They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CB - visits

Realise that Sunil and that is why i made that comment, it's not exactly reassuring when having paid the bulk of the installments one suddenly hears one is barred from visiting or inspecting the product you have paid for, and YES so am i, extremely concerned for sure more so since i'm not physically present there and have to completely rely on the info through this medium. Having said that though i think we are well within our rights to be apprehensive as we are all presumably paying for this out of our earnings and deserve to know and see for ourselves we are getting what we have been promised.

I too believe in giving Lodhas the benefit of the doubt till we hear from them and can then draw our own inferences, meanwhile am in total support of your suggestion that we club our resources and make a collective approach as individually we go nowhere. Lets hope for a positive response from those following this site. I shall be back in Mumbai end this month and will add my voice to the effort- count me in definitely. Regards - fray
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Casa Bella

Thanks Fray54...

Yes we need good support to go there... please respond to this blog ...
    CommentQuote
  • The same thing happened with me. I am located outside Mumbai and can't come frequently there. In July I happened to be there and they denied me the entry there giving security reasons.

When I booked the flat in March-09, I asked them if I want to make the changes inside the flat like tiles, bathroom fittings and wall color, can I make it or not ? The CS representative said Yes and then she left the job after 2 months. Now the CS representative of CB says, we are not allowing to make any changes inside. You can do it after you get the possession. So after I get the possesion, I am supposed to dig the tiles and repaint the house already painted ?

Has anyone experienced like this ? Mine is also the same thing...the payment is made till the brick work...Supposed to get the possession by Sept-10 with a grace period of 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Phase-1

Harshad...

Its highly unlikely any builder would allow to make changes before possession.. If the earlier person had told you yes... then he/she has poor knowledge of how the system works.. such customization would be allowed only on high cost buidlings ..lodha one for example would allow the customer to make changes as each flat costs over 10 Crore

Imagine if you are allowed to make change everyone would also need to make change which would only escalate cost and delay the project further

Also i go the 9th slab installement letter today .. I am assuming it will take 3 more months for the first possession
    CommentQuote
  • CB site visits

I too had brought up the topic about alterations to my apartment (during the construction ) and was told there should be no problems provided it didn't interfere with any beams, but subsequently my customer care guy has left and since my building is still only a hole in the ground did not really pursue
    the matter to date, anyways the change i had i had in mind is minor
    and of no real importance. I think we have other concerns right now weighing on our minds. Though it does seem like what Sunil Kri says makes logical sense, just that at the time of buying most of their staff were agreeable to every request.

Talking of which i would have expected this site to have been inundated by mails from concerned buyers by now - maybe we are being dramatic and there is nothing to be tying ourselves up in knots about? or maybe it's just the plain chalta hai attitude again. Lets give it till this week-end and see what response we get.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshad1975
    They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.

Hello,
    Lodha is a repute developer. But there are few draw backs as far as this project is concerned . 1) The whole project is not approved , they have issues with the railways regarding some clearance for constructing the suprema D wings.
    2) they do not have permission for contruction of building above 8 floors.
    3) Parking space is to be provided for every flat but they are minting money out of it which is totally black.
    4) moreover the flats are sold on superbuilt up which is around 25% loading on carpet area so by default you are paying 25% more for the un-used space which as per housing acts the flat should be sold on carpet area.

I would like to know if anybody has booked a flat in suprema D to discuss some issues.
    I had booked my flal in the month of May-2010. i paid all the installments, parking charges, got my loan sanctioned also made payments for stamp duty registration. but then too its almost 5 months down the line they not started the work nor have they initated any agreement formalities. they are just dragging things.
    has any one faced such problem then please share their views to initate necessary action.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meldonmiranda
    Hello,
    Lodha is a repute developer. But there are few draw backs as far as this project is concerned . 1) The whole project is not approved , they have issues with the railways regarding some clearance for constructing the suprema D wings.
    3) Parking space is to be provided for every flat but they are minting money out of it which is totally black.
    4) moreover the flats are sold on superbuilt up which is around 25% loading on carpet area so by default you are paying 25% more for the un used space which as per housing acts the flat should be sold on carpet area.

Which project r u talking abt ? Casabella or CB - or Rio? ...

There are too many projects by LODHA in that stretch...As far as i know CB has got all sorts of clearances...Not sure abt CB- & RIO...

Moreover u will have to pay loading wherever u go....so this isn't an big issue...PPl have booked after looking at this....:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • hi

what about cbg got all the proper authroity to build,cause i book in feb 2010 in cbg till now i pay parking charges and 1 and 2 installments, but they didnt ask me mny for plinth level by this time they told they will start papyment around august but till now no response
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meldonmiranda
    Hello,
    4) moreover the flats are sold on superbuilt up which is around 25% loading on carpet area so by default you are paying 25% more for the un-used space which as per housing acts the flat should be sold on carpet area.

I would like to know if anybody has booked a flat in suprema D to discuss some issues.
    I had booked my flal in the month of May-2010. i paid all the installments, parking charges, got my loan sanctioned also made payments for stamp duty registration. but then too its almost 5 months down the line they not started the work nor have they initated any agreement formalities. they are just dragging things.
    has any one faced such problem then please share their views to initate necessary action.

Thanks Meldon for your input, is this the latest info? asking since i have booked in the 18 storey cluster. Knew they had a problem a year ago, but was told things had been sorted out, but then with Lodha since their customer reps keep changing ever so often one can never be sure. Do let us know if this info is like a couple of months old or prior- thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by meldonmiranda
    Hello,

Hi,

I have booked in Suprema and still its status quo as no indiacation of work getting started.

No feedback , Revert from any senior in system..unable to guage situtation.

I got update today as to they have a meet today at 3 pm and shall convey by evening..lets see.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah sunil have booked in casa bella magnifica and am almost through

with payments.Have also completed my stmp duty and regn.Spoke

to the sales rep at lodha and she says possesion shld be certain at

the end of this year.This is really great news.I rememeber having

booked this flat when the project started out in early 2009.

I guess they are completing the projects which were initiated early.

Lets hope all is well and the entire project completes within the

span of 3 yrs.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Which project r u talking abt ? Casabella or CB - or Rio? ...

There are too many projects by LODHA in that stretch...As far as i know CB has got all sorts of clearances...Not sure abt CB- & RIO...

Moreover u will have to pay loading wherever u go....so this isn't an big issue...PPl have booked after looking at this....:bab (6):

I am talking about Casa Bella , Suprema D wing.
    I do agree people have booked flats but we all educated people behave like fools including me and let the builder enjoy the fruits.
    If you see in the news papers almost every week we will have an article on the selling of carpet area which even MCHI has accepted.
    .... You may refer times of india, Mumbai edition dtd:14.10.2010 page No:8, "Realty body gets tough on builders...". This article clearly points out flats to be sold on carpet area basis then why are 1000's of people purchasing flats on super built up area an paying around 25 - 45% more fpor the space which is not a part of the carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Thanks Meldon for your input, is this the latest info? asking since i have booked in the 18 storey cluster. Knew they had a problem a year ago, but was told things had been sorted out, but then with Lodha since their customer reps keep changing ever so often one can never be sure. Do let us know if this info is like a couple of months old or prior- thanks

Dear Friend,

I would advise you to personally go to lodha corporate office and check the official documents. I hope they have yet not received the approval for construction above 8 floors from the competant authority. Pls confirm.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

I have booked in Suprema and still its status quo as no indiacation of work getting started.

No feedback , Revert from any senior in system..unable to guage situtation.

I got update today as to they have a meet today at 3 pm and shall convey by evening..lets see.

Dear Rajat,
    I do face the same problem. I have booked my flat in May, Still the agreement is not done. how can a builder wait for so many and block his money.
    Everytime i call up the executive... will say that there is a meeting and hopefully it will be finalised in a day or two and this has really taken 5 months now.
    There are several issue with the project.
    1) they have to take some clearance from the railways
    2) they do not have title clearance certificate also.
    3) And with bombay high court putting a ban on sand dredging across rivers Lodha's are taking the advantage of increasing the price by 10% more which will be encountered in near future which i presume.
    Lets discuss --9004687947
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i have booked in casa bella g in march 2010,all paper are clear can any one tell me,beacuse i already ask them regarding construct above 8 floor and railway noc,they send me mail and tell its all clear dont worry

and again i m reading in this forum its not clear can any enlighten me
    CommentQuote