Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Lodha's sell lifestyles, not apartments...
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      bad Experience at Property Exhibition !!! Lodha

      Hi Guys

      I went to the property exhibition today in BKC.. I was excited as it has been a long time since i went to such and event

      So when i entered guess what.... the first stall ... LODHA

      They talked to me nicely and asked me to fill up the form which I did...and then I was ushered to a "Manager" LOL for Thane and central suburbs

      He gave me complete picture of Casa Royale in Thane which was the only one in my budget.. As I had done my homework and read so much on the internet thanks to you guys.. I asked "too" many questions He realized that I am too smart for him and all of a sudden he stopped talking and he looked down

      I then shifted the topic to Casa Bella...LOL.. He said he is not the manager for Casa Bella and pointed me to someone else.. but i kept asking him questions about railway NOC and he did not answer anything.. I went to the Dombivali "Manager" He was not interested in me from the beginning I think .. he did not even look at my face and was reading from the paper.. I was bored and angry at this point and I just left the stall

      Lodha sucks big time in Sales Rep !!!! big time

      Share your experiences if any of you go there

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Originally posted by Sunil Kri View Post
        Hi Guys

        I went to the property exhibition today in BKC.. I was excited as it has been a long time since i went to such and event

        So when i entered guess what.... the first stall ... LODHA

        They talked to me nicely and asked me to fill up the form which I did...and then I was ushered to a "Manager" LOL for Thane and central suburbs

        He gave me complete picture of Casa Royale in Thane which was the only one in my budget.. As I had done my homework and read so much on the internet thanks to you guys.. I asked "too" many questions He realized that I am too smart for him and all of a sudden he stopped talking and he looked down

        I then shifted the topic to Casa Bella...LOL.. He said he is not the manager for Casa Bella and pointed me to someone else.. but i kept asking him questions about railway NOC and he did not answer anything.. I went to the Dombivali "Manager" He was not interested in me from the beginning I think .. he did not even look at my face and was reading from the paper.. I was bored and angry at this point and I just left the stall

        Lodha sucks big time in Sales Rep !!!! big time

        Share your experiences if any of you go there
        Thanks Sunil, you made our day!!!!!

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          I guess this poll needs to be re-opened or deleted..

          Originally posted by fray54 View Post
          Thanks Sunil, you made our day!!!!!

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Originally posted by fray54 View Post
            Thanks Sunil, you made our day!!!!!

            any idea who is in higher authority who can adress situation..i am sure no one will be but still.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Casa bella suprema c

              Hi All,

              Below is the response I received from lodha customer care on 13th of Oct 2010 :
              Dear Mr. Kamble,

              A meeting with the management is held, wherein the results ( construction date & possession date) will be declared by tomorrow.

              Please feel free to call for any clarifications.


              After receiving above mail I spoke to them & they gave me option that you can withdraw & they will return all the money to me which I have paid till now. On this I raised the following concerns to them :

              1. If I am withdrawing I need money back with interest from the date of booking on the paid amount?
              2. What about money which is gone in registration the amount is around 1.5 lacs?
              3. If we are going forward with Lodha then what are the benefits they will give us against this delay?

              Customer care representative didn’t have any answer 7 she asked me for time till 19th Oct 2010 but they never revert to me so I only called them on last Tuesday evening & they had same patient answer as we don’t have any update as soon as we get any update we will pass the same to you.


              regards
              Ganesh kamble
              neshg19gmail.com

              Originally posted by Evilmind007 View Post
              Hi Ganesh,
              I have also booked a flat in Suprema c wing, my registration is done in Jan 2010 and date of possession given in registration was 30 sept 2010. with grace period of 6 months, but till date construction is not started and there is no communication from Lodha about the delays or reason for delays.

              Today I have sent a mail to them asking for reason and final date of work start.

              Guys Please help us with your suggestion about the situation

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Originally posted by neshg19 View Post
                Hi All,

                Below is the response I received from lodha customer care on 13th of Oct 2010 :
                Dear Mr. Kamble,

                A meeting with the management is held, wherein the results ( construction date & possession date) will be declared by tomorrow.

                Please feel free to call for any clarifications.


                After receiving above mail I spoke to them & they gave me option that you can withdraw & they will return all the money to me which I have paid till now. On this I raised the following concerns to them :

                1. If I am withdrawing I need money back with interest from the date of booking on the paid amount?
                2. What about money which is gone in registration the amount is around 1.5 lacs?
                3. If we are going forward with Lodha then what are the benefits they will give us against this delay?

                Customer care representative didn’t have any answer 7 she asked me for time till 19th Oct 2010 but they never revert to me so I only called them on last Tuesday evening & they had same patient answer as we don’t have any update as soon as we get any update we will pass the same to you.


                regards
                Ganesh kamble
                neshg19gmail.com

                refund is 1 part of resolution..what about oppurtunity loss which we which will ocure by cancelling flat as rates have gone up now..we should demand for that too.

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  All those who have booked their flats in Suprema have come to a standstill.
                  Today i received a call from lodha . They asked me my opinion and i replied i paid a ransom amount so my opinion is to go ahead. But they gave a reply that the project will still take 3 - 4 months . Incase if you want to back out you can do so and we will refund all the amount in 2 months time.
                  My question is to her was wat about the time i lost?
                  What about the interest which i lost?
                  Wat about the oppurtunities that i lost?
                  She had no reply only told that she will revert by consulting to her top management.
                  GUYS pls buck up and come together I appeal to all those who have booked their flats with Lodha Suprema come forward we need to fight for our right.

                  Please read times of india Page 11, datd:27.10.2010 Mumbai edition.
                  OPEN YOUR EYES

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Lodha sucking our blood

                    Originally posted by meldonmiranda View Post
                    All those who have booked their flats in Suprema have come to a standstill.
                    Today i received a call from lodha . They asked me my opinion and i replied i paid a ransom amount so my opinion is to go ahead. But they gave a reply that the project will still take 3 - 4 months . Incase if you want to back out you can do so and we will refund all the amount in 2 months time.
                    My question is to her was wat about the time i lost?
                    What about the interest which i lost?
                    Wat about the oppurtunities that i lost?
                    She had no reply only told that she will revert by consulting to her top management.
                    GUYS pls buck up and come together I appeal to all those who have booked their flats with Lodha Suprema come forward we need to fight for our right.

                    Please read times of india Page 11, datd:27.10.2010 Mumbai edition.
                    OPEN YOUR EYES
                    Same is the story with Serena wing...Man...there seems to be to many issues with this project ...

                    What about meeting weekend after diwali??

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
                      Same is the story with Serena wing...Man...there seems to be to many issues with this project ...

                      What about meeting weekend after diwali??
                      I support same and lets meet collectively as I have also been given dry assurance of getting approval for graving of particular land portion within 2 months..but again its not commitment.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X