They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anybody has got disbursement started for casa bella project?

Hi,

Pls share views if anybody has got disbursement started for CBG.
    CommentQuote
  • Cbg

Major, please shed more light on your loan approval. I have got pre approval from HDFC today and I was told by them that CBG is not apporved yet. Some one in this post said that he also got the disbursement from HDFC which is not possible if the project is not approved by HDFC. Please clarify

Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Hi everyone, I spoke to LOdha yesterday on regn in CBG. They info that they have started the same and likely to finish by end of OCt this yr. I confirmed from HDFC and SBI also, they have approved CBG project also. I think the clouds of uncertainty are passing away slowly but steadily. All the minor apprehensions are getting disappeared. CB and CBG will be in full swing in coming time. The current rate of Casa Rio also indicate that the investment in CB and CBG was a intelligent dicisions. Govt of Maharashtra has given sanction to develop Palava as Megacity leading to spurt incr in rates of Casa Rio projects. Some of my friends are from Dombivali and they also vote of these projects. Any views on this
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul,

NO there is no construction related payment done to Lodha from our side as it will require all the document blue print and the demand letter from lodha for payment of that phase.

My biggest worry was my loan was sanctions by bank and its validityis for 6 months which will get over by 15 OCT. Still no confirm date from Lodha on start of work for suprema C wing. In registration it is mention that we will get possition of the flat by sept 2010 but till date nothing has started. not not a single call or letter is been sent by lodha giving reason or informing that there will be delay. I am very P****d Off.

Can any one guide me in lodha whom should I write a mail for this issue?

~Pravin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi Rahul,

NO there is no construction related payment done to Lodha from our side as it will require all the document blue print and the demand letter from lodha for payment of that phase.

My biggest worry was my loan was sanctions by bank and its validityis for 6 months which will get over by 15 OCT. Still no confirm date from Lodha on start of work for suprema C wing. In registration it is mention that we will get possition of the flat by sept 2010 but till date nothing has started. not not a single call or letter is been sent by lodha giving reason or informing that there will be delay. I am very P****d Off.

Can any one guide me in lodha whom should I write a mail for this issue?

~Pravin

Pravin,

I have also gotten a loan sanctioned and I share your concerns. I think we'll have to bargain with the bank for not charging processing fees again, dont know how much initiative Lodha will take in this matter.

I've been informed that possession will be provided around Dec-11. I'm just hoping this holds true. Lodha should focus Casa Bella as well rather than just pitching Casa Bella and now Casa Rio to new customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulb_t
    Pravin,

I have also gotten a loan sanctioned and I share your concerns. I think we'll have to bargain with the bank for not charging processing fees again, dont know how much initiative Lodha will take in this matter.

I've been informed that possession will be provided around Dec-11. I'm just hoping this holds true. Lodha should focus Casa Bella as well rather than just pitching Casa Bella and now Casa Rio to new customers.

This has so far been Biggest problem with Lodha...They keep changing possession dates..not by months but years...and on top of that they need grace periods of 1 year etc...Their sole focus is to just sell & collect money from different projects rather than developing them....There so many underconstruction projects all around mumbai & all are delayed...Rename them to LODHA SELLERS than..LODHA Developers...

If you check latest brochures of Casabella...the no# of amenities have dropped from 33 to 27-28.....and also there are new charges like Civic Operations of Rs 84K....which wasn't there when I booked...It needs to be seen that these kind of new charges aren't imposed on ppl who have done booking earlier....but with agreements etc being totally one sided ....u can never fight back....

It feels at times that it doesn't make sense to trust buidlers...be it Lodha or any XYZ....
    CommentQuote
  • Cas Bella

Rahul,
    If you have got your approval from HDFC then you dont need to pay the processing fees again. You can get the approval again, but yeah you have to submitt all the document all over again.

Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • neev group..... i need help

do any body know about neev group... let me know about the company's reputation please ??
    CommentQuote
  • Casa bella

Originally Posted by rahulb_t
    Pravin,

I've booked in CB Riviera D wing. I'm not sure but guessing that your booking is for a 2 or 3 bhk. I've been informed that construction for the 18 storey buildings is at the plinth stage.

Can you please tell me if you have made any construction linked payments or has your bank (if you've taken a home loan) made any disbursement.

Regards,
    Rahul

Hi Rahul and all the rest who have booked in the Casa Bella phase 1 (for now), did any of you visit site recently and request for a site visit? apparently heard they are no longer permitting this due to security concerns or something to that effect. Is this true? My concern is really then how do we check on the progress and quality of the materials being used - surely they could issue bonafide investors with some form of gate pass to enable us to go inspect our property. Unfortunately am out of India right now and be back only end this month - so could someone there pls check if this is hopefully not the case and let us know. My last visit there was around June and approx 80% of the site was progressing well, now would be the time when finishing would commence and vigilance on quality and workmanship would be called for....I do realise Lodha are reputable BUT.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Hi Rahul and all the rest who have booked in the Casa Bella phase 1 (for now), did any of you visit site recently and request for a site visit? apparently heard they are no longer permitting this due to security concerns or something to that effect. Is this true? My concern is really then how do we check on the progress and quality of the materials being used - surely they could issue bonafide investors with some form of gate pass to enable us to go inspect our property. Unfortunately am out of India right now and be back only end this month - so could someone there pls check if this is hopefully not the case and let us know. My last visit there was around June and approx 80% of the site was progressing well, now would be the time when finishing would commence and vigilance on quality and workmanship would be called for....I do realise Lodha are reputable BUT.....

I went there 2 weeks back and I was told that they have stopped site visit completely....and don't issue any kind of passes..etc as well....Big question is - How to check progress and quality? ....Seems ppl like us will have to do some commando operation to guage progress site? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    I went there 2 weeks back and I was told that they have stopped site visit completely....and don't issue any kind of passes..etc as well....Big question is - How to check progress and quality? ....Seems ppl like us will have to do some commando operation to guage progress site? :bab (59):

That's not really good news frankly, was seriously hoping it was just hearsay. guess we all will need to make a concerted effort to have our combined voices heard - how on earth can we determine they are saying what is as it should be, unless we can determine things ourselves.... will be back soon and then speak with them but would like some consensus from all concerned here.
    Not sure if they are within their rights to bar us entry from inspecting something we are paying for. Thanks for your fed back fundoos158.
    CommentQuote
  • Loan sanction and progress of CB work

Thanks for the information regarding renewal of loan sanction letter Santosh..I've gotten a loan sanctioned from IDBI and will bargain with them to not charge the fees again...although the paperwork is inevitable...

Fray
    My main concern is with CB phase one is that for anyone who has booked a 2 or 3 bhk..the construction linked payments haven't started and the schedule has totally gone for a toss..Lodha's currently committing a Dec-11 possession but I seriously doubt that...the agreement had a one year grace period from the May-11 due date so I guess Lodha can push it another few months into 2012 as well...Very disappointing on the part of Lodha
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Phase-1

It is election season in Dombivali and Kalyan.. Lot of party people have arrived there.. I am sure some big shots have already invested in Lodha.. so hence as a security measure they may have stopped site visit.. I am will give Lodha a benefit of doubt for now.. but if this continues till next month then there is something fishy

Also I have paid till the 8th slab and brickwork is already started.. I only have 3 payments left
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha--so called reputed builders??

Originally Posted by Sunil Kri
    It is election season in Dombivali and Kalyan.. Lot of party people have arrived there.. I am sure some big shots have already invested in Lodha.. so hence as a security measure they may have stopped site visit.. I am will give Lodha a benefit of doubt for now.. but if this continues till next month then there is something fishy

Also I have paid till the 8th slab and brickwork is already started.. I only have 3 payments left

I don't think this is the reason....I was told by lodha person that some client has used abusive language (in lodha terms) with Chief engineer at site ...He escalated this to Lodha promoters - Abhimanyu etc ...but as usual nothing happened. and that's why they stopped site visits..

I think any customer would get furious on seeing quality of work etc (if its bad)...and his hard earned money getting wasted. Obviosly customer won't have any personal grudges with site engineer & he would have seen something noteworthy to be escalated to top mgmt.

I think Lodha shouldn't have stopped site visit under any circumstance as ppl gets confidence on UC property only after seeing progress...and kind of work getting done there....

Lodha has seriosly started to disappoint investors due to delays, stopped site visits, totally one sided terms and conditions in agreements.....

I am personally very disappointed....What are the views of other folks who invested here on these issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Site visits CB

Sunil Kri, has a lot riding on the project considering he has paid the bulk of his installments but am in total agreement with fundoos158. It is indeed very worring that Lodha has stopped legit investors from visiting their properties under construction. Yes we would ALL need to do some brain storming on this as it does not appear logical. Would appreciate inputs from the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Casa Bella

Fray54.. i have made a bulk of installements because the building is almost complete.. yes i am a little bit tensed as well which i am sure everybody is.. and everyone including you have a lot riding on the project thats the very reason your are checking the blog and posting your comments

Also I wont blame the builder till I know the entire truth so let us all plan to go together to the lodha office and find out what has exactly happened ... is everyone ready to do it.. I am ready..

Lets all go to the site together and request them peacefully on why such a step has been taken.. get something in written..who all are ready please reply to this blog.. we can decide the time and day if we have enough support.. we need at least 100 people to create any kind of impact
    CommentQuote