Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Difficult to say

    Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    so whats assurance given by them on same? i had been assured for possession by march-12 for suprema..i doubt.
    Dear

    Customer care told me that by the revised possession dates i.e Jun 2012 and for some it is Dec 2012, the buildings will be ready.

    Further, I said, how is it possible in next few months..he was very confident to say that it hardly takes 1 year to construct building...

    I doubt about quality of construction..moreover, in case of not approval of project.....they are ready with their clause....returning the money with 9% interest rate....

    Now, rates of all property increased in last 1 year by almost 50% in some cases...Lodha casa bella itself is almost up by 75% in terms of base price......If they return the money...what will be do with that money.....I fear that most of us are biggest loser as our dream home went further away from us.....

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
      i second this info...I have also got same news...but didn't see any point in discussing here...as when it comes to putting words spoken here into action & come up together & make some coherent group...ppl just hide behind & sit in the comforts of their home....

      I guess we might unearth far more issues once possession dates approaches...Lodha is taking things as if they are the boss and we are hostages...

      A group was already made of members of Excellencia in past and lost of discussion were held with Lodha management...

      result...

      "We will give by the revised dates of Possession".......and group of almost 40 people became silent after that....

      Problem is that builder is confident of giving possession and it is hardly delay of 1 year from proposed dates.....which is normal thing in any case....

      The worrying part is their attitude towards customers.....they should openly tell about problem...however they hide the things and therefor worry...

      Further SBI, HDFC all disbursed loans amounting to 1 lakh to lodha.....I don't understand this point....can anybody guess how without approval the two big banks disbursed initial amount......

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        I am not concerned abt delayed possessions...but approvals..

        My customer rep told me that approvals are not in place...and thereby so much delay is getting caused ...

        Forget abt banks disbursing money...what kind of shoddy works these bank ppl do these days is known to all....Sab mile hue hai...

        Our concern should be about approvals....at the 1st stage...

        Originally posted by jaysingh_r View Post
        A group was already made of members of Excellencia in past and lost of discussion were held with Lodha management...

        result...

        "We will give by the revised dates of Possession".......and group of almost 40 people became silent after that....

        Problem is that builder is confident of giving possession and it is hardly delay of 1 year from proposed dates.....which is normal thing in any case....

        The worrying part is their attitude towards customers.....they should openly tell about problem...however they hide the things and therefor worry...

        Further SBI, HDFC all disbursed loans amounting to 1 lakh to lodha.....I don't understand this point....can anybody guess how without approval the two big banks disbursed initial amount......

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          bhai lodha mein kuch locha hai.

          Read this recent raid in lodha office:
          I-T raids Lodha Group for misreporting income - The Economic Times



          Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
          I am not concerned abt delayed possessions...but approvals..

          My customer rep told me that approvals are not in place...and thereby so much delay is getting caused ...

          Forget abt banks disbursing money...what kind of shoddy works these bank ppl do these days is known to all....Sab mile hue hai...

          Our concern should be about approvals....at the 1st stage...

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Originally posted by chikkoo View Post
            bhai lodha mein kuch locha hai.

            Read this recent raid in lodha office:
            I-T raids Lodha Group for misreporting income - The Economic Times


            its shocking but not to surprise as Builder Politician lobby itself is strong so he will come out clean with no harm.

            in this case lodha himself is politician..so we know what will be fate of issue.

            only fear should be once again delay in possession.

            all customer service Executives are away from office from yesterday and shall return on Thursday...may be raid can be a reason to keep away from IT people..

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              MVAT

              Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
              Completely not understood. They have asked me 1 percent of consideraration value as MVAT
              I guess, Mr Kaushik must have bougt his flat after 1 April 2010 n hence he has been asked to pay 1% MVAT...........I also spoke with the CC of lodha today n they informed me that, they will not give me a possesion till i create a deposit for 5% MVAT with lien to Lodha............Its high time tht all the buyers have to come together n fight against this builder lobby.......

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Originally posted by satz4u View Post
                I guess, Mr Kaushik must have bougt his flat after 1 April 2010 n hence he has been asked to pay 1% MVAT...........I also spoke with the CC of lodha today n they informed me that, they will not give me a possesion till i create a deposit for 5% MVAT with lien to Lodha............Its high time tht all the buyers have to come together n fight against this builder lobby.......

                How come this 5% MVAT.

                I also received the letter and it was 1% of total consideration value {agreement value shown at SD and Registration) ...........

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by jaysingh_r View Post
                  How come this 5% MVAT.

                  I also received the letter and it was 1% of total consideration value {agreement value shown at SD and Registration) ...........
                  Hi All,

                  Since CC is assuring of possession to few Clusters from Feb.

                  Do share status of Building and entire possession process once you get it.

                  As prima facie it does appear as it will be in position to shift as still lot of construction acitivty is going on around .

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    IT Raids on Lodha

                    Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                    Hi All,

                    Since CC is assuring of possession to few Clusters from Feb.

                    Do share status of Building and entire possession process once you get it.

                    As prima facie it does appear as it will be in position to shift as still lot of construction acitivty is going on around .

                    Dear All of friends,

                    I am reading all the quotes for long time. I would like to submit my views as follows:-

                    1. I spoke to Mr Jairam, CC CBG. Everything is normal after IT inspection. He told me.

                    2. As regards to possession delays, I think we should accept the fact that the delay is normal as it happens in all the cases of real estate. We should have horizon of atleast 2 yr of delay.

                    3. The frequent changes in govt policies leads to addl taxes, levies etc which are finally have to be paid by the end users. Lodha got no say in that. So we must be ready to spend addl 1-2 lacs extra post booking till possession.

                    4. Patience is the key in all spheres of life. So it is also applicable here. I think our focus should be on continous progress of the construction rather then imdt results. Till the time things are moving we should have faith in the Builders.

                    5. Investment is a double edge weapon.

                    6. As regards to funding by HDFC etc without approvals, actually they are also business oriented org. They want to enhance their customer base. But rest assured they will not disburse money to any unauth purpose/property.

                    Any more views welcome

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      pending approvals

                      I agree with Fundoo158's remark. Yes our main issue should be about approvals pending on a few clusters. The reason for this delay or non availability of it is what should be of concern to us. Agree we need possession of our property asap, but what about the many who have invested in good faith and may come unstuck. we need to concern ourselves with the project in it's entirety and not just parochial issues.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X