They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by danishisnow
    Any idea about casabella Excellecia cluster?

hi,

any update from any clusters like Suprema..as they were supposed to start construction by monthend..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat,

I have received Possession intimation letter last week wherein they have mentioned they 'endeavor' to give possession of Suprema H wing from 29th May 2011 onwards..have not heard anything about Suprema D wing though..

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    hi,

any update from any clusters like Suprema..as they were supposed to start construction by monthend..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sharad,

Many congratulations for new flat..kindly send the snaps to me at ankit.ag123 at gmail.com

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi Rajat,

I have received Possession intimation letter last week wherein they have mentioned they 'endeavor' to give possession of Suprema H wing from 29th May 2011 onwards..have not heard anything about Suprema D wing though..

Thanks Manoj...
    CommentQuote
  • MySelf and along with my 3 Frnds also have received Possession intimation letter last week where they have mentioned they 'endeavor' to give possession of Magnifica F wing from 29th May 2011 onwards..
    Anyone in Magnifica F wing?
    CommentQuote
  • Demand Letter.

I have booked a flat in Platina E - Casa Bella Gold. I recieved their Demand Letter for Payment ( after Plinth). Is anyone aware of the exact status?
    Is there anybody else who has recieved the demand letter ?:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have booked in Platina F and received similar letter from them for payments. However my Flat registration is still pending.

What about yours and on which floor have you booked.

Originally Posted by Amsdude99
    I have booked a flat in Platina E - Casa Bella Gold. I recieved their Demand Letter for Payment ( after Plinth). Is anyone aware of the exact status?
    Is there anybody else who has recieved the demand letter ?:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • CBG Platina

I have booked in CBG Platina F, & had recd demand letter aftr registration.
    Builder had sent NOC/ROC/blueprint for disbursal of loan.
    HDFC disbursed according to Demand letter & submitted the cheque to lodha.
    Apreciate further update from CBG Platima guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LB1977

Hi,

Do check for actual status on construction before handing out payments as i had suffered a lot due to same.they had send me demand letter along with snaps on construction with arrow showing towards my wing i.e. Suprema-D and had architect confirmation on status of construction. i applied for loan and got it apporved thru HDFC in hurry but when i went see status..it was BIG SHOCK as construction had not even started(letter and snap indicated 2nd floor construction going on).

even today after 1 year of goof up by Lodha..construction has noot been started . so do check before paying installment as i am stuck as 1 year has been passed after approval and still no sign on construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand Letter for Plinth Initiation for CB Riviera

I have received the demand latter for CASA BELLA RIVIERA-A Wing(18 storey tower) for plinth initiation.Has anyone in this group also received the demand letter for RIVIERA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aks1826
    Hi, I have booked in Platina F and received similar letter from them for payments. However my Flat registration is still pending.

What about yours and on which floor have you booked.

My Registration was done in Dec 2010. I have booked Flat on 16th Floor.

Anybody aware of the exact status?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manoj,

Please recollect, I have booked a flat at 606,SUPREMA-H,CASABELLA,
    ANY DEVELOPMENT ON THE POSSESSION DATE, AS I AM OUT OF INDIA UNABLE TO REACH YOU, CAN I HAVE YOUR TEL NUMBER OR EMAIL.

Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi Rajat,

CommentQuote
  • I also booked in CBG Platina F, can you pl. confirm which floor you or on.

Have you received payment demand letter.

Originally Posted by LB1977
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Brainyboy,

As I mentioned earlier they have sent me possession intimation letter last week wherein they have mentioned to give the possession from 29th May 2011 onwards which I dont think is possible. You can email me: 2manojmishra(at)gmail.com

Originally Posted by brainyboy
    Dear Manoj,

Please recollect, I have booked a flat at 606,SUPREMA-H,CASABELLA,
    ANY DEVELOPMENT ON THE POSSESSION DATE, AS I AM OUT OF INDIA UNABLE TO REACH YOU, CAN I HAVE YOUR TEL NUMBER OR EMAIL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Do check for actual status on construction before handing out payments as i had suffered a lot due to same.they had send me demand letter along with snaps on construction with arrow showing towards my wing i.e. Suprema-D and had architect confirmation on status of construction. i applied for loan and got it apporved thru HDFC in hurry but when i went see status..it was BIG SHOCK as construction had not even started(letter and snap indicated 2nd floor construction going on).

even today after 1 year of goof up by Lodha..construction has noot been started . so do check before paying installment as i am stuck as 1 year has been passed after approval and still no sign on construction.

This is indeed a very worrying situation ! how can demand letters be sent when apparently nothing is off the ground and worse attested by the architects? is this legal ???? Is there no guild of architects that monitor such fraudulent practices?

People are you reading this ? where are the comments expressing outrage at such blatant forms of deceit? How are we to know this is not a practice hoisted on the rest of us!!!! Now i think we have answers to their ban on site visits.
    CommentQuote