They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Would like to know the status of Serena wings -A, B, C,D and E?

Originally Posted by yashwant_kr
    Dear Casaites,
    Congrats for taking right decisions.

For your info, I am sharing the info on construction of various buildings in Casa Bella Gold till Feb, 2011:

Building Construction Stage
    Alura A_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Alura B_ 1st Slab is in progress
    Alura C_ Plinth Beam is in Progress
    Alura D_ Plinth Beam is in Progress
    Alura E_ Stub Column is in progress
    Alura F_ 4th Slab is in progress
    Alura G_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Alura H_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Crestia A_ Stub Column is in progress
    Crestia B_ Stub Column is in progress
    Crestia C_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina A_ Excavation Completed
    Platina B_ Excavation Completed
    Platina C_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina D_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina E_ Stub Column is in progress
    Platina F_ Stub Column is in progress

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Yashwant - for the latest info on the CBG status. Could you alos inform us abt the latest on the CB phase as well if you can get it. Thanks
    fray

Dear Casaites,

Congrats for taking right decisions.

For your info, I am sharing the info on construction of various buildings in Casa Bella Gold till Feb, 2011:

Building Construction Stage
    Alura A_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Alura B_ 1st Slab is in progress
    Alura C_ Plinth Beam is in Progress
    Alura D_ Plinth Beam is in Progress
    Alura E_ Stub Column is in progress
    Alura F_ 4th Slab is in progress
    Alura G_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Alura H_ 3rd Slab is in progress
    Crestia A_ Stub Column is in progress
    Crestia B_ Stub Column is in progress
    Crestia C_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina A_ Excavation Completed
    Platina B_ Excavation Completed
    Platina C_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina D_ PCC is in Progress
    Platina E_ Stub Column is in progress
    Platina F_ Stub Column is in progress

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Hi,

What is the mode of payment. Bank Loan or Self Funding. They will ask for money only after completion of plinth work.

Regards

thanks

what pcc means

i m making a payment self
    CommentQuote
  • Construction of Casa Bella Excellencia

Hi All,

I have booked a flat in Casabella Excellencia. Could anyone please let me know if you are aware of the construction status of Excellencia.

Thanks & Regards
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishekmg
    Hi All,

I have booked a flat in Casabella Excellencia. Could anyone please let me know if you are aware of the construction status of Excellencia.

Thanks & Regards
    Abhi

Casabella excellencia work has been started. Customers have received photographs with demand letters for "A" wing. The architect letter received by "A wing customers" indicates that all wings of Excellencia are at different stage of initial work like digging, plinth or first floor.

By the way. Lodhas are challenged in Bombay HIgh court for their illegal construction in their another project "casa univis" at Thane. Hope they will not do the same thing in casabella projects.

refer Bombay high court seeks reply to PIL from Lodha builders - Mumbai - DNA :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yashwant_kr
    Friends,

I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...

Yashwant, It seems that you are very much excited with the price increase.

1.08 lakh which you think is the price increase, is the CAR PARKING CHARGES added to Consideration value since courts has given ruling against charging car parking fees.........

Earlier 1.08 lakh, Lodhas were taking the money either by cash or by cheque in the name of some other group to avoid tax. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
    Why people are running behind Open Parking. We know that SC has ruled in 2010 that Open, stilt parking spaces are common areas, builders can’t charge extra. But is there a single builder who is not taking money in black for Open Parking.

We should do some ground work. Now a days, Most of the builders are asking for 30 to 40% money in black. Whether it is Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Pune and suburbs, projects are late by 3 years.

I have dealt with few Pune builders. No body asked me money in black.
    It's amazing you take pride to be a rat and hand over whatever you earn in black
    CommentQuote
    Jay,

Thanks for your comment. You should not be jealous about the word "excitement". 1.08 Lac increase is in the base price, it is not the open parking money. Please visit the site, if it is possible. You will get better idea.

Why people are running behind Open Parking. We know that SC has ruled in 2010 that Open, stilt parking spaces are common areas, builders can’t charge extra. But is there a single builder who is not taking money in black for Open Parking.

We should do some ground work. Now a days, Most of the builders are asking for 30 to 40% money in black. Whether it is Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Pune and suburbs, projects are late by 3 years.

My several friends have purchased their dream home from from different builders. As per our experience, Lodha is good.

Regards

Dear Yashwant,

Thanks and I am sure that I am not jealous for your "excitement". I am a buyer in casabella excellencia at the rate of 2259, so increase in the prices have benefited me also.

Please read my comment carefully - they have added car parking 1.08 lakh in consideration value. That means now onwards, base price have increased by a value which is = 1.08 Lakh / area in sq. ft.

So across the flats of 594, 794, 1098 sq. ft, the base prices have gone that much up.

How do I know this?

My sister has booked in Casa Rio......the recent letter from Lodha said that you don't have to pay car parking, the said amount is added in base price.

My three colleagues have booked flats in Casabella Gold - and the same thing.

Hope you get it right this time. If not, just ask customer care that whether they are charging any car parking for booking new flats in any of their Casa bella or Rio projects.

Further, though courts have ruled against open carparking much before 2009, I and many of us in casa bella were paid 1.08 lakh towards car parking because without that they refused to give allottment letter and therefore no registration.

New customers booking flats now can feel comfortable that, they are not paying car parking for open space but sadly the price of 1.08 lakh is distributed in total consideration value thus increasing the base price. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    I have dealt with few Pune builders. No body asked me money in black.
    It's amazing you take pride to be a rat and hand over whatever you earn in black

Hi,

What a looser you are? You should come up with your real identity. Please read it once, what you have written. You jumped into the decision by dealing with few builders and only in Pune, what I have not mentioned.

You should not give feedback if you don't have proper knowledge of English language.

What you have mentioned in your feedback is shows that you are a P3, a M3...

You are thinking what it means.........

Get it here...

A Person with Poor Personality (P3), A Man of Mean Mentality (M3).

:D
    CommentQuote

You should not give feedback if you don't have proper knowledge of English language.

What you have mentioned in your feedback is shows that you are a P3, a M3...

You are thinking what it means.........

Get it here...

A Person with Poor Personality (P3), A Man of Mean Mentality (M3).

:D

Since my English is not great I use spell-check option before posting :D
    Please check grammatical mistakes in your above posts.

Too much analysis with minute info that summarizes your post. Frankly, take some time and analyse what you're suggesting i.e. pay first-world price and get third-world quality/infra. You should visit neighboring countries Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai and see what you can get at similar rates.

Everybody including school-teachers, middle-class workers need a home. The fact of Mumbai is most of dwellers can not afford a home and won't be surprised if it's more than 90% of population.
    Although own a house in Mumbai and looking for another, find it foolish to buy at current rates.

Me along with others in the forum have guts to speak against builders for their poor ethics & unprofessional conduct and politicians who're hands-in-glove with them.
    CommentQuote
  • What's going on here ????? this forum has been set up for trading information on the various aspects on site and not for insults. Knowledge of the English language or the lack of it is not of importance here. We would appreciate it if this was stopped right away - thank you. Please keep your postings to relevant information.

Anyways Yashwant whilst we appreciate your inputs on the latest price escalations on the project, your defense of the Lodhas make for suspicious reading, more in keeping with a Lodha PR guy. If you would care to read through the various posts you will see a certain amount of legit worry and uncertainty on the part of the majority of the investors which unfortunately has not been addressed by the Lodhas, vague and often contradictory statements being issued and to top it all, site visits by investors being prohibited have only added to the anxiety. To my mind a buyer of any product has a right to inspect the goods prior to taking delivery and this stringent ban on visiting the site has added to confusion and angst in the investors. Agree Lodhas do come with a reputed reputation, but it needs to be backed up by certain actions to help boost confidence.

Yashwant you must appreciate most of the investors here are salaried ppl and any delays in the hand-over could only mean a financial loss as i'm sure many must be paying rent else where and paying the EMIs simultaneously, which can be a huge burden for most.

Bye the way Yashwant, where in the project have you booked your apartment, you seem like a new entrant to the forum. OK don’t answer that .. just continue posting relevant and timely information on the latest development and that we would appreciate greatly. Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Dear Jay,

Thank you again for the information you shared here. You are absolutely right that now they are not charging for.... but reason in not what you are saying. I hope, you know the reason and it is not a good idea to discuss here. We also know that when we will inquire, we get same answer what you have mentioned here.

But, what I have mentioned is also right. Rate appreciation what I mentioned has happened in this week only and what you are saying has happened in the last month for Rio and they given option for it in November, 2010 for Gold.

It is not possible to add this money to the base price, if they do it then they have to mention it in the registration copy and provide separate space for it and they are not going to do it. They are saying it to avoid refunding the money.

I hope that they have mentioned for this facility in your registration copy but this will be not available in the registration copy of your sister's flat. please inform me about it when she will get it. My friends have also booked in Rio, I will get update from them also and inform you.

Please keep in touch.

Regards

Yashwant Kumar

Dear Yashwant, without writing too much I will give one puzzle to solve -

1. You have said that Lodha have increased the prices of all flats by 1.08 lakh. Assume that areas of

1 BHK is 600 sq. ft

2 BHK is 800 sq ft

3 BHK is 1100 sq ft

Now as per your quotes, Lodha have increased the rate / sq.ft for

1 BHK - 1.08lakh / 600 = 180 Rs

2 BHK - 1.08lakh / 800 = 135 Rs

3 BHK - 1.08lakh / 1100 = 98 Rs

Interesting, for the same project and same type of amenities, Lodha have increased prices in different way. What is ur answer to this puzzle?

Further do not talk about registration and other things as I am confident that you are recently a college passout and somebody has recommended to invest in reality and you did it. I am sorry to say this but your interpretations are forcing me to say this.

However, for your Kind information, Lodha has never mentioned car parking charges in any of its broucher since the project was launched in March 2009 so how he will mention the amount in Agreement. It was a amount told by mouth and payments were received in name of other group and no record of that in any official document from lodha.

In Agreement, he wrote "1 Open car parking Free".

I booked my flat on 02-10-2009, Gandhi Jayanti - done registration on 20-4-2010 and still waiting for initiation of work for my building. I was fool to trust this builder.

I did my registration on 20-4-2010 and RTI information from MMRDA in Aug 2010 showed that my excellencia cluster was not approved except A wing.

Also ask the pain of those people who have booked falts in 18 storey towers in casabella. Till today, I can not see single building of that height on Casabella site.

I am sure you are not matured enough to understand these things as you are blind admirer of Lodha. You have great "Aastha" for Lodhas. Wish you don't get the same treatment as we have got.

Any way solve the puzzle and if possible, please visit the first 56 pages of this forum. You will have better idea about feeling of customers.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your comments

Dear Friends,

I am very sorry, if I have hurt sentiments of any of the forum members. I am following your posts from the long time and whatever you have mentioned in your posts is true. I also feel the pain of those people who have booked not only in the Casa Bella but in most of the projects. One should not blame me for what the builder has done with them. I am also a part of the group who is suffering because of misconduct of the builder. We should definitely raise the issue otherwise we will also not get the amenities what the builder has mentioned.

Some of the forum members have said so many things about me. If they are master of this field, then why they booked their dream home in these projects. There were several issues with other projects before launch of Casa Bella. Why they didn't consider it before booking in these projects. They should check the legal documents about the approval of that project. As per them, they booked their dream home in Casa Bella and suggested their friends and family to book in Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio and now preaching as they are expert. At this point, I am happy if I am a fresher.

Some time, we learn from the situation get created around us and the mistake we did. We are not here to lead the discussion but to unite against the misconduct of the builder.

I am not here to give the builder a clean chit. I informed you through my post, what I know. We should not divert from the issues and blame each other. Please keep posting about the updation related to Casa Projects.

Regards
    Yashwant
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciation....!!!

Friends,

I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...

Dear Friends,

I had informed you about the rate hike of 1.08 Lac but that was not fixed for all flats. I had mentioned there that I will inform you in detail. Please go through the attached file for Rate appreciation / depreciation of Casa Rio.

Regards
    Yashwant
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your message, I booked flat in their Casa bella gold project in Platina cluster, recently received intimation from them about submitting charges for registration and stamp duty. I am still not sure about clearance status of earlier projects 18 story towers. Can any of you share thier knowledge on this. what does the documents tell when you are getting registerd for 18 story towers about various clearance.

Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    Dear Yashwant, without writing too much I will give one puzzle to solve -

1. You have said that Lodha have increased the prices of all flats by 1.08 lakh. Assume that areas of

1 BHK is 600 sq. ft

2 BHK is 800 sq ft

3 BHK is 1100 sq ft

Now as per your quotes, Lodha have increased the rate / sq.ft for

1 BHK - 1.08lakh / 600 = 180 Rs

2 BHK - 1.08lakh / 800 = 135 Rs

3 BHK - 1.08lakh / 1100 = 98 Rs

Interesting, for the same project and same type of amenities, Lodha have increased prices in different way. What is ur answer to this puzzle?

Further do not talk about registration and other things as I am confident that you are recently a college passout and somebody has recommended to invest in reality and you did it. I am sorry to say this but your interpretations are forcing me to say this.

However, for your Kind information, Lodha has never mentioned car parking charges in any of its broucher since the project was launched in March 2009 so how he will mention the amount in Agreement. It was a amount told by mouth and payments were received in name of other group and no record of that in any official document from lodha.

In Agreement, he wrote "1 Open car parking Free".

I booked my flat on 02-10-2009, Gandhi Jayanti - done registration on 20-4-2010 and still waiting for initiation of work for my building. I was fool to trust this builder.

I did my registration on 20-4-2010 and RTI information from MMRDA in Aug 2010 showed that my excellencia cluster was not approved except A wing.

Also ask the pain of those people who have booked falts in 18 storey towers in casabella. Till today, I can not see single building of that height on Casabella site.

I am sure you are not matured enough to understand these things as you are blind admirer of Lodha. You have great "Aastha" for Lodhas. Wish you don't get the same treatment as we have got.

Any way solve the puzzle and if possible, please visit the first 56 pages of this forum. You will have better idea about feeling of customers.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote