They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am Happy

    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum.
    This forum is definitely very important for all the flat owners of Csb/csbg mainly because our unity will help us clear all doubts/grievances and after all many of us are neighbors too..:)

    I have few points to make:-
    1. I booked the flat 20th Feb 2010 in Venecia A wing.
    2. Currently I have received a demand letter for the 9th SLAB.
    3. My Loan got approved post the SD / Reg happened in June.
    4. Till now there is no delay from Lodha's end in sending any letters to me.
    5. I am very happy as I had booked the flat for 2400/per sq.ft and today its worth 3400per sq ft.
    6. I have paid Car parking by CHQ.

    Few news that I have managed are:-
    1. By Jan the entire place is going to get renamed as PALAVA City (officially)
    2. By Dec end I have heard its rate will be touching 4000per sq ft.
    3. By 2013 it is projected to be touching 8000 per sq ft (so guys hold on to your investment)
    4. Railways can only authorize any station post there is a population of 50,000 + citizens residing in a particular boundary. This will also happen in 2012.

    Drawback:-
    The way the call center employees treat us. I am sure there is a much better way in handling us for which we can all stand together and put our views to Lodha constructively.

    Your Views...
    CommentQuote
  • 8000 Rs by 2013....r u kidding ??..

    U mean to say 2BHK flat will cost 75 lacs ...:bab (59):...Lets be realistic about life...Y will any1 come to dombivali ...there are far better places in Mumbai...

    Palava city .... who confirmed this ? Lodha ppl ?

    Station ...does any local currently run on that track ?

    can anybody confirm is there any plan to develop a road to connect this site to Diva ? ...That will be very beneficial to entire project..:bab (6):

    Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum.
    This forum is definitely very important for all the flat owners of Csb/csbg mainly because our unity will help us clear all doubts/grievances and after all many of us are neighbors too..:)

    I have few points to make:-
    1. I booked the flat 20th Feb 2010 in Venecia A wing.
    2. Currently I have received a demand letter for the 9th SLAB.
    3. My Loan got approved post the SD / Reg happened in June.
    4. Till now there is no delay from Lodha's end in sending any letters to me.
    5. I am very happy as I had booked the flat for 2400/per sq.ft and today its worth 3400per sq ft.
    6. I have paid Car parking by CHQ.

    Few news that I have managed are:-
    1. By Jan the entire place is going to get renamed as PALAVA City (officially)
    2. By Dec end I have heard its rate will be touching 4000per sq ft.
    3. By 2013 it is projected to be touching 8000 per sq ft (so guys hold on to your investment)
    4. Railways can only authorize any station post there is a population of 50,000 + citizens residing in a particular boundary. This will also happen in 2012.

    Drawback:-
    The way the call center employees treat us. I am sure there is a much better way in handling us for which we can all stand together and put our views to Lodha constructively.

    Your Views...
    CommentQuote
  • I am not kidding...

    As we all know Navi Mumbai's airport is approved.
    If Vashi's rates can go so high why not Dombivli's???

    We will definitely see it after 2013... :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    As we all know Navi Mumbai's airport is approved.
    If Vashi's rates can go so high why not Dombivli's???

    We will definitely see it after 2013... :bab (6):

    Dude...study the area well & not just believe on brokers/Lodha ppl ...

    8000 is not achievable atleast till 2016...

    Project completion is dec 12 (as per lodha) ...so in all probab...it will ready by June 13. Amenities like schools, mall proposed etc will take further 2 years...2015 even by optimistic estimates...

    Airport is quite far from site...Vaashi is well connected to mumbai....
    As I said...if we have road to diva....it will be boost and will connect us to thane...

    Connecting Pipe line road needs made atleast 4 lane...to boost the prices to 8K level by 2016...But still i feel this price tag is far fetched...
    CommentQuote
  • :-)

    I agree with whatever you are saying bro.. however I see that happening very soon whether it is 2013 or even 2017.. Today no project guarantees a price. N by the way we can leave that on fate. let's discuss something important.
    Any one has any idea of what is the current rate of rent for a 1bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    I agree with whatever you are saying bro.. however I see that happening very soon whether it is 2013 or even 2017.. Today no project guarantees a price. N by the way we can leave that on fate. let's discuss something important.
    Any one has any idea of what is the current rate of rent for a 1bhk?


    u can get 1BHK in 3500 in Lodha heaven nxt to our site...One lodha office boy told me so..as he is putting up there...
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    By the way what is ur name and in which bldg you have booked your flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    By the way what is ur name and in which bldg you have booked your flat?



    Rent in lodha complex cant be more than 2k in any probability as it is far and not well developed. I stay nearer to dombivli station (10 min) in decent complex and even we do not get rent more than 2.5k for 1bhk than 3.5k rent is out of question for lodha complex.

    as few things mentioned by our future neighbour about price and development..it seems it is highly unlikely for next 5 years. but let us wish that ALL COME TRUE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Rent in lodha complex cant be more than 2k in any probability as it is far and not well developed. I stay nearer to dombivli station (10 min) in decent complex and even we do not get rent more than 2.5k for 1bhk than 3.5k rent is out of question for lodha complex.

    as few things mentioned by our future neighbour about price and development..it seems it is highly unlikely for next 5 years. but let us wish that ALL COME TRUE.


    Quite correct....Don't u think site will benefit due to its proximity with reliance park etc ? Once amenities come up ppl will prefer going for casa rather than paying 15K kind of rent in koparkhair, ghatkopar etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Quite correct....Don't u think site will benefit due to its proximity with reliance park etc ? Once amenities come up ppl will prefer going for casa rather than paying 15K kind of rent in koparkhair, ghatkopar etc


    too many ifs and buts are attached as far as development near CB is concerned. 1 thing is for sure that entire stretch of kalyan shill road is going to get developed now or may be later due to approval of Airport.
    Secondly whenever there is court verdict/settlement for Premier Auto land(near to our Place)...its going to be big Noise in area as it is HUGE land and all Big builders are eyeing on same for 1 of biggest project in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • agreed...Project is riding on lots of Ifs and buts...& we are keeping fingers crossed on that...I don't think airport will have huge bearing on our site as it is quite far....Main beneficiaries of it will be panvel projects primarily...Dombivali's Dev will be driven by connectivity with Thane/Navi Mumbai...As i mentioned earlier...Pipeline road needs to be broader but this is difficult as we have huge pipes running both sides...

    => What kind of case is on this Premier Auto land ?
    => Any updates on road linking site to Diva ?
    => Do we have any1 with access to Kalyan Dev Authority Development plan?

    Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    too many ifs and buts are attached as far as development near CB is concerned. 1 thing is for sure that entire stretch of kalyan shill road is going to get developed now or may be later due to approval of Airport.
    Secondly whenever there is court verdict/settlement for Premier Auto land(near to our Place)...its going to be big Noise in area as it is HUGE land and all Big builders are eyeing on same for 1 of biggest project in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    agreed...Project is riding on lots of Ifs and buts...& we are keeping fingers crossed on that...I don't think airport will have huge bearing on our site as it is quite far....Main beneficiaries of it will be panvel projects primarily...Dombivali's Dev will be driven by connectivity with Thane/Navi Mumbai...As i mentioned earlier...Pipeline road needs to be broader but this is difficult as we have huge pipes running both sides...

    => What kind of case is on this Premier Auto land ?
    => Any updates on road linking site to Diva ?
    => Do we have any1 with access to Kalyan Dev Authority Development plan?


    1)Premier Autos has already done land deal with 3 major Builders collectively for sale of land which is approx stretch of 3km Radius. deal is stuck in court due to liability settlement and dues tobe paid to workers as arrears by company.Once it is resolved there are 2 options on which new developers might come up i.e commercial IT zone or residential.
    2) no idea on Diva connectivity as even after connecting it wont be of any help as Diva is isolated station with zero development.
    3)no idea but may be we shall benefit from Vasai Alibaug connectivity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    1)Premier Autos has already done land deal with 3 major Builders collectively for sale of land which is approx stretch of 3km Radius. deal is stuck in court due to liability settlement and dues tobe paid to workers as arrears by company.Once it is resolved there are 2 options on which new developers might come up i.e commercial IT zone or residential.
    2) no idea on Diva connectivity as even after connecting it wont be of any help as Diva is isolated station with zero development.
    3)no idea but may be we shall benefit from Vasai Alibaug connectivity


    do refer link
    http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_govt-stakes-claim-on-pal-peugeot-land_1137300
    CommentQuote
  • CB SUPREMA C CLUSTER

    Hi All,

    Does somebody have update on construction status of Sprema C.

    Regards,
    Ganesh
    CommentQuote
  • SBI Tie up with CBG

    I got a telephonic confimation from Lodha office yesterday that the CBG has been approved by SBI. I was told to hold the application of pre sanction till Feb 2011 by the Lodha rep. Please comment.

    Regards,
    swamy
    CommentQuote