• Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Anything in Pune

Is Lodha building any society in Pune.

Comment

Casa Bella

Another piece of info for those who have booked in Casa Bella . Exacavacation is started...Construction will start in Mid June...Registration in Julu-August

Comment

I mean Casa bella

Comment

Casabella or Casabella ?
          Last edited by ekswamy; May 17 2010, 01:25 PM. Reason: typograhical error

Comment

As far as i know, the area is likely to be well connected by road, and is at a prominent junction. My feeling is that the rates will appreciate; but only after the development and facilities are in place. However, it may be worthwhile investing now, when it is affordable.

Comment

NOC and Stamp Duty & Reg. for CBG

Hi,
              I have booked a 2bhk aura in casa bella . I have paid booking amount, 1st installment, revised 2nd installment (after providing the loan sanction letter from the bank), parking charges. I have received all the receipts except for the parking charges. Mode of payment for parking charges was by check. Waiting for the allotment letter. Only problem now is getting the NOC and the Registration details from Lodha for loan disbursement. The executive told me that it is still in progress and is expected to get done very soon (June,July). Also they mentioned in case the sanctioned loan gets elapsed due to not getting the above docs by time they will bear the charges for applying for a fresh loan application. All this is verbal so not sure. Anybody else has any concrete information

Comment

Lodha casa bella-dombivili

I am surprised to note that Parking charges were paid by Cheque. Absolutely unheard of !!! I including many others have paid the parking charges in cash and obviously there is no mention anywhere that the money is paid. The final agreement mentions that 4 wheeler parking is alloted but there is no proof of payment. This was always bone of contention amongst all the buyers and Lodha gave the allotment letter ONLY after the parking charges were paid in "dark".

Any comments ?

Comment

It came to me as a surprise as well when i was asked for a cheque against the parking charges. They said they have stopped taking cash for parking charges. However they mentioned that are not going to give any receipt for it and the allotment letter would act like a proof of payment parking charges.
                  Last edited by bipraditya; May 23 2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

lodha casa dombivali

any body facing problem regarding payment,,,,,,,,,,,,i m staying outside of india i have book 2bhk flat in platina,,,,,,,,,,treid calling and treid mailling them not reply,,,,,,,,,,,they have not sent me any letter regarding paymnet and mail,,,and suddenly they demand intrest how come,,,,,,,,,,if any one having conact number where i can compalint pls give me number

Comment

lodha casa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dombivali

any idea whata will be the rent of 2bhk,,,,,,,,,,i wana give after project finish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X