They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This tax is gift (burden) for us provided by our great govt .......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    today i got allotment letter from lodha casa bella ,in that allotment letter this thing have specified

the allotte is aware that the building plans for the said project in which the said residential flat my be located are not sanctioned by the muncipal corporation for greater mumbai/concerned authorities.

this are the things have mention what shd i do i shd sign and give the papers

Can anyone please clarify? How come people are signing such documents?

Has anyone who booked in Serena...has gone ahead with registration?

Any update on progress made so far in these wings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Can anyone please clarify? How come people are signing such documents?

Has anyone who booked in Serena...has gone ahead with registration?

Any update on progress made so far in these wings?

For Serena building they will start registration by mid August
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulverma18
    For Serena building they will start registration by mid August

Thanks for info. Have u booked in serena as well?

Secondly...what about such dire clauses in allotment letter..?
    Why there is so much delay in serena ?
    CommentQuote

yes i have also booked in same appartment.

work is pending because of some clearance. As per them they got all clearances and registration will be start by mid august and the same time work will also start in Serena building.:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Registration of UTOPIA

Hello
    I have been following the discussion on casa bella since some time.
    Any updates on registration of the cluster UTOPIA?

I was told by CBG fellows that it will happen sometime in August.

Does anybody have any further info?
    CommentQuote

hi,

I too have booked in the same cluster. I guess the delay was there because of some clearence from the railways. Things have been sorted out now. first week of august is what the NEW target is now! I had gone thorugh the allotment letter again and did not find any such clause in it. I guess it is not meant for CB but for CBG! Too many flats there so guess it is likely that people start getting confused! and yes, registration would start by second week of august (again a NEW target). Lets see..!
    CommentQuote
  • alllotment letter

they mail me about cbg that its clear from all things,than only i sign my allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratimsil
    hi,

I too have booked in the same cluster. I guess the delay was there because of some clearence from the railways. Things have been sorted out now. first week of august is what the NEW target is now! I had gone thorugh the allotment letter again and did not find any such clause in it. I guess it is not meant for CB but for CBG! Too many flats there so guess it is likely that people start getting confused! and yes, registration would start by second week of august (again a NEW target). Lets see..!

?? I am clueless...:bab (38):then why such a clause in mine....Dude ..Can you please share/attach the scanned copy of your allotment letter ?
    CommentQuote
    ?? I am clueless...:bab (38):then why such a clause in mine....Dude ..Can you please share/attach the scanned copy of your allotment letter ?

In which cluster did u book your flat? does it come in the realm of CB or CBG? Chill...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratimsil
    In which cluster did u book your flat? does it come in the realm of CB or CBG? Chill...

CB - Serena wing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Hello
    I have been following the discussion on casa bella since some time.
    Any updates on registration of the cluster UTOPIA?

I was told by CBG fellows that it will happen sometime in August.

Does anybody have any further info?

They are talking about August till now. Will have to wait till August to know if this is being pushed further.
    CommentQuote

I checked a few Allotment letters, the clause you mentioned is there, apart from many other clauses like, sole arbitrator from appointed from developer etc
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment Letter

Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    I checked a few Allotment letters, the clause you mentioned is there, apart from many other clauses like, sole arbitrator from appointed from developer etc

Hi Harish, it seems that you have quite a good knowledge about CB and CBG by Lodha. I have recd Allotment Letter for CBG yesterday. It also says the same clause of 'not yet sanctioned'' what should I do. Actually speaking once we pay 20 percent +booking charges we become so helpless but to succumb to builders clauses only. Perforce we have to become "yes man". No Golf Course mentioned in CBG while it is reflected in site plan. Confusion dear. Date of Completion given is May 2012. Help Help Help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Hi Harish, it seems that you have quite a good knowledge about CB and CBG by Lodha. I have recd Allotment Letter for CBG yesterday. It also says the same clause of 'not yet sanctioned'' what should I do. Actually speaking once we pay 20 percent +booking charges we become so helpless but to succumb to builders clauses only. Perforce we have to become "yes man". No Golf Course mentioned in CBG while it is reflected in site plan. Confusion dear. Date of Completion given is May 2012. Help Help Help

I think we need to form a group and reach loadh office...

Allottment letter has clauses like - Builder can abandon project and will pay back the amount after 1-2 years....

Initially for CB they told me posession by 201X but now they are mentioning a date delayed by almost 1 year in allottment letter ...Initially grace period was of 6 months and now they are asking 12 months grace....Can Builder change flat at any point of time without our consent...?

I mean the builder is just assuming us as puppets and want us to play as per them...as we have already paid huge amounts...

What about reaching on 7th (Sat) or any other weekend all together..??

I know of myself and one more guy suffering from all this shit...please join us so that we can reach out in more effective manner...
    CommentQuote