Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

casa Bella - Dombivili

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the insight. I too am a kind of first time buyer and concerned that we do not burn our fingers. do admit was impressed enough with Lodha's rep to go ahead and put in my initial down payment, but am a bit worried have not acted in haste. Concede Lodha Group are pretty reputed but..... anyone else out there also invested in this complex - please do reply. Thanks - Raymond

Comment

Lodha casa-bella

Per their website and also Indian express news there are 1000 bookings already done by 16th June. Looks like this gathered the momentum. So many have invested the project and hence unlikely that someone will burn the fingers so easily. Many real estate companies have taken the best advantage of recent rally. My fear is same greed of 2006 should not return because in this exercise the genuine buyer will suffer. There are examples of big ticket players goofed up the plans but then this was in the downturn of 2006 through 2009. The things have come to slightly normal level now and may be throughout this year the real estate players will play around the prices to attract the customers. Once this is done then they will again try to go to the top of the world !! (This project was prices at 1998 at the launch and within a month it came to 2088 so what does this signify ? Builders won't bend down...)So although your concern is genuine, other 999 must be in the same state of mind !! Hold your nerves..time will tell :-)

Comment

Thanks Harshad - appreciate your insight and info.....

Comment

Lodha casa-bella dombivili

The price is moved upwards for the third time since launch. The initial offer price was Rs.1998. Within a month it was raised to Rs. 2043, then Rs.2088 and now the latest is Rs. 2133/- So the psf prices are increased by 7% on the basic within 3 months.

Morale: Those who say (Media,analysts,experts...) that property prices are coming down are simply wrong. I have not quoted the "floor rise" which was earlier Rs.9/ floor. I hope these are still the same on basic price. So at one point the media said that the bubble is going to burst and property prices will crash down by 30%. True...that the prices have come down to a level but never touched the bottom and now look at the pace of increase of the prices. The prices have gone up and size became small...so who benefitted ?? Builders again !!

Comment

Hi All! Me too a first time buyer and like to invest on Casa Bella because of the well known builder. However I heard a few negative points about it and not very sure how dangerous it may be. I ll write those points below: 1) The land acquired by Lodha builder is a low lying area and there is a chance of water clogging during heavy monsoon. 2) The land is still under the panchayat so not to expect any infrastructre. 3) The escalation clause is there which means the builder can increase the price once the construction starts. 4) Project is at ground zero still and it is doubtful that it will get completed by 2010. So the load of pre emi will be large. 5) The society charges of Lodha builders are always at the high end. So even after possession one may end up with huge society charges without getting a proper rent (in case if let out) or without any infrastructure (if self occupied). 6)What proposed was a large township which will take quite some time to get completed till then every thing will be in the hands of the builder. I am confused about all these issues and need advice from an experienced buyer. Thanx in advance. -Sunder

Comment

Hi Sundhu 13,

You have indeed raised some very valid pertinent points, which reflects the concerns of all of us interested in investing as well as invested in this project - i think the best is to approach them with the quieries directly and hope they will come clean. Having said that though the Lodha group have a reputation to maintain and hopefully would not indulge in such short term monetary gains. But we could try and get some confirmation from them to troubling issues.

Comment

As per my knowledge this site is coming just next to bridge over konkan railway track and if I am not wrong toll plaza is coming up between this aite and Dombivali so for each visit need to pay toll and wait for paying toll. Website looks good and river (crick) is shown like Thems river in london. Rooms looks very small with master bedroom 10*11 and other 10*8. Does any one know what is super buildup factor (carpet to saleble ratio) ?

Comment

Hi Harshad,

Lodha is a good and reputed builder and after lot of research i have booked a 3 BHK flat in Casa Bella.. Its close to my Reliance office too.. Its worth to buy especially for who wants to use it for living.... investment is good paln but lucrative return only after 5-7 yrs...

Comment

Selling of Flats without Approval

Lodha is building 50 towers in total, out of which 36 towers are of 8 storeys and 14 towers are of 18 storeys. For this 18 storeys towers, the builder has not got permission for building above 8th floor. But the builder has sold the flats above 8th floor. And once the buyer buys flat above 8th floor, and due to unavailability of approval, if he cancels the booking, then buyer will lose about 2.5 lacs rupees for 2BHK ultima. Also if builder cancels booking after payment of approx. 12.5 lacs for 2BHK Ultima, then builder will return the money within installments. The customer care manager tells that approval will be available within 2-3 months, but on paper he binds the buyer with terms and conditions which are RISKY. Builder shows on location map and plan, a river passing near. But it is actually only branch of river, and seems like 'nala' when visiting to site. The land is of grampanchayat.

Comment

Lodha don't have approval for construction?

Hello all, Lodha Casa Bella has 36 towers of 8 storeys each and 14 towers of 18 storeys each. I have booked a flat in Casa Bella on 12th floor. I have found that builder hasn't received yet permission for construction above 8th floor(reason may be it is grampanchayat area), as told by its sales persons. But still they are selling flats above 8th floor. As per terms and conditions I have to pay additional 2.5 lacs rupees soon,( I have already paid booking amount of Rs. 27000). I am confused whether I should go ahead? If after paying Rs. 2.5 lacs, and I am cancelling in future at any time due to unavailabilty of approval, I have to loose Rs. 2.5 lacs. Please suggest me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X