Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Really frustrated with Lodha.. today i got there letter in which they have mention that possession for Platina C cluster will start in November 2015,, is there any1 from CBG platina C cluster who got communication from Lodha for there possession.

Comment

Hi Residents of Palava,

Last week I went through Dombivli area including Casa Bella. Buildings are mostly occupied, may be by tenants. It is beautiful township. People told me that lodha have also arranged efficient transport arrangement to nearby railway stations....nice...Residents are mostly working in Mahape side..many even in Andheri Seepz..seems Dombivli is becoming a town of townships....

Now my query is that how is your living experience there. Please do response.

Thanks
      Last edited by MANOJa; November 26 2015, 06:25 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

List of names who brought flat in Casa Lodha

Comment

yogeshraja; This list is for the Lodha's Kolshet project.
          Last edited by Malvish; November 26 2015, 01:15 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

I am looking to buy a 1 BHK Flat in Casa Bella Gold.
            Last edited by Malvish; November 26 2015, 01:18 AM. Reason: Edited for buying/selling solicitation

Comment

This is a note to all people who are waiting for possession.

I booked a 2 BHK Ultima apartment in Elitra C Wing in June 2012. The possession timeline provided to me at that time was April 2013. This was delayed multiple times due to various reasons and after numerous follow ups / rude conversations / stinker e-mails, I was finally provided possession of the apartment in Feb 2015, and the apartment has been on rent since June 2015.

The Lodha customer experience during this time can be very painstaking and frustrating. But their handover process is very professional and well-managed & the PCMA does a good job of attending to issues in the house. It takes care of the property and its residents well. So in the long run this experience will change for the better.

Comment

Dear Friends,

There is lot of silence in this thread since quite some time, many of us taken fit out possessions of our flats and rented out also.

I see overall a good development happened, particularly in CBG which is quite close to main road, mall etc. Have seen many of flats filled with lot of people movement around during my couple of days stay over there.

Also friends can u plz. start putting the details of clusters who received OC.

That will be helpful.

Comment

I received the OC for my apartment in Dec 2015.

Comment

Hi ,

I have an apt at CBG. I don't live in the city. Does any one who live in CB/CBG/CRG know when the Lodha mall is opening?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Are Lodha Casa Rio+-Gold and Lodha Bella+- Gold completely different projects. Can people use each others amenities?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X