Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
    Any body having any idea regarding what all documents to be submitted for disbursement from HDFC for CBG. Is allotment letter suffice/regn is mandatory. Any update on CBG

Hi,

Are you asking for documents required for bank process..

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG

I spoke to CBG rep. They have given me the slot of 02 Feb for regn and stamping for Platina A wing flat. They also offer me 13 Jan.

Comment

hi

congrtas kaushik ji

Comment

maj kaushik

i called cbg they are telling to send dd and then only they will confirm the date for stampduty u have done u dd kaushik

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
            i called cbg they are telling to send dd and then only they will confirm the date for stampduty u have done u dd kaushik

Yes I have fwd the drafts for Regn, Stamp duty and MVAT on 02 dec 2010

Comment

paltina cbg

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
              Yes I have fwd the drafts for Regn, Stamp duty and MVAT on 02 dec 2010

what mvat means
              and i ask them when i will make my payment --than u can give me confirm date for sd and registration--they told me than also they cannot give me exact date---i also inform them that i will be available only for 30 days--than also they are telling we will see---wht is dis

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG

[QUOTE=surya2089;138765]what mvat means
                and i ask them when i will make my payment --than u can give me confirm date for sd and registration--they told me than also they cannot give me exact date---i also inform them that i will be available only for 30 days--than also they are telling we will see---wht is dis [/QUOTE

Surya, Actually these type of works are dynamic in nature. Since it is a priority work for you then you have to cater for these changes. Once you submit the DDs, your legal documents will be prepared by them then the Municipal Registrar is not only for Lodha Group, Lot of regn are on anywhere......they will give particular dates in a month to Lodha.......Lodha will slot you for particular dates.......so see you have to face all this sh###t. I think what ever positive can be done should be done on priority.

MVAT is Maharashtra VAT on properties equal to 1 percent of total consideration value.

Comment

Casa Rio/Bella/Gold - Loan and land title

Folks,

I am new to this forum and really appreciate all the content and info that is available to its members. I recently booked an apartment in Casa Rio. However, I had a couple of questions and wanted to find out if any one of you have any information ....

1) I believe the only home loan available to CASA RIO applicants is HDFC. Does any one know why no other bank would give home loan? Or there are other banks (Axis, ICICI, SBI etc) that also would give loan.

2) Someone told me that the entire land on which Palava is coming up comes under Gram Panchayat and Lodha does not have clear title to it? Do we know that this is free hold land and Lodha does have clear title to it and upon registration we do get clear title to it. Any one who has registered .... your input would be greatly appreciated.

3) How much delay have previous home buyers experienced with Lodha group?

Thanks for your inputs. I highly appreciate your comments.

Comment

Request for 5% VAT / MVAT by Lodha

Hi all,

Today i have received a demand letter from Lodha for the payment of MVAT / VAT of 5 %.

Agreement Registration Date : 30th Jan 2010

Please let me know whether Buyer need to pay this MVAT of 5 % or Builder need to pay this, since while purchasing this flat in 2009, builder didn't highlghted this part to me. I can't see its been mentioned anywhere in the documents provided by Builder in 2009.

Now suddenly builder has requested this amount. Could you please share view on this?

Regards,
                    Dinesh
                    Last edited by dinesh.sawant213; January 4 2011, 01:55 PM. Reason: Providing more details...

Comment

Originally posted by dinesh.sawant213 View Post
                      Hi all,

Today i have received a request from Lodha for creating a FD of 5 % (of Agreement Value) with Yes Bank for funding VAT / MVAT (if court decision goes against MCHI). As per my Friend (advocate) i would not be responsible for this payment, since i have booked this flat before 01st April 2010.

Not sure for the first place, why Lodha is asking us to pay this money.

Could you please share your view on this?

Regards,
                      Dinesh
                      Completely not understood. They have asked me 1 percent of consideraration value as MVAT

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X