Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
    Thanks Keith, had visited the Lodha offices earlier this afternoon and amongst other thing pertaining to my cluster also broached on the topic of how you guys were supposed to manage and he told me emphatically that this far the access roads to the highway were nearing completion as well as convenience stores selling essential commodities were already in place, they were also working on a few other things that he did not elaborate on but said that it would go to make life livable for the families moving in early. I couldn't really press too much as my own cluster is just beginning the 1st slab so guess i have ways to go and didn't want to sound too push.

Now we await feed back from you all due to move in shortly.

Rgds - Raymond
    Hi Raymond..in which cluster are you booked..

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
      Hi Raymond..in which cluster are you booked..
      In the Majestica - and you Rajat?

Comment

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
        In the Majestica - and you Rajat?
        Suprema..construction not yet started

Comment

Possesion

Hey fray thanks so much thats really great news and very sweet

of you to enquire on our behalf.Appreciate it mate thanks a ton.

Will keep in touch.

Kind Regards,

K

Comment

What are the prices of CASA bella Gold now? Any body has news on the progress of construction and likely completion?

Comment

Originally posted by keithbraganza View Post
              Hey fray thanks so much thats really great news and very sweet

of you to enquire on our behalf.Appreciate it mate thanks a ton.

Will keep in touch.

Kind Regards,

K
              No sweat Keith, i was there and have been reading on all the legit concerns , also some day we may need your help to check on our behalf , so you see it's not all gandhigiri - Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by apartmentseeker View Post
                What are the prices of CASA bella Gold now? Any body has news on the progress of construction and likely completion?
                CASA BELLA GOLD work has already started for few clusters and we can see the first floor also while passing through highway......

Full completion of project will atleast take another 4 years i.e by 2015 {hopefully}....

They have yet to get clearance for 18 storey towers and in some case for 8 storey also......

Prices - the base price is around 3500-3900 psf - so you can safely take 4500-4800 Rs psf including every other charges including SD and registeration.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by jaysingh_r View Post
                  CASA BELLA GOLD work has already started for few clusters and we can see the first floor also while passing through highway......

Full completion of project will atleast take another 4 years i.e by 2015 {hopefully}....

They have yet to get clearance for 18 storey towers and in some case for 8 storey also......

Prices - the base price is around 3500-3900 psf - so you can safely take 4500-4800 Rs psf including every other charges including SD and registeration.

u have any idea about cbg i have booked in platina c

Comment

ET news

Lodha charges for car park in violation of SC order - The Economic Times

What is the output of publishing this news ? Are we going to get back our cash...No !!! Are Lodhas going to feel guity about it...No !!

It is JRTFI....Just read to forget it :-)

Comment

Casa bella

fray in all honesty as i am based outside india, will not be living and

at casa bella and hence not be in a position to give you quick updates

but my parents will visit the place off and will provide feedbacks

from them.

harsha the thread starter nice to have your views on the forum after

a long long time.Thanks for the link mate its really shocking unaccount

bank receipts of 200 crore..But as you said we are not going to

get our money back so i guess we r just gonna have to live with it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X