They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi,
    Atleast two things are official now since i got a letter from them. This is specially for people who have booked appartment in SERENA cluster. All the requisite clearences have been received. And now they are telling that the revised date of possession is 31st DEC 2012. There are two ways at looking at it...1) Give the project some time because a city is not formed in a day, so it will take some time...2) If they had told the people who bought appartments in SERENA that it would take longer than the others then probably we would have looked at an alternative cluster!...Just asking what do other people who have booked in SERENA think about this?
    CommentQuote
  • Any news about CBG project anybody
    CommentQuote
  • CBG Registration

    Hello,
    I received letter for payment of DD for stamp duty and registration for flat booked in Utopia at CBG
    The amount is higher than the one quoted in the table given at the time of booking the flat

    I happened to go through the draft copy of sample agreement
    Only carpet area is mentioned and also rate per sq ft is not mentioned
    only lump sum consideration value is mentioned

    But it seems they have got the requisite permissions for the construction

    I was told that footing work has begun

    Any further news guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Cbg - utopia

    Hi,

    Me too received letter for stampduty and registration payment ,for my flat in Utopia cluster,CBG.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmalvank
    I need to metion some positive points
    1. its junction place for Dombivli (15 mins drive), Kalyan(20 mins drive), Panvel(40 mins drive), Vashi(40 mins drive), Belapur (50 mins drive) & Thane (30 mins drive) -
    2. Rate are low compare to others
    3. cost of living is low compare to mumbai
    4. Basic Facilities are there like school, collages & hospital & transport.
    5. Panvel Airport will be in place in 2012 (just imagine what will be the rate after 3 years, aprox 6000/- Rs PSQ) Good for investment.
    6. Panvel Metro rail line should be taken in consideration.
    7. Maharastra water board providing water supply there so water facility is 24 hrs (the water charge by them is 11.50 Rs quite high but ok as setting can be done)
    8. Electricity is ok, 6 hours load sheding but u can use " Power Invertor".
    9. Due to grampanchayat the property tax is 1 rs per SQ P.A.
    10. Lodha complex should be felt under TMC Thane municiple & no more part of Dombivli.

    These are the one side of coin. soon i will post other side of coin, thanks


    Hi, Nothing to demoralise any one but if these are the positives, I dare not to mention the negatives. Let me give you lil bit background about me, I am staying in Kalyan for past 20 yrs. using this road (Kalyan-Shil) road, where LODHA is banking on for past 5 yrs (comuting to office) and these are the reasons I do not take these as positives:
    1) Even if you drive a ferrari or a austin-martin, I bet you cannot make in these timings.
    2) Compare to what? there is nothing in vicinity to compare, except for Lodha Paradise which was built way back.
    3) Agree, but also transportation cost adds up.
    4) Yes true, but definately at a higher cost and also kind of monopoly/helplessness as there will be no option to look around for other shcool or hospital.
    5) It is already 2010 now and there is no air port in sight. Any dumb planner can say even under ideal conditions, it will take atleast 5 to 7 years for a compltely operational air port.
    6) No comments on panvel metro rail (as Mumbai metro itself is struggling).
    7) yes, ok, so added this expense to point 3 (increase in cost of living).
    8) As per actuals, power shedding for KDMC rural is 8 to 10 hrs (I have official time table if required). Also add this to point 3 -cost of living.
    9) Due to gram panchayat no budget for development of surroundings. For the roads have to live on mercy of PWD which almost all of us know how good it is as a gov.body.

    10) What exactly will be the benifit if it is made as a part of TMC?

    In the end nothing to stop you ppl from making investments or purchasing your sweet dream home but please accept the difference between reality and marketing Gimiks. Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.kash
    Hi, Nothing to demoralise any one but if these are the positives, I dare not to mention the negatives. Let me give you lil bit background about me, I am staying in Kalyan for past 20 yrs. using this road (Kalyan-Shil) road, where LODHA is banking on for past 5 yrs (comuting to office) and these are the reasons I do not take these as positives:
    1) Even if you drive a ferrari or a austin-martin, I bet you cannot make in these timings.
    2) Compare to what? there is nothing in vicinity to compare, except for Lodha Paradise which was built way back.
    3) Agree, but also transportation cost adds up.
    4) Yes true, but definately at a higher cost and also kind of monopoly/helplessness as there will be no option to look around for other shcool or hospital.
    5) It is already 2010 now and there is no air port in sight. Any dumb planner can say even under ideal conditions, it will take atleast 5 to 7 years for a compltely operational air port.
    6) No comments on panvel metro rail (as Mumbai metro itself is struggling).
    7) yes, ok, so added this expense to point 3 (increase in cost of living).
    8) As per actuals, power shedding for KDMC rural is 8 to 10 hrs (I have official time table if required). Also add this to point 3 -cost of living.
    9) Due to gram panchayat no budget for development of surroundings. For the roads have to live on mercy of PWD which almost all of us know how good it is as a gov.body.

    10) What exactly will be the benifit if it is made as a part of TMC?

    In the end nothing to stop you ppl from making investments or purchasing your sweet dream home but please accept the difference between reality and marketing Gimiks. Thank you



    Don't create panic/negative thoughts in the buyers. GoM has already given sanction for Palava as Megacity by 2020.

    In 1975 somebody must have told same thing about even Colaba/Cuffe Parade/Worli/Thane etc but you see today......99.999 percent of india can not think of even taking any apartment on rent also. Investment grows with time and patience. No miracle means sustainable growth dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Indescent language

    Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Are you interested in property/perspective buyer/already invested money in the project......if no then.....jest f**k Off. Don't create panic/negative thoughts in the buyers. GoM has already given sanction for Palava as Megacity by 2020.

    In 1975 somebody must have told same thing about even Colaba/Cuffe Parade/Worli/Thane etc but you see today......99.999 percent of india can not think of even taking any apartment on rent also. Investment grows with time and patience. No miracle means sustainable growth dear.


    Kaushik,
    I forgive you for the indescent language you are using I can imagine what kind of upbringing you have got so its not all your fault, altough you can definately try to improve (if you want).
    Further, please learn to accept opinions with open mind and eyes and give a valid argument with reasons if you do not agree. I will be more than happpy to accept my wrong statements but only if proved wrong.

    All the best and thank you for your reaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Admins...I guess you are looking at this?

    Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Are you interested in property/perspective buyer/already invested money in the project......if no then.....jest f**k Off. Don't create panic/negative thoughts in the buyers. GoM has already given sanction for Palava as Megacity by 2020.

    In 1975 somebody must have told same thing about even Colaba/Cuffe Parade/Worli/Thane etc but you see today......99.999 percent of india can not think of even taking any apartment on rent also. Investment grows with time and patience. No miracle means sustainable growth dear.



    Admins...I guess you are looking at this?.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.kash
    Kaushik,
    I forgive you for the indescent language you are using I can imagine what kind of upbringing you have got so its not all your fault, altough you can definately try to improve (if you want).
    Further, please learn to accept opinions with open mind and eyes and give a valid argument with reasons if you do not agree. I will be more than happpy to accept my wrong statements but only if proved wrong.

    All the best and thank you for your reaction.


    Sorry dear I take my words back. I am so sorry on this
    CommentQuote
  • dear akash i take my words back dear..... sorry if i hurt u
    CommentQuote
  • Appology accepted

    Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    dear akash i take my words back dear..... sorry if i hurt u


    Appology accepted. No hard feelings from my side. Positive criticism always welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Hi harshad i have also brought a flat in magnifica.Have you done the

    stamp duty and regn.I was really shocked to learn that the stamp duty

    charges were increased by Rs 10,000.Furthermore before doing the

    registration i was also told to carry Rs 7,000 supposedly for scanning

    charges which is ridiculous......
    CommentQuote
  • Are you online

    Originally Posted by keithbraganza
    Hi harshad i have also brought a flat in magnifica.Have you done the

    stamp duty and regn.I was really shocked to learn that the stamp duty

    charges were increased by Rs 10,000.Furthermore before doing the

    registration i was also told to carry Rs 7,000 supposedly for scanning

    charges which is ridiculous......



    Are u online
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Yes major i am
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bipraditya
    Hi,
    I have booked a 2bhk aura in casa bella . I have paid booking amount, 1st installment, revised 2nd installment (after providing the loan sanction letter from the bank), parking charges. I have received all the receipts except for the parking charges. Mode of payment for parking charges was by check. Waiting for the allotment letter. Only problem now is getting the NOC and the Registration details from Lodha for loan disbursement. The executive told me that it is still in progress and is expected to get done very soon (June,July). Also they mentioned in case the sanctioned loan gets elapsed due to not getting the above docs by time they will bear the charges for applying for a fresh loan application. All this is verbal so not sure. Anybody else has any concrete information


    Pls update if any more info on same..
    CommentQuote