Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Casa Bella

    Yeah sure thing Keith, like the positive stance, guess time will be the ultimate decider - but am also hopeful we are not wrong and have made the right decision.

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      casa rio

      hi guys,
      we have booked flat in casa rio. pacifica.
      have paid the booking amount(27krs) & first installment of 270000rs.
      but i havent got reciept of any of my payments. my 3rd installment of 380000rs is due in 2 days.
      i have sent them maiul regarding this. i am also gonna visit their office.
      just want to know if any of u have faced similar problem.
      please reply.
      thnx

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Originally posted by cooldudeRE View Post
        hi guys,
        we have booked flat in casa rio. pacifica.
        have paid the booking amount(27krs) & first installment of 270000rs.
        but i havent got reciept of any of my payments. my 3rd installment of 380000rs is due in 2 days.
        i have sent them maiul regarding this. i am also gonna visit their office.
        just want to know if any of u have faced similar problem.
        please reply.
        thnx
        Dear Friend, Need not to worry at all. I also booked in CBG. All correspondance is within time frame. Just be touch with them. I was also very apprehensive at your stage but slowly they prooved themselves to be trustworthy. Have Patience Pl. Best of Luck.

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
          Dear Friend, Need not to worry at all. I also booked in CBG. All correspondance is within time frame. Just be touch with them. I was also very apprehensive at your stage but slowly they prooved themselves to be trustworthy. Have Patience Pl. Best of Luck.
          Thnx.
          I got all the necessary receipts form them.

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Question for all?

            When construction is delayed by builder, then the payments due are late as well? Right. In the case of Lodha’s payment plans, once required 20% pre-construction payments are through, the rest 80% will be start only when construction starts.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              CB Suprema

              Hi All,

              Are there any one who has book the flat in Casa Bella suprema c wing?

              Please PM me. I already had registration of my Flat done in FEB 2010. but not construction till date it was suppose to start in this month any update?

              Pravin

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Very Very Important

                Hey Guys

                I am sure you will be interested in looking at the below.. I am a happy guy after buying in CB

                http://www.lodhagroup.com/corporate/...rk_locator.php

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by Sunil Kri View Post
                  Hey Guys

                  I am sure you will be interested in looking at the below.. I am a happy guy after buying in CB

                  http://www.lodhagroup.com/corporate/...rk_locator.php
                  why the prices of CBG are more than CB

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    CBG more than CG

                    They are more because of better aminities and more floor area no other particular.. they have to keep that price up because it is advertised as premium apartmenets

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      Cbg

                      I ve booked a flat in CBG Europa cluster. I enquired with the Lodha office today about registration. I was told the registration would be in Mar 2011.
                      I also enquired with SBI for the loan and I was told this project has not been approved yet.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X