They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Raymond..in which cluster are you booked..

In the Majestica - and you Rajat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    In the Majestica - and you Rajat?

Suprema..construction not yet started
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion

Hey fray thanks so much thats really great news and very sweet

of you to enquire on our behalf.Appreciate it mate thanks a ton.

Will keep in touch.

Kind Regards,

K
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prices of CASA bella Gold now? Any body has news on the progress of construction and likely completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keithbraganza
    Hey fray thanks so much thats really great news and very sweet

of you to enquire on our behalf.Appreciate it mate thanks a ton.

Will keep in touch.

Kind Regards,

K

No sweat Keith, i was there and have been reading on all the legit concerns , also some day we may need your help to check on our behalf :) , so you see it's not all gandhigiri :bab (16): - Raymond
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apartmentseeker
    What are the prices of CASA bella Gold now? Any body has news on the progress of construction and likely completion?

CASA BELLA GOLD work has already started for few clusters and we can see the first floor also while passing through highway......

Full completion of project will atleast take another 4 years i.e by 2015 {hopefully}....

They have yet to get clearance for 18 storey towers and in some case for 8 storey also......

Prices - the base price is around 3500-3900 psf - so you can safely take 4500-4800 Rs psf including every other charges including SD and registeration.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    CASA BELLA GOLD work has already started for few clusters and we can see the first floor also while passing through highway......

Full completion of project will atleast take another 4 years i.e by 2015 {hopefully}....

They have yet to get clearance for 18 storey towers and in some case for 8 storey also......

Prices - the base price is around 3500-3900 psf - so you can safely take 4500-4800 Rs psf including every other charges including SD and registeration.

u have any idea about cbg i have booked in platina c
    CommentQuote
  • ET news

Lodha charges for car park in violation of SC order - The Economic Times

What is the output of publishing this news ? Are we going to get back our cash...No !!! Are Lodhas going to feel guity about it...No !!

It is JRTFI....Just read to forget it :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Casa bella

fray in all honesty as i am based outside india, will not be living and

at casa bella and hence not be in a position to give you quick updates

but my parents will visit the place off and will provide feedbacks

from them.

harsha the thread starter nice to have your views on the forum after

a long long time.Thanks for the link mate its really shocking unaccount

bank receipts of 200 crore.:bab (5):.But as you said we are not going to

get our money back so i guess we r just gonna have to live with it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keithbraganza
    fray in all honesty as i am based outside india, will not be living and

at casa bella and hence not be in a position to give you quick updates

but my parents will visit the place off and will provide feedbacks

from them.

harsha the thread starter nice to have your views on the forum after

a long long time.Thanks for the link mate its really shocking unaccount

bank receipts of 200 crore.:bab (5):.But as you said we are not going to

get our money back so i guess we r just gonna have to live with it.

No worries Keith , jsut keep us posted periodically as and when u get the feedback from your parents. I too will be leaving these salubrious shores for bit of a longer posting this time and my only link to the project will be for any info from you guys.

re the car parking charges - don't see why these should be "gifted away". There's something called adjustments and that can well be accommodated in future payments.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand letter for Utopia cluster of CBG

Has anyone received demand letters for Utopia cluster of CBG?
    Has anyone any update on HDFC approval of CBG project?
    CommentQuote
  • Approval of CBG

Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Has anyone received demand letters for Utopia cluster of CBG?
    Has anyone any update on HDFC approval of CBG project?

Dear all,

I spoke to HDFC Ltd as I got my loan sanctioned from them regarding approvals. I asked for Property approval no of CBG clusters. They told me that it is still in progress. No property approval no has been assigned to any cluster in CBG. This info is around 20-25 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Parking Charges - We need to get the refund

Originally Posted by harshad1975
    Lodha charges for car park in violation of SC order - The Economic Times

What is the output of publishing this news ? Are we going to get back our cash...No !!! Are Lodhas going to feel guity about it...No !!

It is JRTFI....Just read to forget it :-)

Hi, Thanks for this update.
    People, I think we all should start following up with the customer service team. I have personally sent an email asking for an explanation on the above article.
    Has anybody approached the customer service? If not then please start sending them emails asking them to refund our hard earned money.

What say people?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    Hi, Thanks for this update.
    People, I think we all should start following up with the customer service team. I have personally sent an email asking for an explanation on the above article.
    Has anybody approached the customer service? If not then please start sending them emails asking them to refund our hard earned money.

What say people?

Frankly speaking...i am not concerned about these parking charges...it is something which was clearly told and we consented b4 buying...Nowadays, i guess they have started putting these costs in per sqft rates..

i am more concerned abt things which aren't told to us...like MMRDA permissions not available yet, other types of clearances...etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Frankly speaking...i am not concerned about these parking charges...it is something which was clearly told and we consented b4 buying...Nowadays, i guess they have started putting these costs in per sqft rates..

i am more concerned abt things which aren't told to us...like MMRDA permissions not available yet, other types of clearances...etc..

lets accept fact that builder will charge what he wants to charge in one or other way...its upto us to take it or leave it .if he is barred from 1 source he shall raise his price in some other source so ultimately it hardly makes any difference for us from suffering as it shall be same.

anyone who has got possesion and visited site than do update as I can see many towers are in ready possession ...also are site visits started?
    CommentQuote