safer side.

Regards
            Debayan

Comment

paying of registration and stamp duty are necesary for disbursment of loan even in private banks.

Comment

Updates

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post

Any remedy ??
                Thanks Harshad, for your update on site. agree with Debayan's advice on payments. Have you completed your regn and ST formalities - that should suffice on securing your loan?

Regards
                Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by jiahome View Post
                  It takes China 1 year to build such an airport. If we are to compete with them at some stage, 3 years is more than enough.
                  It is because of people like you that India cannot get its project done quickly. You never think positive.
                  Steps:
                  1) Think Positive
                  2) Make effort the change the psyche of the people with your +ve thinking
                  3) People will drive the changes in the system
                  Else only God can help us!
                  Lemme update you on CHina and India comparison...the Bandra-Worli sea link has taken 10 years, i came for an industrial visit for this same project in 2004.
                  China has completed 5 times length in sealinks in those 10 years.
                  Its not about psyche etc...its the ruthlessness needed in creating big infrastructure projects....think positive, think positive....u will think of a doctor only that way, doctor has a +ve thingy sign

Its not about thinking +ve, just evaluating a selling point of the project. Hope you are not part of the assumed international airport project. Santa Cruz - Chembur link road is another example you can look at, its a mere road.

Its not about thinking, its about the difficulties one face in executing such projects and thus timelines are superficially assumed lesser thts all what I am saying.

cheers..

Comment

Hi Any One In Casa bella Done Aggrement

Hi any one done agreement in casa bella?

any one got disburstment of loan in casa bella?
                    reply fast

Sandeep

Comment

Yesterday i got the allotement letter and letter to make DD for stamp duty and registration(both about Rs 1.2 lac)
                      I have sanction of loan from IDBI who have verbally agreed to disburse loan if they have allotement letter mentioning my contribution,stamp duty and registration paid.
                      i saw the site work, though there is some work going on,i am not convinced about the deadline for pocession.The building i have booked is still at digging level(8 storey) also the 18 storey buildings digging work is not in place.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X