They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Hi Ganesh,

No info on Suprema C - A, E, F & H in various stages of progress.

Raymond

Thanks Raymond. Superema B is also having some issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Thanks Raymond. Superema B is also having some issue?

Hi Guys, can only pass you info i get - i don't latest yet know abt the bldgs you mention....hopefully all will be well with them soon
    CommentQuote
  • Update on HDFC approval of CBG

Confirmation received telephonically that CBG project has been finally approved by HDFC Ltd. Also there is some Advance Disbursement Scheme where entire loan amount is disbursed and EMI begins rightaway. Also Lodha is offering some cashback offer at the time of possession.
    Any similar conversations?

Construction update on UTOPIA D is plinth is over and first slab work is in progress
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Confirmation received telephonically that CBG project has been finally approved by HDFC Ltd. Also there is some Advance Disbursement Scheme where entire loan amount is disbursed and EMI begins rightaway. Also Lodha is offering some cashback offer at the time of possession.
    Any similar conversations?

Construction update on UTOPIA D is plinth is over and first slab work is in progress

Cashback??....unconditional or iff u go for ADF?
    CommentQuote
  • Registration ???

What about Registration. Started or not ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rangraj
    What about Registration. Started or not ???

they started long time back dude...r u specifically talking abt some wing ?
    CommentQuote
  • CB Suprema C

Hi All,

Last week I received call from Lodha CC during our call I enquired about construction status of Suprema C & they informed me that the all the approvals for Suprema C will be in place by March 2011 & construction will commence from April 2011.

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Hi All,

Last week I received call from Lodha CC during our call I enquired about construction status of Suprema C & they informed me that the all the approvals for Suprema C will be in place by March 2011 & construction will commence from April 2011.

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh

thanks for update..same update was given to me with conviction.

hope they meet there commitment this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

i have booked in serena. i heard that they have some problems to get the required permissions for serena and some other clusters. anyone have any news? still the cc is saying that they will start the construction by april-11....God knows..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Serena Casa Bella status

I have come to know through CC that they still don't have permission for B C D E cluster of CB. So they are planning out some alternative to us. Probably they will return our money with some petty interest or else they may offer us some other apartment with some charges.I don't have all clarity on this...I think..all Serena CB members should come together to fight against this exploitation....its delayed too much...please come together
    CommentQuote
  • Serena CB

Originally Posted by parag_manit
    I have come to know through CC that they still don't have permission for B C D E cluster of CB. So they are planning out some alternative to us. Probably they will return our money with some petty interest or else they may offer us some other apartment with some charges.I don't have all clarity on this...I think..all Serena CB members should come together to fight against this exploitation....its delayed too much...please come together

Parag, Pl do let us know whether they have done registration of these flats or not....... then only legality of action will matter
    CommentQuote
  • Serena Casa Bella status

Dear Major...

Registration is already done. Looking at the condition of registration document, I don't think..that we are left with option of taking any legal action against them..Moreover, we should settle the issue amicably..that would be in our best interest...Actually I know..few people who have also booked flat at serena along with me...we all are planning to wait for this month..till then we would collect the ground reality and other information..next month..we will form a group and meet the project in-charge.I would urge all Serena people to join us..in our pursuit of getting justified solution...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parag_manit

Registration is already done. Looking at the condition of registration document, I don't think..that we are left with option of taking any legal action against them..Moreover, we should settle the issue amicably..that would be in our best interest

You sounds like not happy with agreement terms but anyway signed. And looking for amicable solution seems compromising.
    May I ask why?
    CommentQuote
  • Parag..please join google group..

casabellagold

I am also a worried serena owner...

Originally Posted by parag_manit
    Dear Major...

Registration is already done. Looking at the condition of registration document, I don't think..that we are left with option of taking any legal action against them..Moreover, we should settle the issue amicably..that would be in our best interest...Actually I know..few people who have also booked flat at serena along with me...we all are planning to wait for this month..till then we would collect the ground reality and other information..next month..we will form a group and meet the project in-charge.I would urge all Serena people to join us..in our pursuit of getting justified solution...
    CommentQuote
  • hi to all

any update on cbg platina c
    CommentQuote