Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

hi

i have booked in casa bella g in march 2010,all paper are clear can any one tell me,beacuse i already ask them regarding construct above 8 floor and railway noc,they send me mail and tell its all clear dont worry

and again i m reading in this forum its not clear can any enlighten me

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
      i have booked in casa bella g in march 2010,all paper are clear can any one tell me,beacuse i already ask them regarding construct above 8 floor and railway noc,they send me mail and tell its all clear dont worry

and again i m reading in this forum its not clear can any enlighten me
      I think we need to get verification all documents done by some lawyer. Has any1 on forum ever checked all the legal /sanctioned documents of lodha while buying?

Atleast I haven't done this while booking...

Comment

CB investors

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
        I think we need to get verification all documents done by some lawyer. Has any1 on forum ever checked all the legal /sanctioned documents of lodha while buying?

Atleast I haven't done this while booking...
        My bet is, most wouldn't have or even know what clause to look for - as these docs are mired in legal jargon that anyways is beyond our comprehension. For this precise reason way way back i had been advocating a kind of informal periodic meeting of all interested CB/CBG investors to trash out these very concerns. Jointly we could have made a difference, besides should we also have needed recourse to legal assistance a pooled resourse could be so much lighter on all our pockets, but this got a cold response - as usual - so i dropped perusing it. Later another investor equally concerned set up a blog on google groups and that too seems to have got into oblivion. The latest case in point is of the recent emails from worried investors with regards to site visits which again got virtually no response. I'm frankly begining to wonder if this Forum has any more hits at all, though i do sincerely thank the guy that started it.

Comment

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
          My bet is, most wouldn't have or even know what clause to look for - as these docs are mired in legal jargon that anyways is beyond our comprehension. For this precise reason way way back i had been advocating a kind of informal periodic meeting of all interested CB/CBG investors to trash out these very concerns. Jointly we could have made a difference, besides should we also have needed recourse to legal assistance a pooled resourse could be so much lighter on all our pockets, but this got a cold response - as usual - so i dropped perusing it. Later another investor equally concerned set up a blog on google groups and that too seems to have got into oblivion. The latest case in point is of the recent emails from worried investors with regards to site visits which again got virtually no response. I'm frankly begining to wonder if this Forum has any more hits at all, though i do sincerely thank the guy that started it.
          There is already a google group -casabella

I think we need to effective start talking to each other else builder will surely take us for ride...With the way Lodha is aggresively buying Lands across mumbai .....it seems our money is getting diverted for all other purpose except construction. We all know once its comes to possesion projects where high profile ppl with big pockets have booked will get more push for completion....For small ppl like us they believe that they can do anything ...which in a sense is quite true...We need to group together and communicate on more frequent basis...I would suggest lets form a group which meets up on regular basis....and atleast start sharing our details etc.

Else keep sitting and get cheated ...

Comment

There is already a google group -casabella

I think we need to effective start talking to each other else builder will surely take us for ride...With the way Lodha is aggresively buying Lands across mumbai .....it seems our money is getting diverted for all other purpose except construction. We all know once its comes to possesion projects where high profile ppl with big pockets have booked will get more push for completion....For small ppl like us they believe that they can do anything ...which in a sense is quite true...We need to group together and communicate on more frequent basis...I would suggest lets form a group which meets up on regular basis....and atleast start sharing our details etc.

Else keep sitting and get cheated ...
            Exactly my thoughts ! YES we need to now get on and meet up face to face - have this far already spoken with a few and they too are keen on meeting up - finally seems like there is a consensus to putting our views across jointly as a group. The way i see it if one of us has a problem it would be the concern of all of us as we are together forming a neighborhood that ought to be hassle free and a secure place to belong to.

Having said that though, Lodhas have been buying properties all across the city, but would have more to lose if they deliver a shoddy or unacceptably late project as in all probability the CASA BELLA Complex would be the first of the many townships they have on the anvil, ready for completion and all eyes would be on the quality and time frame , which i think is not too far off the mark. I don't personally feel they would con us outright, maybe a delay, which we could discuss as a group and come to amicable solutions. I would urge all concerned to let us have their thoughts so we could begin co-ordination. Am hopeful this time we do have a proper corum. The google group that has been set up is a good place to begin. It had also been formed up by an investor who had similar thoughts but got pretty lack luster response. Lets rekindle it guys for our own sakes.

Comment

me to ready to meet

i m also coming in febrauary 1 week to india lets go and meet them and ask whatexactly happening ????????

lets have a meeting

Comment

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
                Exactly my thoughts ! YES we need to now get on and meet up face to face - have this far already spoken with a few and they too are keen on meeting up - finally seems like there is a consensus to putting our views across jointly as a group. The way i see it if one of us has a problem it would be the concern of all of us as we are together forming a neighborhood that ought to be hassle free and a secure place to belong to.

Having said that though, Lodhas have been buying properties all across the city, but would have more to lose if they deliver a shoddy or unacceptably late project as in all probability the CASA BELLA Complex would be the first of the many townships they have on the anvil, ready for completion and all eyes would be on the quality and time frame , which i think is not too far off the mark. I don't personally feel they would con us outright, maybe a delay, which we could discuss as a group and come to amicable solutions. I would urge all concerned to let us have their thoughts so we could begin co-ordination. Am hopeful this time we do have a proper corum. The google group that has been set up is a good place to begin. It had also been formed up by an investor who had similar thoughts but got pretty lack luster response. Lets rekindle it guys for our own sakes.
                Fray..

Can u please send email to google group i mentioned above - listing the issues and asking ppl to share details for the group meeting ? ...Requesting you as I am moving out & shifting to a new place..bit tied up with that...

Lets c ppl reponse and create a google spreadsheet to have all details...

Once this is done...we can co-ordinate to meet over some weekend..

Cya...

Comment

Fray..

Can u please send email to google group i mentioned above - listing the issues and asking ppl to share details for the group meeting ? ...Requesting you as I am moving out & shifting to a new place..bit tied up with that...

Lets c ppl reponse and create a google spreadsheet to have all details...

Once this is done...we can co-ordinate to meet over some weekend..

Cya...
                  OK fundoo, will do ! keep you posted.

Comment

Suprema C casa Bella Dombivili construction not yet started.

Originally posted by rahulb_t View Post
                    Pravin,

I've booked in CB Riviera D wing. I'm not sure but guessing that your booking is for a 2 or 3 bhk. I've been informed that construction for the 18 storey buildings is at the plinth stage.

Can you please tell me if you have made any construction linked payments or has your bank (if you've taken a home loan) made any disbursement.

Regards,
                    Rahul

I have Bookes 2 one BHK apartments in Suprema C casa bella registration of these apartments were done in the month of Feb 2010. I spoke to lodha customer care last week & the construction is not yet started for Suprema C cluster. construction was supposed to start in the month of Sept 2010. In the agreement it is mentioned that possession of the apartments will be given in the month of June 2011. I dont understand now when construction will strat in the month of Dec 2010 then when they will give possesion of these aprtments?

If anybody have booked apartments in Suprema C cluster Please PM me on neshg19gmail.com

Regards,
                    Ganesh kamble

Comment

Originally posted by neshg19 View Post
                      I have Bookes 2 one BHK apartments in Suprema C casa bella registration of these apartments were done in the month of Feb 2010. I spoke to lodha customer care last week & the construction is not yet started for Suprema C cluster. construction was supposed to start in the month of Sept 2010. In the agreement it is mentioned that possession of the apartments will be given in the month of June 2011. I dont understand now when construction will strat in the month of Dec 2010 then when they will give possesion of these aprtments?

If anybody have booked apartments in Suprema C cluster Please PM me on neshg19gmail.com

Regards,
                      Ganesh kamble
                      Well...as far as I know they had issues with Suprema and Serena regarding railway NOC ..but it has been resolved ( as they say) ..BUT...possession is going to be delayed...Dec 12 (as per them)..if u r lucky....but it seems it will go into June 13...Anything before that will be marvellous accomplishment by Lodha...

I booked in serena & was told possession by early 11....but it seems these all were salesman pitches with no concrete planning & dates...U r lucky that u have done agreement...as they have drastically changed the clauses in agreement these days ...and are asking for grace period of 1 year...which is literally a joke...So if I add grace period ...possession is Dec 13 ...U cannot question lodha b4 expiry of grace period...

Till then keep paying pre-EMIs...and enjoy...

FYI...Site visit is also stopped...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X