Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
    ?? I am clueless...then why such a clause in mine....Dude ..Can you please share/attach the scanned copy of your allotment letter ?
    In which cluster did u book your flat? does it come in the realm of CB or CBG? Chill...

Comment

Originally posted by pratimsil View Post
      In which cluster did u book your flat? does it come in the realm of CB or CBG? Chill...
      CB - Serena wing....

Comment

Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
        Hello
        I have been following the discussion on casa bella since some time.
        Any updates on registration of the cluster UTOPIA?

I was told by CBG fellows that it will happen sometime in August.

Does anybody have any further info?
        They are talking about August till now. Will have to wait till August to know if this is being pushed further.

Comment

?? I am clueless...then why such a clause in mine....Dude ..Can you please share/attach the scanned copy of your allotment letter ?
          I checked a few Allotment letters, the clause you mentioned is there, apart from many other clauses like, sole arbitrator from appointed from developer etc

Comment

Allotment Letter

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post
            I checked a few Allotment letters, the clause you mentioned is there, apart from many other clauses like, sole arbitrator from appointed from developer etc
            Hi Harish, it seems that you have quite a good knowledge about CB and CBG by Lodha. I have recd Allotment Letter for CBG yesterday. It also says the same clause of 'not yet sanctioned'' what should I do. Actually speaking once we pay 20 percent +booking charges we become so helpless but to succumb to builders clauses only. Perforce we have to become "yes man". No Golf Course mentioned in CBG while it is reflected in site plan. Confusion dear. Date of Completion given is May 2012. Help Help Help

Comment

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
              Hi Harish, it seems that you have quite a good knowledge about CB and CBG by Lodha. I have recd Allotment Letter for CBG yesterday. It also says the same clause of 'not yet sanctioned'' what should I do. Actually speaking once we pay 20 percent +booking charges we become so helpless but to succumb to builders clauses only. Perforce we have to become "yes man". No Golf Course mentioned in CBG while it is reflected in site plan. Confusion dear. Date of Completion given is May 2012. Help Help Help

I think we need to form a group and reach loadh office...

Allottment letter has clauses like - Builder can abandon project and will pay back the amount after 1-2 years....

Initially for CB they told me posession by 201X but now they are mentioning a date delayed by almost 1 year in allottment letter ...Initially grace period was of 6 months and now they are asking 12 months grace....Can Builder change flat at any point of time without our consent...?

I mean the builder is just assuming us as puppets and want us to play as per them...as we have already paid huge amounts...

What about reaching on 7th (Sat) or any other weekend all together..??

I know of myself and one more guy suffering from all this shit...please join us so that we can reach out in more effective manner...
              Last edited by fundoo158; August 3 2010, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I think we need to form a group and reach loadh office...

Allottment letter has clauses like - Builder can abandon project and will pay back the amount after 1-2 years....

Initially for CB they told me posession by 201X but now they are mentioning a date delayed by almost 1 year in allottment letter ...Initially grace period was of 6 months and now they are asking 12 months grace....Can Builder change flat at any point of time without our consent...?

I mean the builder is just assuming us as puppets and want us to play as per them...as we have already paid huge amounts...

What about reaching on 7th (Sat) or any other weekend all together..??

I know of myself and one more guy suffering from all this shit...please join us so that we can reach out in more effective manner...

yes fundoo me to book in cbg and got allotment letter and this all things are mention of delaying,canceeling the flat,,and repaying after 2 years,,and may more,,i ask them in customer care and ask them till now u didnt recieve confirmation letter from muncipality and then lodha send me a mail that the place is confirmed from muncipality,so after a long thinking i finally sign my allotte letter and given back to them ,lets hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                  yes fundoo me to book in cbg and got allotment letter and this all things are mention of delaying,canceeling the flat,,and repaying after 2 years,,and may more,,i ask them in customer care and ask them till now u didnt recieve confirmation letter from muncipality and then lodha send me a mail that the place is confirmed from muncipality,so after a long thinking i finally sign my allotte letter and given back to them ,lets hope for the best
                  I am sending a letter by regd post and e mail the contents are as follows:-

General Manager
                  Casa Bella Project
                  Lodha Dwellers Pvt Limited
                  NM Joshi Marg
                  Mahalaxmi
                  Mumbai.

CLARIFICATION ON CERTAIN ISSUES IN ALLOTMENT LETTER ISSUED BY LODHA DWELLERS PVT LTD IN RESPECT OF FLAT BOOKED BY IC-64278H MAJOR HEMENDRA KAUSHIK IN CASA BELLA , DOMBIVALI

1. Reference

(a) Please refer your allotment letter issued on 28 Jul 2010 to IC-64278H Major Hemendra Kaushik pertaining to allotment of Flat No 1105/11th Floor/Platina Cluster/A Wing/ Casa Bella to the undersigned.

(b) Also refer the regular tele conversation with Ms Monal and Ms Himali, both from your cutomer care department on the issues related to allotment letter.

2. It is to submit that after gone through the complete allotment letter in detail, certain clarification is required by the undersigned on specific paragraphs. These are as listed below:-

S. No.
                  Reference Para of Allotment Letter
                  Clarification Sought by Undersigned

Para 2(e)(v)
                  Carpet Area
                  As per cost sheet supplied by you, the saleable area of the allotted dwelling unit was 864 sqft purchased at the rate of 2665/- (basic price) + 150/- (Floor rise for 11th floor 15/- per floor) = 2805/- psf. But the carpet area is reflected as 632 sqft. It is requested to clarify as to how this 632 sqft has been calculated.

Para 2(e)(vi)
                  Parking Space
                  The buyer has fwd a chaque of Rs 1.08 lacs as demanded by you on the name of Hariom enterprises. In lieu, a parking has been allotted. However, the specifics of 4 wheeler open parking has not been mentioned in the allotment letter.

Para 3
                  Infrastructure charges
                  The infrastructure cost Rs 1.29 lacs was part of consideration value of the unit as per your cost sheet. Now in your allotment letter para 3 says it is exclusive of various taxes including infrastructure charges. Please amend the same.

Para 5(.) Plans and Specifications
                  Your Allotment letter states that “allottee is aware that bldg plans are not yet sanctioned by MCGM” but it is being told to undersigned for the first time. Neither any reps of yours had informed about this nor your info brochure speaks anything on this. It is shock to us after paying more that 6.15 lacs to you(.) Kindly clarify your stand on this issue.

Para 7(.) Disbursal from Banks
                  It is to submit that any delay/non payment to builder by banks due to non completion of promised completion stage in CLP based home loans is the sole liability of the builder. But in your allotment letter it is not mentioned.
                  Para 10(.) Refund
                  It is to clarify that the repayment in any condition will start after 12 months is needs to be revised/clarified.

Para 12 Completion
                  The terms and conditions are open ended in nature. The only option available to the buyer is to remain in the project till gets completed. The grace pd is itself 50 percent of the PDC time frame. The grace pd is also starting from the PDC mentioned in the final agreement not from the date mentioned in allotment letter.

Para 13 Escalation
                  It is to submit that the terms and conditions are vague in nature and does not specify the details of base price index and the inventory of the items which will determine the escalation. Again the escalation is left open ended i(.)e(.) no upper limit is mentioned. Moreover what if the escalation is due to late start of the project resulting in the higher prices of mtrl.

Para 14 Abondon the Project
                  The undersigned is amazed to see this clause from a builder who is making plans to construct WORLD ONE. Kindly remove it, it doesn’t suit LODHA.

Annexure I Amenities of CBG
                  In your project brochure it is mentioned that Golf Course will be made, however it is not mentioned in the allotment letter at all.

General Pt
                  The language of the allotment letter gives a feeling that buyer has made a mistake in his life. Please help us and make us feel confident and proud of getting associated to Lodha Dwellers.

3. It is requested to kindly intimate the details at earliest please.

(Hemendra Kaushik)
                  Major

Comment

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
                    I am sending a letter by regd post and e mail the contents are as follows:-

General Manager
                    Casa Bella Project
                    Lodha Dwellers Pvt Limited
                    NM Joshi Marg
                    Mahalaxmi
                    Mumbai.

CLARIFICATION ON CERTAIN ISSUES IN ALLOTMENT LETTER ISSUED BY LODHA DWELLERS PVT LTD IN RESPECT OF FLAT BOOKED BY IC-64278H MAJOR HEMENDRA KAUSHIK IN CASA BELLA , DOMBIVALI

1. Reference

(a) Please refer your allotment letter issued on 28 Jul 2010 to IC-64278H Major Hemendra Kaushik pertaining to allotment of Flat No 1105/11th Floor/Platina Cluster/A Wing/ Casa Bella to the undersigned.

(b) Also refer the regular tele conversation with Ms Monal and Ms Himali, both from your cutomer care department on the issues related to allotment letter.

2. It is to submit that after gone through the complete allotment letter in detail, certain clarification is required by the undersigned on specific paragraphs. These are as listed below:-

S. No.
                    Reference Para of Allotment Letter
                    Clarification Sought by Undersigned

Para 2(e)(v)
                    Carpet Area
                    As per cost sheet supplied by you, the saleable area of the allotted dwelling unit was 864 sqft purchased at the rate of 2665/- (basic price) + 150/- (Floor rise for 11th floor 15/- per floor) = 2805/- psf. But the carpet area is reflected as 632 sqft. It is requested to clarify as to how this 632 sqft has been calculated.

Para 2(e)(vi)
                    Parking Space
                    The buyer has fwd a chaque of Rs 1.08 lacs as demanded by you on the name of Hariom enterprises. In lieu, a parking has been allotted. However, the specifics of 4 wheeler open parking has not been mentioned in the allotment letter.

Para 3
                    Infrastructure charges
                    The infrastructure cost Rs 1.29 lacs was part of consideration value of the unit as per your cost sheet. Now in your allotment letter para 3 says it is exclusive of various taxes including infrastructure charges. Please amend the same.

Para 5(.) Plans and Specifications
                    Your Allotment letter states that “allottee is aware that bldg plans are not yet sanctioned by MCGM” but it is being told to undersigned for the first time. Neither any reps of yours had informed about this nor your info brochure speaks anything on this. It is shock to us after paying more that 6.15 lacs to you(.) Kindly clarify your stand on this issue.

Para 7(.) Disbursal from Banks
                    It is to submit that any delay/non payment to builder by banks due to non completion of promised completion stage in CLP based home loans is the sole liability of the builder. But in your allotment letter it is not mentioned.
                    Para 10(.) Refund
                    It is to clarify that the repayment in any condition will start after 12 months is needs to be revised/clarified.

Para 12 Completion
                    The terms and conditions are open ended in nature. The only option available to the buyer is to remain in the project till gets completed. The grace pd is itself 50 percent of the PDC time frame. The grace pd is also starting from the PDC mentioned in the final agreement not from the date mentioned in allotment letter.

Para 13 Escalation
                    It is to submit that the terms and conditions are vague in nature and does not specify the details of base price index and the inventory of the items which will determine the escalation. Again the escalation is left open ended i(.)e(.) no upper limit is mentioned. Moreover what if the escalation is due to late start of the project resulting in the higher prices of mtrl.

Para 14 Abondon the Project
                    The undersigned is amazed to see this clause from a builder who is making plans to construct WORLD ONE. Kindly remove it, it doesn’t suit LODHA.

Annexure I Amenities of CBG
                    In your project brochure it is mentioned that Golf Course will be made, however it is not mentioned in the allotment letter at all.

General Pt
                    The language of the allotment letter gives a feeling that buyer has made a mistake in his life. Please help us and make us feel confident and proud of getting associated to Lodha Dwellers.

3. It is requested to kindly intimate the details at earliest please.

(Hemendra Kaushik)
                    Major

very good boss i m also concern about point 4,and same thing i ask to them they are telling dont worry it will complete,and regarding permisson they are telling they got permission from muncipality,and they have send me a mail also regarding this

Comment

CB and CBG customers attn pl

After gone through complete blogs/thread I have following inferences:-

1. All the investers on this thread are simple/hard earned money owners/ afraid of getting cheated and god fearing in nature.

2. I think we all are very proactive in our approach. We should have patience as these kind of projects takes time to actually come on ground. I think Lodha will be able to do it in future. We should be ready to spend some 3-4 lacs more than what they projected at the time of booking.

3. All those who had done Regn of property and home loan sanctioned. Pl take rest and be assure its right. I have access to CB agreement, it is quite OK and safe to sign. I have taken leagal opinion from HDFC head office legal cell also. Once the property is approved by bank ..no worry at all.

4. I booked in CBG and home loan sanctioned by HDFC Ltd also.

5. Any other views. I think we should support Builder and be disciplined in doing our part. If you see that area, he had planed to develop Golflinks also situated next to CBG site. I think its quite OK in his approach.

6. Rest all leave it to destiny also.

Major Hemendra Kaushik

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X