Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    I support same and lets meet collectively as I have also been given dry assurance of getting approval for graving of particular land portion within 2 months..but again its not commitment.
    I had been to site office on saturday as Dummy Customer..I was Zapped to know still flats are available in Casabella(old) with new rates of 3220 and on other hand they are denying that transfer cant be done due to lack of inventory...how fake.

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
      I had been to site office on saturday as Dummy Customer..I was Zapped to know still flats are available in Casabella(old) with new rates of 3220 and on other hand they are denying that transfer cant be done due to lack of inventory...how fake.
      well...lets be realistic...I think they would be having atleast 20-30% as inventory...Out of 70% sold...40-50% are investor flats only...

If its fine with everyone...we can meet on 20th Nov. Fray is already actively collecting details and co-ordinating for meeting on our google group...Problem is that we must have atleast 50 buyers to make any kind of impact...else keep getting ripped by LODHA

Comment

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
        well...lets be realistic...I think they would be having atleast 20-30% as inventory...Out of 70% sold...40-50% are investor flats only...

If its fine with everyone...we can meet on 20th Nov. Fray is already actively collecting details and co-ordinating for meeting on our google group...Problem is that we must have atleast 50 buyers to make any kind of impact...else keep getting ripped by LODHA

I am ok with same date....

Comment

cbg stamp duty registartion

any body finish stamp duty registarion in cbg/as i book in platina c/5floor--does anybody finish-kindly let me know

Comment

Re: Stamp duty and Registration for CBG

I have done SD and Regn for UTOPIA 2 weeks back. Yet to receive the original agreement from the office.

Comment

Platina Cluster

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
              any body finish stamp duty registarion in cbg/as i book in platina c/5floor--does anybody finish-kindly let me know

Dear Surya, I have booked in Platina A /11 Floor . No intimation yet on SD/Regn. Can we shareour mob no for bett\er update. Mine is 9402674633

Comment

i have also booked a flat in casabella-serena. the out come of the discussion is worriesome. anyone have ever seen that they have started the escavation for serena? please update

Comment

kaushik ji

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
                  Dear Surya, I have booked in Platina A /11 Floor . No intimation yet on SD/Regn. Can we shareour mob no for bett\er update. Mine is 9402674633

sure sir i will give a call to you,thanks for replying,major sahab

Dear Sir,

We would certainly fix the date of registration but that would be possible only after the registration for your cluster starts. Am expecting construction status update by mid of November that is when we may be able to confirm the construction status for your cluster.

Regards,
                  Bharti Sabnani

mr kaushik ji

i get reply from lodha casa when i ask about my strampduty and registration,i told them i will be coming indian jan 2011--

any way i will give a call to you reagrds

Comment

Home Loan approval where SD & regn happened before Nov-09

Guys,

Another serious problem, has any one purchased a flat in casa bella on home loan for which disbursal is not yet taken due to lack of approved plan docs with Lodha.

I had done SD & Regn in Oct-09 and the bank gave me a hint that in case duration between registration and sanction is > 1 year, a home loan is not possible.. I'd have to get a registered mortgage involving stamp duty of 5% of loan amount !

Guys anyone in the same situation or with knowledge of this...pls help.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulb_t View Post
                      Guys,

Another serious problem, has any one purchased a flat in casa bella on home loan for which disbursal is not yet taken due to lack of approved plan docs with Lodha.

I had done SD & Regn in Oct-09 and the bank gave me a hint that in case duration between registration and sanction is > 1 year, a home loan is not possible.. I'd have to get a registered mortgage involving stamp duty of 5% of loan amount !

Guys anyone in the same situation or with knowledge of this...pls help.
                      what do u mean by "registered mortgage involving stamp duty of 5% of loan amount "??

are we all meeting on 20th Nov?
                      Last edited by fundoo158; November 10 2010, 12:59 PM. Reason: Edited so that ppl have sufficient time to plan...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X