They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lodha casa bella-dombivili

I am surprised to note that Parking charges were paid by Cheque. Absolutely unheard of !!! I including many others have paid the parking charges in cash and obviously there is no mention anywhere that the money is paid. The final agreement mentions that 4 wheeler parking is alloted but there is no proof of payment. This was always bone of contention amongst all the buyers and Lodha gave the allotment letter ONLY after the parking charges were paid in "dark".

Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • It came to me as a surprise as well when i was asked for a cheque against the parking charges. They said they have stopped taking cash for parking charges. However they mentioned that are not going to give any receipt for it and the allotment letter would act like a proof of payment parking charges.
    CommentQuote
  • lodha casa dombivali

any body facing problem regarding payment,,,,,,,,,,,,i m staying outside of india i have book 2bhk flat in platina,,,,,,,,,,treid calling and treid mailling them not reply,,,,,,,,,,,they have not sent me any letter regarding paymnet and mail,,,and suddenly they demand intrest how come,,,,,,,,,,if any one having conact number where i can compalint pls give me number
    CommentQuote
  • lodha casa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dombivali

any idea whata will be the rent of 2bhk,,,,,,,,,,i wana give after project finish
    CommentQuote
  • not more than 6-7K i guess....as the area doesn't have any facilities...and there will be huge of supply of flats in that area....
    CommentQuote
  • poll is not proper...

I guess the poll is not designed properly here...How to mark smthing as "No" isn't clear at all...
    CommentQuote
  • hi to all

i have booked a flat in casa bella 2bhk ultima,,,,5floor,,,i have haerd in this forum that this 18tower floor is not clear above 8floor,,,i have booked in feb 2010,,,,,so till date is it clear that now 18storey building can construct,,, i m little bit worry kindly any one suggest me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cause another problem for me i have booked a flat in thane also raunak group (unnati woods) but i have cancel this today cause i have heard that unnati woods have not clear a u.l.c (ulc means urban land clearance) so i dont wana do any mistake now anyone kindly reply me
    CommentQuote
  • can you please tell me ,while canceling the deal at unnatiwood,have they charged anything?how much amount u paid them while booking.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i pay till now 9lakhs,,,,i m nt in india now my freind has spoken to them right now i dont know how much they will charge after knowing willl post
    CommentQuote
  • Humm !!9 lakh is not a less amt,lets hope builder will refund your amt.
    in which phase u bought?coz there 4-5 phase are totally sold out.
    even it seems this boilder have other projects also,still u think ,there will be complicationsfor this project.
    CommentQuote
  • yes these builder has not get ulc clear,,,if not clear means we cannot get posssesion
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody book a flat in casa bella ,,,,,,,,,i have booked casa bella ,,,2bhk ultima with deck on 5floor
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i have today car parking in check and 2instalment,,,,,,,,,and i spoken to them they r telling no worry about 18 floor storey building,,,as they will progress they will get further approvals for higher floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Surya,

I too have booked in an 18 storey cluster and am worried with all this chatter about permits not being granted etc etc.... i think we who ahve booked in these 18 storey structures need to get some answers from the developers directly. Do they or do they not have the required necessary permits to go beyond certain heights... If what is being said is true, this is really ridiculous and unacceptable and we need to find a solution.
    CommentQuote
  • which project u guys are talking abt?

what is the rate u booked at in Feb ?

as far as i know they have obtained permissions for 18 storeyed buildings in Casabella.....but for casabella it is still pending...
    CommentQuote