They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have also booked in Platina F. Are your registrations formalities completed. on which floor did you booked.

Currently they are asking me to send dd to complete registration formalities.

Pl. revert.

Originally Posted by LB1977
    Many congratulations Sharad,
    Could you please email me the pictures at laxmikantbugadeyahoo.com.
    Please assume at the rate symbol if it doesnt appear in the bost before yahoo.com.
    I have booked in CBG Platina F
    Regards,
    Laxmikant
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked on 8th floor. How abt you..?
    I have completed registration on 09.4.11.
    CommentQuote
  • Photos of your flat

Hello Sharad,

Could you please send the photographs to me as well on vibha8rediffmail.com

I have booked in PRIMIA A and currently plinth is in progress.
    Any information on when the School, Hospital, Mall and landscaping would be ready?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi santosh/Sharad,

Congrats!! finally you got possession and everyone got delighted after hearing this

Also our forum has become to great success after hearing this.

Wishing you all the best of luck for new opening.

Pls do share photograph on krishna.yadavindiatimes.com

Regards
    Krishna
    CommentQuote
  • EUROPA E Cluster

Originally Posted by vss_2011
    Hello,

Have booked in PRIMIA cluster, got the demand letter for plinth few days back. The architects certificates do not mention any progress for Europa cluster, so assume development has not started.

Regards.

I have booked flat in EUROPA E Cluster in last year feb 2010 since no update last month CBG Customer care asked for Reg & stamp duty DD , which i have handedover on end march 2011, since they have not replied last tuesday ,i have visited thier office & they have informed me that EUROPA Registration is put on HOLD for some issue ,and they return me my DD of Stamp duty ,However sice they have already deposited my DD of MVAT of 1% ,they have agreed to return within 15 days, aND THEY WILL ASKEED freash demand for Registration & stamp duty ,once it is planned, PLease let me know any one for update about EUROPA clusster registration complted by any one ,you may contact me on (M9820887410) Regards, Bhupen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gnavimumbai
    I have also got letter for stamp duty and registration. I have booked in Europa cluster. Has anyone else in the same cluster received such intimations? can the registration be done if all clearances are not in place?

I have booked flat in EUROPA E Cluster in last year feb 2010 since no update last month CBG Customer care asked for Reg & stamp duty DD , which i have handedover on end march 2011, since they have not replied last tuesday ,i have visited thier office & they have informed me that EUROPA Registration is put on HOLD for some issue ,and they return me my DD of Stamp duty ,However sice they have already deposited my DD of MVAT of 1% ,they have agreed to return within 15 days, aND THEY WILL ASKEED freash demand for Registration & stamp duty ,once it is planned, PLease let me know any one for update about EUROPA clusster registration complted by any one ,you may contact me on (M9820887410) Regards, Bhupen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    have sent sanps..do check.

Hi Rajat,

would be grateful if u pls forwrded me a set of the pix as well on fray54gmail.com - apologies and thanks a lot.

ray
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Casa Rio

NRI People who booked the flat in Casa Rio can Join the Google Group.
    http://groups.google.com/group/nri-casa-riokar
    CommentQuote
  • REGARDING MVAT DURING POSSESSION

Those who got Possession in Casabella Magnifica ,did you pay that 5% of mvat amount???
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (4):Friends, I have booked Flat at Casa Bella,Suprema-H, Any idea about completion.

Please update me friends.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Suprema H

Hi Brainyboy,

I too have booked in Suprema H Wing, 6th Floor. As per communication (verbal!!) by customer care executive of Suprema cluster, we should get possession in 2 months time which I seriously doubt. They had demanded for plaster payment few days ago. You have booked on which floor? Let me know the updates you have on Suprema.

Regards,
    Manoj
    Originally Posted by brainyboy
    :bab (4):Friends, I have booked Flat at Casa Bella,Suprema-H, Any idea about completion.

Please update me friends.
    CommentQuote
  • CASA BELLA LIC Loan Query

Is someone having any idea whether CASA BELLA has got approval from LICHFL?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi Brainyboy,

I too have booked in Suprema H Wing, 6th Floor. As per communication (verbal!!) by customer care executive of Suprema cluster, we should get possession in 2 months time which I seriously doubt. They had demanded for plaster payment few days ago. You have booked on which floor? Let me know the updates you have on Suprema.

Regards,
    Manoj

Hi Manoj,

Have you visited site offlate...i too have booked in Suprema-D but no sign of Construction as yet so was eager to know progress on Suprema.
    CommentQuote
  • Suprema

Hi Rajat,

No as they have still stopped site visit..I do not have any idea on Suprema D though I will check the last Architect Certificate and will let you know if they had mentioned any update on Suprema D.

- Manoj

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Manoj,

Have you visited site offlate...i too have booked in Suprema-D but no sign of Construction as yet so was eager to know progress on Suprema.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi Brainyboy,

Regards,
    Manoj

Hi Manoj, My flat Number is 606, What about you, I think , we are of same floor. I hope you will not say same flat 606 HA..Ha..Ha., Just joking sir.
    My Flat No.is 606,Suprema H. Sir, Customer Care people are not giving clear idea of possession. In the agreement they have mentioned as Feb-11. Now April is being ended. I do not know sir, What happens?
    By the way you are staying in Mumbai ?
    CommentQuote