Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

meeting

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
    what do u mean by "registered mortgage involving stamp duty of 5% of loan amount "??

are we all meeting on coming weekend ?
    meeting as early as possible I think it's a good idea, fundoo158, i really hope you get some positive response this time around - by now i would have expected this forum to be filled with confirmations..every time it's the same story, guess we have more griping and whining but low on real action. If what all you guys say is true then get a move on chaps, nothing comes from inaction. All the Best, look forwards to some postings on the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
      any body finish stamp duty registarion in cbg/as i book in platina c/5floor--does anybody finish-kindly let me know

dear surya,

I too have booked in Platina C 5th floor

Comment

hi

Originally posted by apartmentseeker View Post

dear surya,

I too have booked in Platina C 5th floor

good thN we are neighbour-----------------u have completed ur stampduty and registration

Comment

Meeting 20 Nov 12:30

So everyone out there ....a group of buyers are meeting on 20th Nov 12:30...to discuss the concerns and tackle them in joint fashion...

Request to all those who are still undecided/not joined the group...please try to be there...

Also..try to spread the word to as many as possible...

Comment

So everyone out there ....a group of buyers are meeting on 20th Nov 12:30...to discuss the concerns and tackle them in joint fashion...

Request to all those who are still undecided/not joined the group...please try to be there...

Hey Friend..I am travelling till 21st.

do let me know incase you meet as i am contactable on 9930808062.

Comment

I was supposed to get the possesion(CB- Magnafica) by Sept end per the agreement with 6 months grace period. After a long follow up, finally I got the respose from the customer service that they will give the possesion before Dec 31st and they will very soon raise a demand note. Mine is almost 90% payment done and last 10% is pending.

I doubt it will happen soon. I am following your comments everyday alongwith the google group updates. I created this forum in March-09 as I was amongst the few first buyers who booked it. I can see the noise in the forum now and it is indeed a good thing. We will not be heard unless we shout. Sorry guys, I'm in Chennai and hence actively can't participate and visit them but pls keep the post/forum updated so that I can know more from you. Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post
                I was supposed to get the possesion(CB- Magnafica) by Sept end per the agreement with 6 months grace period. After a long follow up, finally I got the respose from the customer service that they will give the possesion before Dec 31st and they will very soon raise a demand note. Mine is almost 90% payment done and last 10% is pending.

I doubt it will happen soon. I am following your comments everyday alongwith the google group updates. I created this forum in March-09 as I was amongst the few first buyers who booked it. I can see the noise in the forum now and it is indeed a good thing. We will not be heard unless we shout. Sorry guys, I'm in Chennai and hence actively can't participate and visit them but pls keep the post/forum updated so that I can know more from you. Thnx

since I stay in same vicinity in Dombivli and pass on same road everyday..I can see action happening on construction front but it might be a case of delayed possesion for many. Real fear is only for people who have booked in suprema and in same stretch which falls near railway track.

As per latest info..till now its confirmed that construction shall begin in decmeber..lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunil Kri View Post
                  I am in total shock.. I cant believe LODHA would be doing all this. I am looking at the latest Architect Certificate and some of the wings are missing. But what I see is that excavation and Plinth work for ALL buildings have started but NOT for all wings.

Also this is regarding Casa Bella only and not about Casa Bella as I have not booked there. I am planning to create a list based on the people who have joined the group so that we have some data ready. Please reply to this message with the following

Project - Building - Wing - Latest Available statuts

For eg mine is

Casa Bella - Venecia - D - Brickwork in progress

Thanks

Hi all

same story here guys...........
                  i was unable to make it to the joint meeting on 20th. decide the next meeting i'll be there.

Casabella - Suprema - A- 1st slab in progress

Comment

Can any one update on cluster excellencia in caa bella,there is no communication from builder

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                      since I stay in same vicinity in Dombivli and pass on same road everyday..I can see action happening on construction front but it might be a case of delayed possesion for many. Real fear is only for people who have booked in suprema and in same stretch which falls near railway track.

As per latest info..till now its confirmed that construction shall begin in decmeber..lets see.
                      Is there any developement on the railway station which they claim will be connected to township.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X