They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes we are on same floor..My flat no is 604. In my agreement it is mentioned Nov 2011..dunno what's the truth as I have still not seen the construction status myself..I am constantly asking them to allow for the site visit but I have been receiving the same old response "Site visit is restricted due to security reasons".:bab (5):

Yes I am from Mumbai. What's your no? You can share it at my email id: manoj_9783yahoo.co.in

Originally Posted by brainyboy
    Hi Manoj, My flat Number is 606, What about you, I think , we are of same floor. I hope you will not say same flat 606 HA..Ha..Ha., Just joking sir.
    My Flat No.is 606,Suprema H. Sir, Customer Care people are not giving clear idea of possession. In the agreement they have mentioned as Feb-11. Now April is being ended. I do not know sir, What happens?
    By the way you are staying in Mumbai ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Yes we are on same floor..My flat no is 604. In my agreement it is mentioned Nov 2011..dunno what's the truth as I have still not seen the construction status myself..I am constantly asking them to allow for the site visit but I have been receiving the same old response "Site visit is restricted due to security reasons".:bab (5):

Yes I am from Mumbai. What's your no? You can share it at my email id: manoj_9783yahoo.co.in

Hi All, I have booked in Flats in Suprema C Flat no. 303 & 304. I received letter from Lodha mentioning that Construction for SUprema C wing is slated to commence on 30th May 2011 & revised possession date will be 31 December 2011. also they have sent one document which we have to sign & return to them saying that we have no problem accepting revised Possession date. also it contains Acknowledgement that we received communication letter from lodha about revised possession date.

Regards,
    Ganesh Kamble
    neshg19gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Hi All, I have booked in Flats in Suprema C Flat no. 303 & 304. I received letter from Lodha mentioning that Construction for SUprema C wing is slated to commence on 30th May 2011 & revised possession date will be 31 December 2011. also they have sent one document which we have to sign & return to them saying that we have no problem accepting revised Possession date. also it contains Acknowledgement that we received communication letter from lodha about revised possession date.

Regards,
    Ganesh Kamble
    neshg19gmail.com

Hi Ganesh,

I have too received same document for Sup-D.

i hope they stick to their commitment this time as till date they havent received approval but are expecting same soon.

do not understand reason for banning site visits whereas on otherhand they have given possesions to owners...whats logic?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Ganesh,

I have too received same document for Sup-D.

i hope they stick to their commitment this time as till date they havent received approval but are expecting same soon.

do not understand reason for banning site visits whereas on otherhand they have given possesions to owners...whats logic?

DEFIES ALL LOGIC FOR SURE ! Maybe a new methodology in doing business, next time you go to buy a pair of get ready for the sales guy to tell you " you like that shoe in the show case ? pay first and then try.... PS if it doesn't fit you pay 10% charges for trying out our product...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    DEFIES ALL LOGIC FOR SURE ! Maybe a new methodology in doing business, next time you go to buy a pair of get ready for the sales guy to tell you " you like that shoe in the show case ? pay first and then try.... PS if it doesn't fit you pay 10% charges for trying out our product...

Agree with fray54.
    If somebody believe that the builder will start on 30th May 2011 & give possession in 31 December 2011, then he must go back to school. Sorry school kids for any offence :D
    Would any person who has booked in Suprema C, ask what penalty builder pay to buyer if he does not give posseion by 31st Dec 2011?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    Agree with fray54.
    If somebody believe that the builder will start on 30th May 2011 & give possession in 31 December 2011, then he must go back to school. Sorry school kids for any offence :D
    Would any person who has booked in Suprema C, ask what penalty builder pay to buyer if he does not give posseion by 31st Dec 2011?

hi,

Possesion is dec-12 and not dec-11 as mentioned by forum member (by error)..hope its clear matured masterji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    hi,

Possesion is dec-12 and not dec-11 as mentioned by forum member (by error)..hope its clear matured masterji.

it is 31 December 2012 not 2011, it was a mistake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19

Regards,
    Ganesh Kamble
    neshg19gmail.com

Hi Ganesh,

I have recieved this letter too every thing in letter is ok apart from one line which states "For us to pursue with your case further, We will need your kind confirmation on acceptance of revised possession date of 31st dec 2012 without any further claims"

I have booked a flat 606 in suprema C wing, in this letter i got problem with last line because in registration document it is stated that possession of my flat will be given on sept 2011 with grace period of sis months after which builder will pay an intrest amount.

Any one has any idea ?????

Regards,
    Pravin Kamdi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi Ganesh,

I have recieved this letter too every thing in letter is ok apart from one line which states "For us to pursue with your case further, We will need your kind confirmation on acceptance of revised possession date of 31st dec 2012 without any further claims"

I have booked a flat 606 in suprema C wing, in this letter i got problem with last line because in registration document it is stated that possession of my flat will be given on sept 2011 with grace period of sis months after which builder will pay an intrest amount.

Regards,
    Pravin Kamdi

Hi,

You will have to check with CC on same as to after signing and accepting...and post that if you cancel than which period shall be considered for interest payment i.e. date mentioned in agrement or mentioned in letter?....................................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Evilmind007
    Hi Ganesh,

Regards,
    Pravin Kamdi

Is not the possession date as mentioned in the registration document binding on the developers? Is this your first communique from the Lodhas regarding the revised date of completion ? Are they not charging a lot of people 18% interests for delays in payments...so how come different sets of rules are applicable here, also what do they mean "for us to pursue with your case further ? surely you have met your all payment commitments on schedule ? what is your case further , if you don't sign will they stop construction on your apartment ? ... sorry but to me it just doesn't add up, do check with the others from your cluster..
    CommentQuote
  • NRI Customer for Lodha Casa Rio can Join Google Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/nri-casa-riokar

Originally Posted by rangraj
    NRI People who booked the flat in Casa Rio can Join the Google Group.
    http://groups.google.com/group/nri-casa-riokar
    CommentQuote
  • I'm trying to join the Google group for Casa Bella, but my invitation hasnt been approved yet. If the G-group owner is also on this forum, please accept my invitation request, thanks

I recently booked in Bella Gold :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharadpatil20
    Dear Santosh / Rajat,

Please check ur mail boxxxx for photos.

Thanks,
    sharad

Hey sharad pls send me entire snaps at krishna.yadavindiatimes .com pls add sign in mail ID pls..

Regards
    Krishna
    CommentQuote
  • Sharad/ Rajat please send snaps to me also

Dear Sharad,

Many congratulations for new flat..kindly send the snaps to me also at paragagrawal123 gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone from Excellencia Cluster...

Any idea about casabella Excellecia cluster?
    CommentQuote