Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by prkadam View Post
    Yesterday i got the allotement letter and letter to make DD for stamp duty and registration(both about Rs 1.2 lac)
    I have sanction of loan from IDBI who have verbally agreed to disburse loan if they have allotement letter mentioning my contribution,stamp duty and registration paid.
    i saw the site work, though there is some work going on,i am not convinced about the deadline for pocession.The building i have booked is still at digging level(8 storey) also the 18 storey buildings digging work is not in place.
    Thanks kadam for your info, seems like for loans to be sanctioned one would require the stamp and registration formalities completed. However since nothing has even begun on my cluster (18 storey ) guess i will have to check if registration and stamp duty can or ought to be paid at this juncture. I will be back in mumbai shortly and will follow up on this. Thanks again and please do keep us posted..

Comment

Casabella Gold

I have booked a 2BHK Aura flat on the 11th Floor through allcheckdeals.com. I got my receipt on time soon after the payment of the booking amount.

As far as the points discussed on this forum are concerned, I see a lot of potential in being an early mover in Dombivali and see it emerge as a new locality. All such new localities come with some amount of risk and that's where the money is. If you don't want to take risk to earn some money, you might as well deposit it in FD.

Comment

Originally posted by debayan View Post
        OK guys, me back again.

Today I have paid the first installment, and the cash. I have seen that the forum has had a lot of replies lately, things are hotting up a bit eh!

Ok, from the general discussions that I am observing (since the last post), a lot of information has come anew.

1) Good to hear that the title is clear...
        2) Don't know how to react on hearing about shaboo azmi's cancellation. Time will tell whether he made a wise choice or not.

Commenting on the other things, there seems to be a lot of discussion on the parking charges. I don't know what the confusion is all about. Wasn't it made clear to all that parking charges would have to be paid in cash? Now we are all matured ppl, CASH = BLACK MONEY in real estate. So if you are paying cash, how can you expect them to give a receipt for it !! It had been made explicitly clear that it will appear on the allotment letter and that too w/o any amount assigned to it. So why all the hoopla now?

USARGHAR RAILWAY STATION

Now one more piece of information which I think will be new to a lot of ppl, if not then my apologies.

THERE ARE NO LOCAL TRAINS PLYING AT PRESENT ON THE DIVA-PANVEL ROUTE. ALTHOUGH IT IS PROPOSED.

Now this 'proposed' word is very ambiguous. But on giving it a little thought, the railway station will come up its great, the new airport will soon come up, i.e great too. So what is the problem if there is no local train at present.

I mean come on seriously guys, what percentage of ppl you think will be using the diva-panvel route on a daily basis? Navi mumbai buses run frequently, bus service is going to be in place for dombivili station, once the possesions are given. So I dont think that there is any more reason to be disheartened.

THE REAL ISSUE

As pointed out by some ppl, the real issue is

WHEN WILL WE GET THE POSSESSION?

This problem needs to be addressed, bcoz I believe that the project has the potential to get delayed by at least 6 months, bcoz of its scope and size and not due to any faulty intention of the builder.

Any more updates?
        Hi Debayan,

I'm booking from Dubai. i haven't seen the site yet but they told me for 2BHK Aura, the possesion will be 2012. From the blogs, I'm just wondering whether Lodha promised the buyers possesion before 2012???
        So it raises another doubt for me whether I can posses it by 2012?

Comment

stamp duty and Registration

Thanks for the info Kadam, can anyone out there throw some light on whether it's safe to go ahead with the stamp duty and registration formalities when construction on the particular project has not even begun, in my case since i keep getting feed backs on the fact that the 18 storey clusters in the CB phase have even begun am wondering if it could be safe to or even legal to complete the formalities. I got the letter for commencement of the formalities in December last year, and intend going ahead shortly - would appreciate a response from anyone out there in the know. Thanks guys.

Originally posted by prkadam View Post
          Yesterday i got the allotement letter and letter to make DD for stamp duty and registration(both about Rs 1.2 lac)
          I have sanction of loan from IDBI who have verbally agreed to disburse loan if they have allotement letter mentioning my contribution,stamp duty and registration paid.
          i saw the site work, though there is some work going on,i am not convinced about the deadline for pocession.The building i have booked is still at digging level(8 storey) also the 18 storey buildings digging work is not in place.

Comment

Lodha casa bella

I paid ST and regn charges and also got the process done on 11.1.2010. I have got all the original regn documents and also various bldr documents. SBI has "in principle" approved the loan and is processing my loan application. This will take time. As far as the 8-storey work is concerned, the development is very fast. As soon as the loan gets sanctioned, I'll have to pay them through bank. The flat will be ready let us say by the end of this year but what about other facilities...My guess is 3 yrs !

Also those who have booked in 18 storey bldg will have to wait for long for getting the things in place. This is not yet initiated !!

Comment

site conditions

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post
              I paid ST and regn charges and also got the process done on 11.1.2010. I have got all the original regn documents and also various bldr documents. SBI has "in principle" approved the loan and is processing my loan application. This will take time. As far as the 8-storey work is concerned, the development is very fast. As soon as the loan gets sanctioned, I'll have to pay them through bank. The flat will be ready let us say by the end of this year but what about other facilities...My guess is 3 yrs !

Also those who have booked in 18 storey bldg will have to wait for long for getting the things in place. This is not yet initiated !!
              Thanks Harshad, at least i know the position - and can take it up with them on my next visit...... however is it still valid i pay for something non existent? I alos think your assessment of the completion dates is spot on..... Thanks again.

Comment

parking

I am thinking of buying a 1BHK flat (648sq feet) in CB Gold. The newspapers are currently carring ads with rates upto Rs.2450... Can anyone who has already booked a flat in CB Gold tell me if its worth to invest at this rate....

Also would like to know what would be the hidden charges and the quantum (Eg. parking, club house chgs, etc).. it would certainly help me in making an informed decision.....

would appreciate an early revert as i am planning to visit the proposed site in a few days...

Comment

Originally posted by anuragj View Post
                  I have booked a 2BHK Aura flat on the 11th Floor through allcheckdeals.com. I got my receipt on time soon after the payment of the booking amount.

As far as the points discussed on this forum are concerned, I see a lot of potential in being an early mover in Dombivali and see it emerge as a new locality. All such new localities come with some amount of risk and that's where the money is. If you don't want to take risk to earn some money, you might as well deposit it in FD.
                  Well, I am checking the site out today. From experience, I would say that buying a property which is near ready (albeit at higher rate) is always beneficial - you can get tax deductions on principal + interest payments earlier and u can use it/rent it out and get economic use faster. It's also very important to know who will bear cost of maintenance? Earlier, the builder bore it till society was formed and handed over. I am not too sure what plans LODHA has for all of us. The property market is undergoing several changes - in its present stage highly unregulated and big money and even bigger people are involved. People like us can only hope to get the crumbs at some stage. This is because at all times the price of your property (barring exceptions) is dictated by the price at which the builder is selling other properties in the same or near area. And your complex (barring exceptions) can be valued at 20% less than that price. Just a fair back of the envelope valuation.
                  As for Dombivali, Panvel, Kalamboli and other areas, the prices in the zone have been going up based on several probables - probably the international airport will come up soon, probably the Shiwri - Nava Sheva sea link will come up by 2015, probably ..... What is certain is that when Lodha comes under some jurisdiction (Dombivali Municipal Corp, or whatever), all owners will have to cough up some external development charges. So what we are getting presently is the discounted price for a discounted property.

Comment

good to hear that registration is going on

thanks harshad and kadam both

can you tell me when u have book the flat in cb if possible.

I have booked in aug 09.

Still I have to pay packing charges.
                    soon i will pay it for other formalities to complete.

Sandeep

Comment

Completion Of Work at casabella site

Today I have received the letter that they have almost completed the plint work of eleganta and some clustors they have completed 5 th floor.

Sandeep Bhor

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X