They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CBG tie up with SBI

We too have recieved advertisement from SBI stating CBG tie up with SBI & some attractve interest offers if availed till 31st Dec 10. But agreement letter needed for the same.
    Any idea about CBG Platina F wing..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Hi All,

Does somebody have update on construction status of Sprema C.

Regards,
    Ganesh

whats feedback from customer service on same?

i
    CommentQuote
  • Lodah Custome care resposne about Casa bella Suprema C is :

construction will start on befoer the end of December 2010, but they dont have commencement certificate for the Sperema B & C cluster.

Regards,
    Ganesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Lodah Custome care resposne about Casa bella Suprema C is :

construction will start on befoer the end of December 2010, but they dont have commencement certificate for the Sperema B & C cluster.

Regards,
    Ganesh

This is something i'm afraid i'm ignorant of here, if they don't have permissions or commencement certificates on these clusters then how come they are able to sell them or accept payments for them. What happens if permits are not granted, what kind of compensation do the investors get protection for?
    CommentQuote
  • CBG Construction work

Yesterday I had been to CBG site, I cld see construction u/p for Hospital, School & Mall. I cld see 2 floor construction for 1 bldg & some 1 floor work for few other bldg.

Anybody have idea about registartion of CBG Platina Cluster, F wing. pls psot if anybody have recd letter for registartion of CBG Platina Cluster, F wing.
    CommentQuote
  • Now after a long time, this is indeed good news. How did you manage to get into site tho' - thanks for ur info, looks like there is hope yet
    CommentQuote
  • Platina Cluster CBG

dear All, I have recd SD duty demand for regn for Platina Cluster. Keep updating the constr state
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about registration of F wing in CBG Platina

Sir,
    Thanks for your info..
    Do you have any idea abt registation of F wing of CBG Platina Cluster.
    CommentQuote
  • regn amt, stamp duty & VAT for platina cluster

Major saab,
    would u please share regn amt, stamp duty & VAT applicable for info.
    i heard that regn is held up for F wing till apr-11. Anybody having more info abt it may please share.
    Regards,
    LB

Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    dear All, I have recd SD duty demand for regn for Platina Cluster. Keep updating the constr state
    CommentQuote
  • Platina Cluster CBG

Its Approx 6 percent of consideration value as Stamp Suty, 1 percent regn, 1 percent MVAT. This forum always gives heart attacks (Apr news Platina F Wing). Any news on Platina A Wing.
    CommentQuote
  • 18 storey clusters

Good news finally some action is being planned by a few based on geographical work/residence convenience. However are there any who have booked in the Serena/Majestia/ Riviera clusters, this because i feel we might have common concerns mostly ours being 18 storeyed buildings and "rumours"
    abounding that no clearances have been obtained for floors beyond the 8th, would like to specifically meet up with these residents so we can also begin addressing common concerns to us. Await feed back.

Ray
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,
    Thanks for your info.
    Regards,
    LB

Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Its Approx 6 percent of consideration value as Stamp Suty, 1 percent regn, 1 percent MVAT. This forum always gives heart attacks (Apr news Platina F Wing). Any news on Platina A Wing.
    CommentQuote
  • 18 story bldgs

Originally Posted by fray54
    Good news finally some action is being planned by a few based on geographical work/residence convenience. However are there any who have booked in the Serena/Majestia/ Riviera clusters, this because i feel we might have common concerns mostly ours being 18 storeyed buildings and "rumours"
    abounding that no clearances have been obtained for floors beyond the 8th, would like to specifically meet up with these residents so we can also begin addressing common concerns to us. Await feed back.

Ray

I have the access to the Commencement certificate issued to Lodha for CBG in the month of Jun 2010 with validity of 1 yr. Sanction has been given for 37 bldgs of 18 floors. But the clauses are that they have to take clearance from other depts if reqd such as railways etc. I think we are too much worried.......Our worries will not construct the 18 story bldg. Lodha is quite capable .........as he makes only "his" life style not apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    I have the access to the Commencement certificate issued to Lodha for CBG in the month of Jun 2010 with validity of 1 yr. Sanction has been given for 37 bldgs of 18 floors. But the clauses are that they have to take clearance from other depts if reqd such as railways etc. I think we are too much worried.......Our worries will not construct the 18 story bldg. Lodha is quite capable .........as he makes only "his" life style not apartments.

Point taken Major saheb, but our concerns is what happens if permissions are not granted - we don't really know as of now do we? frankly i have always been advocating Lodha's reputation and how they wouldn't do anything to sully it. But we have a right to answers to our queries right? and that is what we are on about here. Just seeking answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Point taken Major saheb, but our concerns is what happens if permissions are not granted - we don't really know as of now do we? frankly i have always been advocating Lodha's reputation and how they wouldn't do anything to sully it. But we have a right to answers to our queries right? and that is what we are on about here. Just seeking answers.

Fray, Definitely but the point is we do not have anybody among us who is authority of any info. all the info is half truth. I am regularly follow this website and am eager to see any update but I always felt all the info is without any base it is all just speculation. My point is even customer care at Lodha is just a puppet in higher auth. They will vomit all the thing they have been trained for. I think our expectations are too ambitious in nature. Even if you read the Casa Rio thread, all of them have started talking about regn stamping and possessions.......just impossible for next 5 yrs. I as a normal man also expect my things for which I have given my hard money to be safe and sound but the thing is these bldrs work like this. As per my understanding.......CB - 2012 and CBG 2013/14 and CR -2015 will be the PDCs. Lodha is too smart. He is incr the nuisence value of your booking by raising the prices, but it is all notional in nature. Certainly by 2020 we all will feel happy on our decision taken in 2010.

Any inputs most welcome.
    CommentQuote