Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

You need to take a wise decision to have 27000/- recovered after some deductions or spending 2.5 lacs which will be difficult to recover. Yes the river does not exist and probably one can see it when it will rain heavily. I don't know how others are going to tackle this (those who have booked in 18 storey bldg). Probably the 8 storey 2bhk/ 1bhk optima people will not face any problem and majority of the buyers belong to this section.

Comment

Lodha casa-bella, dombivili

Dear all,
      I am glad to have found this forum. I am a fresh homeseeker as well. I hope that this website will serve as a good guide for people like me in making right decisions. Could anyone be kind to post a link for the projects you are discussing?
      Thanks a ton.

Comment

Bad idea to book CASA Bella

I have booked here a 2BHK and canceled it. As many people have canceled as booked, due to various reasons (They will never say how many have canceled).

Actually one should look into the past whether Lodhas kept the promises made in their CASA projects. And the answer is NO e.g. in a recent Thane project (not a low cost CASA project) they have not build the swimming pool promised but made a POND instead besides other deficiencies. Actually legally u cant do anything if they do not provide u these facilities, until they mention this exclusively in the sale agreement.

Whats the use of the making a Paris in isolation? It takes about an hour to get into Kalamboli and airport further away.Theres no good connectivity.

Current max. rate at Dombivili is Rs. 2100 psf but they r charging more with high society charges (these r bound to go up to Rs.5/-). At this rate u may get one flat in N. Mumbai near the Harbour line and easily go to the airport.

So LOOK BEFORE U LEAP!

Comment

How to get the booking amount of Rs.27000/- back

I have cancelled the booking in CASA bella but they r refusing to return the money back. Any Suggestions as to how to get the booking amount of Rs.27000/- back?

Comment

Lodha has got approval upto 12th floor

I have heard last week from customer care manager that they have got approval upto 12th floor. So it seems that approval for 18 storey building may not be problem but it may be just some formalities of paper which may take time.

Comment

Beware... sometimes formalities are just not formalities....!!!!! Trusting each and every work of the Builders had led many people inot trouble.

VK

Comment

Has anyone who has booked the flat got the copy of the "agreement to the sale" ? Also any idea when they will start the agreement registration process so that those who has bought the flat can apply for the loan ? As of now looks like there are only selling..and probably will wait for Diwali to close the deal...

Comment

casa--concerns

Originally posted by amit_2009 View Post
                  well said! the irony is that such a reputed builder is selling open space for parking.. which is not allowed by law!.. but wait. the law does not apply here.. the project is so far away from civilization!
                  yes...good point. they are charging for parking..that also open and demanding cash. and the propesed usarghar stn??? anyone have any idea about that station? when it will be functional? and is that got a govt. aproval?

Comment

Carpet Area Fraud

Lodha is cheating on carpet area. They actually calculate the walls etc. as part of carpet area. If you grill them, they agree that they do not calculate carpet area as per legal definition. They use an internal approach which is confidential. The difference between the actual legal carpet area and what they promise is 10% to 15%

Comment

Hi Harshad,I too have booked a 2 BHK ultima flat & I have got a copy of the agreement.....which i told them to send me.....it is very comprehensive which i have forwarded to my lawyer to check.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X