They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi Ganesh,
    I have also booked a flat in Suprema c wing, my registration is done in Jan 2010 and date of possession given in registration was 30 sept 2010. with grace period of 6 months, but till date construction is not started and there is no communication from Lodha about the delays or reason for delays.

Today I have sent a mail to them asking for reason and final date of work start.

Guys Please help us with your suggestion about the situation

Recently...They have sent letters to delayed wings saying that either cancel ur booking & take some 9% SI on amount paid or live with delayed possession.

U will get it by Dec 12 as per them. Grace period for ppl doing agreement now is 1 year...Which indicates ...they themselves expect Dec 13....

This was told to me 1.5 months back but still they havenot even excavated the place...So final possession is anybody's guess...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi Ganesh,
    I have also booked a flat in Suprema c wing, my registration is done in Jan 2010 and date of possession given in registration was 30 sept 2010. with grace period of 6 months, but till date construction is not started and there is no communication from Lodha about the delays or reason for delays.

Today I have sent a mail to them asking for reason and final date of work start.

Guys Please help us with your suggestion about the situation

Hi Friend,

There revert on mail shall be as below.

Till date we have no update and we are expecting some solution i.e. either we shall transfer you in some other cluster (if available which is never available) esle we shall refund your entire amount with 9% Interest.:bab (59):

Do share incase you get any other reply from them..even if you get reply on mail than you are lucky.

Also mark mail on rakesh.lodhalodhagroup.com.. it might reach to right person.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Friend,

Till date we have no update and we are expecting some solution i.e. either we shall transfer you in some other cluster (if available which is never available) esle we shall refund your entire amount with 9% Interest.:bab (59):

Do share incase you get any other reply from them..even if you get reply on mail than you are lucky.

Odd this, if true .... we delay in our installments, we are threatened with a penalty of 18% - while they offer a mere 9% on delays beyond accepted norms with no explaination - take it or leave it - doesn't bode well for their reputation which i'm sure they would consider. Besides is that compensation for the corresponding steep price rise of RE since our investment? I do think there ought to be some parity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Recently...They have sent letters to delayed wings saying that either cancel ur booking & take some 9% SI on amount paid or live with delayed possession.

U will get it by Dec 12 as per them. Grace period for ppl doing agreement now is 1 year...Which indicates ...they themselves expect Dec 13....

This was told to me 1.5 months back but still they havenot even excavated the place...So final possession is anybody's guess...

They have a Bunch of Jokers working with them in planning department who do not know what to plan and when to plan. I do not see any concrete step from there side as they themselves are not aware of permission that they shall get from railways.

Currently it is just air castles that are being promised to us with a big carrot of take it or leave it. even for refund they are asking for 2 months time to pay back..it means even accounts department if also of no use.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

I am in total shock.. I cant believe LODHA would be doing all this. I am looking at the latest Architect Certificate and some of the wings are missing. But what I see is that excavation and Plinth work for ALL buildings have started but NOT for all wings.

Also this is regarding Casa Bella only and not about Casa Bella as I have not booked there. I am planning to create a list based on the people who have joined the group so that we have some data ready. Please reply to this message with the following

Project - Building - Wing - Latest Available statuts

For eg mine is

Casa Bella - Venecia - D - Brickwork in progress

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella

I Just spoke to a Lodha Rep.. she accepted that there some problems with some clusters as there is a land releated issue with them

She also said all other clusters would get their possession as per the said date... high hopes... but what else do we have except hope?
    CommentQuote
  • about cbg

anything about cbg-if any info just pass it to me:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • lodha Dombivili

I stay in Dombivili and hence while driving down to mumbai pass by the Lodha site twice a day. Except for the sample flat and their office I do not see much progress (Of course I do not go 2 see inside). The area which has been taken belongs to the villahgers and hence there are still a few land problems I believe. At the current rate of progress, I do not foresee anything before 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunil Kri
    I am in total shock.. I cant believe LODHA would be doing all this. I am looking at the latest Architect Certificate and some of the wings are missing. But what I see is that excavation and Plinth work for ALL buildings have started but NOT for all wings.

Also this is regarding Casa Bella only and not about Casa Bella as I have not booked there. I am planning to create a list based on the people who have joined the group so that we have some data ready. Please reply to this message with the following

Project - Building - Wing - Latest Available statuts

For eg mine is

Casa Bella - Venecia - D - Brickwork in progress

Thanks

Casa Bella - Venecia - A - 2nd Slab in progress
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friend,

Even I was offered a replacement flat ...Out of the given options...I decided to shift from Serena...BUT later they said that they cannot do this as welll as per their policies...:bab (5):

Got to unite man...else they are planning to rip us completely..
    CommentQuote
  • lets meet up on 1 pred decided date at lodha office and talk collectively..else we will be taken for a royal ride.
    CommentQuote
    lets meet up on 1 pred decided date at lodha office and talk collectively..else we will be taken for a royal ride.

I am in just tell me when my id is kamdi.pravingmail.com
    CommentQuote
    lets meet up on 1 pred decided date at lodha office and talk collectively..else we will be taken for a royal ride.

Rajat, sure i agree with you, we WILL approach the Lodhas but in a more organised manner. It would appear ridiculous if we just all together waltzed into their office and each of us began airing our grievances seperately, making for confusion and chaos even amongst ourselves.

My recommendation is we approach this in a rational manner, voicing our
    concerns maturely and in a dignified way. Yes there appears to be genuine issues here and these must be addressed soon. Hence we meet at the earliest, but not before organising our thoughts rationally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Rajat, sure i agree with you, we WILL approach the Lodhas but in a more organised manner. It would appear ridiculous if we just all together waltzed into their office and each of us began airing our grievances seperately, making for confusion and chaos even amongst ourselves.

My recommendation is we approach this in a rational manner, voicing our
    concerns maturely and in a dignified way. Yes there appears to be genuine issues here and these must be addressed soon. Hence we meet at the earliest, but not before organising our thoughts rationally.

Agreed...we need to put our thoughts together before voicing it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha's sell lifestyles, not apartments...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote