They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Platina Cluster CBG

Originally Posted by surya2089
    what mvat means
    and i ask them when i will make my payment --than u can give me confirm date for sd and registration--they told me than also they cannot give me exact date---i also inform them that i will be available only for 30 days--than also they are telling we will see---wht is dis :bab (5):[/QUOTE

Surya, Actually these type of works are dynamic in nature. Since it is a priority work for you then you have to cater for these changes. Once you submit the DDs, your legal documents will be prepared by them then the Municipal Registrar is not only for Lodha Group, Lot of regn are on anywhere......they will give particular dates in a month to Lodha.......Lodha will slot you for particular dates.......so see you have to face all this sh###t. I think what ever positive can be done should be done on priority.

MVAT is Maharashtra VAT on properties equal to 1 percent of total consideration value.[/QUOTE

Surya, Actually these type of works are dynamic in nature. Since it is a priority work for you then you have to cater for these changes. Once you submit the DDs, your legal documents will be prepared by them then the Municipal Registrar is not only for Lodha Group, Lot of regn are on anywhere......they will give particular dates in a month to Lodha.......Lodha will slot you for particular dates.......so see you have to face all this sh###t. I think what ever positive can be done should be done on priority.

MVAT is Maharashtra VAT on properties equal to 1 percent of total consideration value.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Rio/Bella/Gold - Loan and land title

Folks,

I am new to this forum and really appreciate all the content and info that is available to its members. I recently booked an apartment in Casa Rio. However, I had a couple of questions and wanted to find out if any one of you have any information ....

1) I believe the only home loan available to CASA RIO applicants is HDFC. Does any one know why no other bank would give home loan? Or there are other banks (Axis, ICICI, SBI etc) that also would give loan.

2) Someone told me that the entire land on which Palava is coming up comes under Gram Panchayat and Lodha does not have clear title to it? Do we know that this is free hold land and Lodha does have clear title to it and upon registration we do get clear title to it. Any one who has registered .... your input would be greatly appreciated.

3) How much delay have previous home buyers experienced with Lodha group?

Thanks for your inputs. I highly appreciate your comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Request for 5% VAT / MVAT by Lodha

Hi all,

Today i have received a demand letter from Lodha for the payment of MVAT / VAT of 5 %.

Agreement Registration Date : 30th Jan 2010

Please let me know whether Buyer need to pay this MVAT of 5 % or Builder need to pay this, since while purchasing this flat in 2009, builder didn't highlghted this part to me. I can't see its been mentioned anywhere in the documents provided by Builder in 2009.

Now suddenly builder has requested this amount. Could you please share view on this?

Regards,
    Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinesh.sawant213
    Hi all,

Today i have received a request from Lodha for creating a FD of 5 % (of Agreement Value) with Yes Bank for funding VAT / MVAT (if court decision goes against MCHI). As per my Friend (advocate) i would not be responsible for this payment, since i have booked this flat before 01st April 2010.

Not sure for the first place, why Lodha is asking us to pay this money.

Could you please share your view on this?

Regards,
    Dinesh

Completely not understood. They have asked me 1 percent of consideraration value as MVAT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinesh.sawant213
    Hi all,

Today i have received a request from Lodha for creating a FD of 5 % (of Agreement Value) with Yes Bank for funding VAT / MVAT (if court decision goes against MCHI). As per my Friend (advocate) i would not be responsible for this payment, since i have booked this flat before 01st April 2010.

Not sure for the first place, why Lodha is asking us to pay this money.

Could you please share your view on this?

Regards,
    Dinesh

Completely unable to understand what this payment request is about. MVAT is 1% of the cost of your flat as per your agreement. Pls check and clarify directly with Lodha. Do keep us posted.
    CommentQuote
  • hello folks, I too have rcvd a similar mail from lodha asking for 5% mvat by way of lien on fd for a 3yr tenure with autorenawal!! the mail states that MVAT of 5% of consideration value, is applicable for registrations done between 20th June 2006 and 31st March 2010. can someone guide us on this. btw my reg was done in nov'09. thnx.
    CommentQuote
  • Documents required by HDFC prior to disbursal of loan are

1. Original + Copy of Sale agreement/regn.
    2. Proof of payment of 20 % (your share ) to builder ( Original recipts from bulder)

3. Bank statements/ entries proving the debit of your above transaction.
    Builder NOC (draft)
    4. Original Builder demand letter for balance amount for which loan is taken
    5. ECS form signed by your bankers to enable HDFC to recover your EMI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Completely unable to understand what this payment request is about. MVAT is 1% of the cost of your flat as per your agreement. Pls check and clarify directly with Lodha. Do keep us posted.

Pls chk my revised post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    Completely not understood. They have asked me 1 percent of consideraration value as MVAT

Pls chk my revised post.
    CommentQuote
  • MVAT

Dinesh, frankly this has caught many of us literally with our pants down. Having said that tho' months back whilst browsing thr' the TOI on line remember reading our great FM hinting at such a tax being on the anvil, but cannot recall the full details or the date of the report. So guess this must be the fall out of that edict. I think it's very unfair of the Government to levy it on under construction projects where people have already budgeted for.
    CommentQuote
  • No MMRDA sanction

Dear all,

I am new to this forum. I have booked my flat in CASABELLA EXCELLENCIA in Oct 2009. I completed my SD and registration in Apr 2010.

Now today, I have been told by cust care that Excellencia B, C, D, F wing and SERENA {18 storey} has not received MMRDA clearance. The same thing is reflected in RTI act when one of our cluster member went for it in MMRDA.

It is really surprising that inspite of non-clearance, SBI, HDFC banks have approved loans and disbursed amounts to few clients. Members are paying PRE-EMI on the disburse dloan amount.

It is really shocking that SBI and HDFC banks approved the loans. Now whom should one trust.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    Dear all,

I am new to this forum. I have booked my flat in CASABELLA EXCELLENCIA in Oct 2009. I completed my SD and registration in Apr 2010.

Now today, I have been told by cust care that Excellencia B, C, D, F wing and SERENA {18 storey} has not received MMRDA clearance. The same thing is reflected in RTI act when one of our cluster member went for it in MMRDA.

It is really surprising that inspite of non-clearance, SBI, HDFC banks have approved loans and disbursed amounts to few clients. Members are paying PRE-EMI on the disburse dloan amount.

It is really shocking that SBI and HDFC banks approved the loans. Now whom should one trust.

so whats assurance given by them on same? i had been assured for possession by march-12 for suprema..i doubt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    so whats assurance given by them on same? i had been assured for possession by march-12 for suprema..i doubt.

I had been assured for possession by May-2012 for Suprema C. but still they dont have commencment certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • i second this info...I have also got same news...but didn't see any point in discussing here...as when it comes to putting words spoken here into action & come up together & make some coherent group...ppl just hide behind & sit in the comforts of their home....

I guess we might unearth far more issues once possession dates approaches...Lodha is taking things as if they are the boss and we are hostages...

Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    Dear all,

CommentQuote
  • Difficult to say

Originally Posted by rajatcasa

Dear

Customer care told me that by the revised possession dates i.e Jun 2012 and for some it is Dec 2012, the buildings will be ready.

Further, I said, how is it possible in next few months..he was very confident to say that it hardly takes 1 year to construct building...

I doubt about quality of construction..moreover, in case of not approval of project.....they are ready with their clause....returning the money with 9% interest rate....

Now, rates of all property increased in last 1 year by almost 50% in some cases...Lodha casa bella itself is almost up by 75% in terms of base price......If they return the money...what will be do with that money.....I fear that most of us are biggest loser as our dream home went further away from us.....
    CommentQuote