They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re: UTOPIA approval

    Originally Posted by aks1826
    As far as I know Utopia is a 18 height tower, confirm whether approval received is also of 18 height?


    Well the blue print shows the plan for all 18 floors
    The MMRDA authority has signed it.
    Hence I assume approval must be for 18 floors.

    However below the signature, it is written subject to conditions
    (conditions page copy is not given)

    Any comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Well the blue print shows the plan for all 18 floors
    The MMRDA authority has signed it.
    Hence I assume approval must be for 18 floors.

    However below the signature, it is written subject to conditions
    (conditions page copy is not given)

    Any comments


    Hi,
    Has any forum member have got possession till date
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Gold

    Dear Friends,

    You can join below mentioned group for Casa Bella Gold, Dombivali:

    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Gold

    Dear Friends,

    Don't run behind any rumors. Casa Bella Gold is one of the best project. You can go ahead with your decision to buy your dream home here.

    For your information, I am happy to say that construction work is in full swing.

    Present rate is as follows:


    Price....................... Space
    24.65...................... Lac onwards 1BHK
    36.......................... Lac onwards 2BHK
    50.......................... Lac onwards 3BHK


    The rate is going to increase soon.........
    CommentQuote
  • kumar m

    what is the current rate persq ft and additional charge for parking in this project thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Yashwant...
    Could you provide with the details of your booking in CBG, I mean whihc building/flat number?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys has anyone received possesion for magnifica cluster in casa bella project.I was told possesion end of this month but not intimation yet i am very anxious.
    CommentQuote
  • Magnifica possession

    I was told by CC that letter will be posted this week for payment of final dues. Once the dues are cleared possession formalities will commence. CC informed me that building is completely ready with all connections etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Magnifica possesion

    Hi All,

    I have booked flat in CASA BELLA MAGNIFICA.

    I have cleared my all dues. but they didn't allow me to visit a site.

    they told me we will arrange site visit withina week but One week gone but no response. Can anybidy got possesion Demand letter or intimation letter. I request all Magnifica Cluster Owner please contact me or give me contact details so that we can meet or we will go together in Their Head office.

    Thanks,
    Sharad Patil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharadpatil20
    Hi All,

    I have booked flat in CASA BELLA MAGNIFICA.

    I have cleared my all dues. but they didn't allow me to visit a site.

    they told me we will arrange site visit withina week but One week gone but no response. Can anybidy got possesion Demand letter or intimation letter. I request all Magnifica Cluster Owner please contact me or give me contact details so that we can meet or we will go together in Their Head office.

    Thanks,
    Sharad Patil
    9324921934
    9850819476


    Yes guys take Sharad's advice and offer - only as a group will you get some
    answers. Go for it. and plz keep us posted we too are anxious.
    CommentQuote
  • current rate

    Originally Posted by kumarm77
    what is the current rate persq ft and additional charge for parking in this project thanks



    Which project, You are asking for........????
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation....!!!

    Originally Posted by yashwant_kr
    24 Carat Gold

    Present Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio


    Casa Bella

    Price..........................................Space
    22.54 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.60 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    46.81 Lac onwards......................3BHK



    Casa Bella Gold

    Price..........................................Space
    24.65 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.00 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    50.00 Lac onwards......................3BHK



    Casa Rio

    Price..........................................Space
    22.78 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.91 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    47.21 Lac onwards......................3BHK


    Rate is going to increase within few days.............



    For Casa Bella Gold, Join below mentioned group:

    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold




    Friends,

    I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation....!!!

    Originally Posted by yashwant_kr
    24 Carat Gold

    Present Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio


    Casa Bella

    Price..........................................Space
    22.54 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.60 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    46.81 Lac onwards......................3BHK



    Casa Bella Gold

    Price..........................................Space
    24.65 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.00 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    50.00 Lac onwards......................3BHK



    Casa Rio

    Price..........................................Space
    22.78 Lac onwards......................1BHK
    36.91 Lac onwards......................2BHK
    47.21 Lac onwards......................3BHK


    Rate is going to increase within few days.............



    For Casa Bella Gold, Join below mentioned group:

    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold




    Friends,

    I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...
    CommentQuote
  • yashwant

    any news about i have booked in cbg platina c ---when they will start construction
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Originally Posted by yashwant_kr
    Dear Surya,

    Construction of your building has already started and PCC work is completed. I hope that you will get demand letter soon. Please keep positive attitude. It is one of the best project. It got approved and there is no issue from gov. side.

    Some of the forum member is raising issue that is not realistic. They should acquire some info about other builders. lodha is far better than them. Some delay in possession is common and it is also good because if they will construct the building in hurry then some cracks will appear in it and building will be not strong.

    For your info, construction of my building is in progress and third slab is completed. I have paid the amount from the loan taken from bank.

    Regards



    if its so than they didnt ask money from me--i booked in platina c its casabellagold
    CommentQuote