They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I completely agree with Major Kaushik. No point in cribbing as all builders function the same way. Atleast, we have seen work in progress here, the Commencement Certificate is in place, registration & stamping is done for many clusters so that means that things will work out. Anyways, if you thought that you will get instant appreciation on this project (which finally is expected to be spread over 2000 acres) either did not verify the facts or were misguided. If you give about 5 to 10 years to this project, you will see your investments zoom and if you had booked to stay then you should not expect to get possession in 2.5 to 3 years where total number of apartments is over 2500. Even a two to 3 tower project takes about 2.5 years for completion.

Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Fray, Definitely but the point is we do not have anybody among us who is authority of any info. all the info is half truth. I am regularly follow this website and am eager to see any update but I always felt all the info is without any base it is all just speculation. My point is even customer care at Lodha is just a puppet in higher auth. They will vomit all the thing they have been trained for. I think our expectations are too ambitious in nature. Even if you read the Casa Rio thread, all of them have started talking about regn stamping and possessions.......just impossible for next 5 yrs. I as a normal man also expect my things for which I have given my hard money to be safe and sound but the thing is these bldrs work like this. As per my understanding.......CB - 2012 and CBG 2013/14 and CR -2015 will be the PDCs. Lodha is too smart. He is incr the nuisence value of your booking by raising the prices, but it is all notional in nature. Certainly by 2020 we all will feel happy on our decision taken in 2010.

Any inputs most welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    I completely agree with Major Kaushik. No point in cribbing as all builders function the same way. Atleast, we have seen work in progress here, the Commencement Certificate is in place, registration & stamping is done for many clusters so that means that things will work out. Anyways, if you thought that you will get instant appreciation on this project (which finally is expected to be spread over 2000 acres) either did not verify the facts or were misguided. If you give about 5 to 10 years to this project, you will see your investments zoom and if you had booked to stay then you should not expect to get possession in 2.5 to 3 years where total number of apartments is over 2500. Even a two to 3 tower project takes about 2.5 years for completion.

Thanks Major and highrisemumbai, your positive take on the final outcome of the project is appreciated. However most of our concerns are for the fact that certain clusters apparently have not yet received the clearance certificates or whatever from the various authorities. Speaking for myself my particular cluster 18 storeyed has still to get all approvals beyond the 8th floor. So far have not heard these have been obtained and i have already invested quite a considerable sum. My query is once the SD and registration is done can we rest assured all is well? I have done mine sometime in June - so can i rest easy now? would appreciate any inputs on this and yes Major frankly do not think many of us are savvy on these issues and hence the underlying note of worry we are not going to be fobbed off despite Lodhas reputation as a builder/developer. Had they not put a sudden halt to the site visits, maybe our confidence levels might have been higher, now we are blind sighted to the reality on the ground and hence the acceptance of rumours as gospel truth. Lodha can erase these by allowing bonafide investors visiting the site by a simple process of screening of visitors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Thanks Major and highrisemumbai, your positive take on the final outcome of the project is appreciated. However most of our concerns are for the fact that certain clusters apparently have not yet received the clearance certificates or whatever from the various authorities. Speaking for myself my particular cluster 18 storeyed has still to get all approvals beyond the 8th floor. So far have not heard these have been obtained and i have already invested quite a considerable sum. My query is once the SD and registration is done can we rest assured all is well? I have done mine sometime in June - so can i rest easy now? would appreciate any inputs on this and yes Major frankly do not think many of us are savvy on these issues and hence the underlying note of worry we are not going to be fobbed off despite Lodhas reputation as a builder/developer. Had they not put a sudden halt to the site visits, maybe our confidence levels might have been higher, now we are blind sighted to the reality on the ground and hence the acceptance of rumours as gospel truth. Lodha can erase these by allowing bonafide investors visiting the site by a simple process of screening of visitors.

I had little update from customercare ..as per them they are handing out possessions from jan and construction for rest of site shall start soon.it seems they have managed to get approvals.

As mention in earlier thread..its triu that nearly big projects work on same basis i.e start selling without approvals.If you go to chain of Indiabulls , it is same story whereby no sign of final lplan is shared with members and they are compalining..i think we all are in same boat across projects.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    I had little update from customercare ..as per them they are handing out possessions from jan and construction for rest of site shall start soon.it seems they have managed to get approvals.

As mention in earlier thread..its triu that nearly big projects work on same basis i.e start selling without approvals.If you go to chain of Indiabulls , it is same story whereby no sign of final lplan is shared with members and they are compalining..i think we all are in same boat across projects.:bab (59):

Thanks rajatcasa, a great relief to know things are moving in the right direction. Frankly my customer care guy also did mention the same thing, but would not commit to putting it in writing, -very helpful guy otherwise- hence my apprehension. sad that all these so called "big" developers tend to take their investors for a ride.Damned Politician - builders nexus i guess. Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • 80% finance by HFC's

As per new RBI guidelines, HFC's will finance only 80% of Consideration Value as against earlier 85%. This means we have to shell out 5% more for securing HL. SBI has already implemented it, HHDFC may follow the suit anytime..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LB1977
    As per new RBI guidelines, HFC's will finance only 80% of Consideration Value as against earlier 85%. This means we have to shell out 5% more for securing HL. SBI has already implemented it, HHDFC may follow the suit anytime..

Hi Friend,

Any update on constructions of suprema or rest of wings which are stuck on permission issue with railways?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Friend,

Any update on constructions of suprema or rest of wings which are stuck on permission issue with railways?

Hi Rajat,

As of now they don’t have commencement certificate for Suprema C cluster they also don’t have any dates when they will get commencement certificate - this is what the customer care executive informed me.

One thing which they are assuring is possession date which is May 2012.

If anybody have update on casa bella Suprema construction status Please share.

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh Kamble
    CommentQuote
  • Disbursement for Loan

Any body having any idea regarding what all documents to be submitted for disbursement from HDFC for CBG. Is allotment letter suffice/regn is mandatory. Any update on CBG
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Hi Rajat,

As of now they don’t have commencement certificate for Suprema C cluster they also don’t have any dates when they will get commencement certificate - this is what the customer care executive informed me.

One thing which they are assuring is possession date which is May 2012.

If anybody have update on casa bella Suprema construction status Please share.

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh Kamble

Thanks Ganesh..

Delay is really depressing as no clarity on development...lets wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Any body having any idea regarding what all documents to be submitted for disbursement from HDFC for CBG. Is allotment letter suffice/regn is mandatory. Any update on CBG

Hi,

Are you asking for documents required for bank process..
    CommentQuote
  • Platina Cluster CBG

I spoke to CBG rep. They have given me the slot of 02 Feb for regn and stamping for Platina A wing flat. They also offer me 13 Jan.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

congrtas kaushik ji
    CommentQuote
  • maj kaushik

i called cbg they are telling to send dd and then only they will confirm the date for stampduty u have done u dd kaushik
    CommentQuote
  • Platina Cluster CBG

Originally Posted by surya2089
    i called cbg they are telling to send dd and then only they will confirm the date for stampduty u have done u dd kaushik

Yes I have fwd the drafts for Regn, Stamp duty and MVAT on 02 dec 2010
    CommentQuote
  • paltina cbg

Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Yes I have fwd the drafts for Regn, Stamp duty and MVAT on 02 dec 2010

what mvat means
    and i ask them when i will make my payment --than u can give me confirm date for sd and registration--they told me than also they cannot give me exact date---i also inform them that i will be available only for 30 days--than also they are telling we will see---wht is dis :bab (5):
    CommentQuote