They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

i book 2565 and floor rise is 27 rs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i have book in casa bella ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did any one boook this cbg
    CommentQuote
  • i have book in feb 2010 and till now i have pay 6,19,875 till date,,,,,,,,,,including car parking charge am i right can anbody tell me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    which project u guys are talking abt?

what is the rate u booked at in Feb ?

as far as i know they have obtained permissions for 18 storeyed buildings in Casabella.....but for casabella it is still pending...

Thanks Fundoo - guess in that case we don't have anything to worry about.. -only hope the projects completed on time with all specs in place - will check anyways with their reps at HO and keep you all posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    i have book in feb 2010 and till now i have pay 6,19,875 till date,,,,,,,,,,including car parking charge am i right can anbody tell me

fray where did u book and this is right that i have pay this amount
    CommentQuote
  • u could have reduced ur outgo if you would have taken loan sanction letter/approval from ur bank....(assuming that you are going for loan)..

Was anyone able to negotiate with them? if yes...how much?
    CommentQuote
  • fundoo u are asking me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    fundoo u are asking me

yes...

Secondly, is any1 aware on how is progress ?
    CommentQuote
  • what a poll........

whoever who has created the poll in this thread, are you just mad?

you are expecting people to answer your questions in yes or no, but the only choice available is to tick against your question... now is that tick yes or no? If that is 'yes' then how do one vote 'no'????
    CommentQuote
  • LOL for POLL :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shabbo_Azmi
    whoever who has created the poll in this thread, are you just mad?

you are expecting people to answer your questions in yes or no, but the only choice available is to tick against your question... now is that tick yes or no? If that is 'yes' then how do one vote 'no'????

I too agree with u shabbo ...but lets not get offensive..

Poll should either be deleted or modified..so that it provides proper options to folks out here...
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Cluster Suprema

Hi All,

Anybody Booked flat in Casa Bella Cluster Suprema. I heard that they didn't have the NOC from railway for construction of like WING a, b, c IN SUPREMA.

Does anyone have Booked in these wings? and if yes what is Customer care response on Construction progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Suprema

I've checked with the HO and the only reply is "there is no problem " . I couldn't persue the topic further as i have booked at the other end. My advice to all of you who have booked in the Suprema / Eleganta Complexes' get together and ask questions in once accord and get the clarifications sought. You won't go too far on your own evilmind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi All,

Anybody Booked flat in Casa Bella Cluster Suprema. I heard that they didn't have the NOC from railway for construction of like WING a, b, c IN SUPREMA.

Does anyone have Booked in these wings? and if yes what is Customer care response on Construction progress?

hi evilmind,

i booked in suprema A wing, construction work is just started. the problem was NOC from railway as it is very close to the raliway track. this problem is for all frontline buildings. they are saying problem is solved and construction is in progress. dont know how they construct road and station in such small gap. now i worried that they shndn't construct samller bldgs and smaller rooms to adjust that gap. i visited the site recently and i saw all other 8 storey bldgs works are well in progress.

Praveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by praveenk02
    hi evilmind,

i booked in suprema A wing, construction work is just started. the problem was NOC from railway as it is very close to the raliway track. this problem is for all frontline buildings. they are saying problem is solved and construction is in progress. dont know how they construct road and station in such small gap. now i worried that they shndn't construct samller bldgs and smaller rooms to adjust that gap. i visited the site recently and i saw all other 8 storey bldgs works are well in progress.

Praveen

Hi Praveen,

I don't think they would compromise on the dimensions of the buildings or carpet areas of flats - these have been clearly marked out in the floor plans
    and your contracts - they might skimp on the green areas if that is possible. Vigilance from all concerned would be the key though.
    CommentQuote
  • How far are casabella & casario project from one another?
    which one is better?
    CommentQuote