They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good Project

I have booked a flat in CBG few days back and going through various forums/agents/buyers for details. I think all the investers should have only two worries;

1. The project seeing its size should be completed by 2013.
    2......last but not the least ......Lodha should not go bankrupt.

rest all is well

The prices will appreciate atleast 300-400 pc within 7/8 yrs span. I can bet on this. Any progress on registration process in CBG anybody
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Have most of the people who have booked flats in 18 storied building done with their registrations? I have got a letter from them for registration. i have booked my flat in SERENA cluster. Any one else in the same cluster? Spoke to the CSR today and was informed that progress on all clusters is good except SERENA and EXCELLENCIA? Construction for both these cluster to start next week and Plinth work SERENA likely to begin in next 2 months. Same for EXCELLENCIA! has anyone got any updates whether this is true or not? Railway NOC has already been achieved. Does anyone know the current rate lodha is charging for CB? DO reply and thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • casa bella

i have booked a flat in caa bella-SERENA.
    why the work of SERENA is not started...any technical problem like NOC from railway etc.?
    i heard they are still waiting for the permission to build 18th floor buildings. is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Rate at Casa Bella

They are quoting a rate of 3000/- psf but I dont think you can sell your property so the rate is really notional.

Originally Posted by pratimsil
    Have most of the people who have booked flats in 18 storied building done with their registrations? I have got a letter from them for registration. i have booked my flat in SERENA cluster. Any one else in the same cluster? Spoke to the CSR today and was informed that progress on all clusters is good except SERENA and EXCELLENCIA? Construction for both these cluster to start next week and Plinth work SERENA likely to begin in next 2 months. Same for EXCELLENCIA! has anyone got any updates whether this is true or not? Railway NOC has already been achieved. Does anyone know the current rate lodha is charging for CB? DO reply and thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • serena- Casabella..

Even I booked in casabella- serena wing....

Not sure whats up there? No clarity on why work is slow? Do they have railways NOC?
    Anyone from serena ....who has done registration etc?

3K...I agree...this is notional price and area won't command any rent in the initial stage (read for next 4 years) due to connectivity issues and HUGE supply of flats in that area...

Any idea on how much will be maint cost etc ? Possession for casa bella will go to March-April 2012 I guess...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Suprema Wing B&C Construction delayed

Hi All,

Here is another breaking news Construction of Suprema Wing B&C will start in Sept 2010 where as while in registration date of possation is given as Sept 2010.

No official comunication is been sent to customers about the delay and cause of delay.

Those who has already got loan sanction from banks and waiting for disburstment this will be a big issue for customers like me.

Please post your opinion and possible action steps ...........

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance cost is Rs.2.50 psf in the project, i guess it would be similar for Bella. Secondly they may be taking the two year maintenance on possession as in .

Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Even I booked in casabella- serena wing....

Not sure whats up there? No clarity on why work is slow? Do they have railways NOC?
    Anyone from serena ....who has done registration etc?

3K...I agree...this is notional price and area won't command any rent in the initial stage (read for next 4 years) due to connectivity issues and HUGE supply of flats in that area...

Any idea on how much will be maint cost etc ? Possession for casa bella will go to March-April 2012 I guess...:D
    CommentQuote
  • You may have been given an interim agreement/allotment letter where they would have mentioned either the date of commencement or completion and in case of delay the interest that they will pay you. You should be able to exercise that clause.

Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi All,

Here is another breaking news Construction of Suprema Wing B&C will start in Sept 2010 where as while in registration date of possation is given as Sept 2010.

No official comunication is been sent to customers about the delay and cause of delay.

Those who has already got loan sanction from banks and waiting for disburstment this will be a big issue for customers like me.

Please post your opinion and possible action steps ...........

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi

me to book in casa bella this feb 2010 they told me this june, they will take payment after completing plint level but till now they didnt ask for payment can any tell me what is process if anybody visits their
    CommentQuote
  • urgent

today i got allotment letter from lodha casa bella ,in that allotment letter this thing have specified

the allotte is aware that the building plans for the said project in which the said residential flat my be located are not sanctioned by the muncipal corporation for greater mumbai/concerned authorities.

this are the things have mention what shd i do i shd sign and give the papers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

any one can reply the above lines
    CommentQuote
  • railway noc

Originally Posted by pratimsil

hi pratimsil
    this is confirm that they receive noc from railway
    CommentQuote
  • Registration progress

Hello Everybody,

Is there any progress on the regsitration of flats in Casa Bella . I am eagerly waiting for it to have my home loan disbursed. I have booked my flat in Europa.
    CommentQuote
  • Now this is TOOOoOOOO MUCH

Now we have to pay extra 2.57 % service tax on our payment made to LODHA after 1 July 2010. means if your installment is of 100000 you will have to play 102570 /-
    CommentQuote

why evilmind any reason
    CommentQuote