They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

one of my freind got a call from lodha casa rio,and they are telling 2900 per sqft,i think with the news of airport they increase the rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by murman
    Hello,

can someone please advise if this is worth investing and would there be a good return in the long term. i have visited the site and seems too far from dombivli station and is a desserted place on the highway................

Hi everyone, I spoke to LOdha yesterday on regn in CBG. They info that they have started the same and likely to finish by end of OCt this yr. I confirmed from HDFC and SBI also, they have approved CBG project also. I think the clouds of uncertainty are passing away slowly but steadily. All the minor apprehensions are getting disappeared. CB and CBG will be in full swing in coming time. The current rate of Casa Rio also indicate that the investment in CB and CBG was a intelligent dicisions. Govt of Maharashtra has given sanction to develop Palava as Megacity leading to spurt incr in rates of Casa Rio projects. Some of my friends are from Dombivali and they also vote of these projects. Any views on this
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha casa bella

I have a house in Casa Bella Venecia... I have been receiving demand letters from Lodha on Monthly basis and they also show the progress done.. Currently it 7th slab out of 9 and brickwork is in progress. With the current rate it looks like 6 more months.. Also we call them every Month in case we don’t get a demand letter.. till now no issues and fingers crossed for the future as well. Currently the rate in casa bella is Rs 3240 per sq ft which is 50% more than what all of us bought it for.. Also airport will take more ten years and with the politicians fighting against each other I don’t think so that will affect the rate

One more reason for casa bella rates to go up is to keep casa rio in demand so that people buy in Casa Rio.. but things should stabilize in year from now
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

I also have purchased in CB Magnifica and am almost through with the

payments.

Gotmy stamp duty and regn completed recently.Possesion date for

Magnifica given as December 2010 with a +6 months grace.

That really is great news.Also the recent positive developments

of the Navi mumbai airport should sure see a surge in prices for

properites in the areas close to it.

I am sure that this investment was indeed a good one.

Any comments
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

Yeah sure thing Keith, like the positive stance, guess time will be the ultimate decider - but am also hopeful we are not wrong and have made the right decision.
    CommentQuote
  • casa rio

hi guys,
    we have booked flat in casa rio. pacifica.
    have paid the booking amount(27krs) & first installment of 270000rs.
    but i havent got reciept of any of my payments. my 3rd installment of 380000rs is due in 2 days.
    i have sent them maiul regarding this. i am also gonna visit their office.
    just want to know if any of u have faced similar problem.
    please reply.
    thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cooldudeRE
    hi guys,
    we have booked flat in casa rio. pacifica.
    have paid the booking amount(27krs) & first installment of 270000rs.
    but i havent got reciept of any of my payments. my 3rd installment of 380000rs is due in 2 days.
    i have sent them maiul regarding this. i am also gonna visit their office.
    just want to know if any of u have faced similar problem.
    please reply.
    thnx

Dear Friend, Need not to worry at all. I also booked in CBG. All correspondance is within time frame. Just be touch with them. I was also very apprehensive at your stage but slowly they prooved themselves to be trustworthy. Have Patience Pl. Best of Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Dear Friend, Need not to worry at all. I also booked in CBG. All correspondance is within time frame. Just be touch with them. I was also very apprehensive at your stage but slowly they prooved themselves to be trustworthy. Have Patience Pl. Best of Luck.

Thnx.
    I got all the necessary receipts form them.
    CommentQuote
  • Question for all?

When construction is delayed by builder, then the payments due are late as well? Right. In the case of Lodha’s payment plans, once required 20% pre-construction payments are through, the rest 80% will be start only when construction starts.
    CommentQuote
  • CB Suprema

Hi All,

Are there any one who has book the flat in Casa Bella suprema c wing?

Please PM me. I already had registration of my Flat done in FEB 2010. but not construction till date it was suppose to start in this month any update?

Pravin
    CommentQuote
  • Very Very Important

Hey Guys

I am sure you will be interested in looking at the below.. I am a happy guy after buying in CB

http://www.lodhagroup.com/corporate/landmark_locator/landmark_locator.php
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunil Kri
    Hey Guys

I am sure you will be interested in looking at the below.. I am a happy guy after buying in CB

http://www.lodhagroup.com/corporate/landmark_locator/landmark_locator.php

why the prices of CBG are more than CB
    CommentQuote
  • CBG more than CG

They are more because of better aminities and more floor area no other particular.. they have to keep that price up because it is advertised as premium apartmenets
    CommentQuote
  • Cbg

I ve booked a flat in CBG Europa cluster. I enquired with the Lodha office today about registration. I was told the registration would be in Mar 2011.
    I also enquired with SBI for the loan and I was told this project has not been approved yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi All,

Are there any one who has book the flat in Casa Bella suprema c wing?

Please PM me. I already had registration of my Flat done in FEB 2010. but not construction till date it was suppose to start in this month any update?

Pravin

Pravin,

I've booked in CB Riviera D wing. I'm not sure but guessing that your booking is for a 2 or 3 bhk. I've been informed that construction for the 18 storey buildings is at the plinth stage.

Can you please tell me if you have made any construction linked payments or has your bank (if you've taken a home loan) made any disbursement.

Regards,
    Rahul
    CommentQuote