They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Schools Nearby

Have anyone who would be shifting there, done any research on nearby schools? Wanted to know some good schools nearby CBG, any inputs would be helpful.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • have u booked in CB OR CBG
    CommentQuote
  • Have booked in CBG PRIMIA A, what about you?
    CommentQuote
  • What are the resale prices and Rents in Casabella

Hi,
    I have booked a 2bhk ultima in CasaRio which will be delivered in 2-2.5 years from now. I just thought to compare the current prices of my flat ( 4070 psf) to market rates in casabella as the flats there should now be there in the secondarty market. Do anyone has any idea of the prices of ready to occupy flats or the rents.

Thanks,
    v Sachdev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi Krishna,

Have you got the keys of your Flat? Please share your experience.

Thanks & Regards,
    Manoj

has anyone got pocession and keys for Cassa bella clusters.are the site visits allowed.Whats the status of excellencia cluster in CB

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    what rate u book

surya which cluster u have booked whats the status of cassabella construction
    CommentQuote
  • anybody

any news about cbg platina c anybody booked there
    CommentQuote
  • CASA BELLA SUPREMA C Construction Status

Hi All,

Anybody having update on Casa Bella SUPREMA C construction status?

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh Kamble
    Neshg19gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neshg19
    Hi All,

Anybody having update on Casa Bella SUPREMA C construction status?

Regards & Thanks,
    Ganesh Kamble
    Neshg19gmail.com

M also awaiting fr the same as mine is Magnefica A which too face railway track nd construction is yet to commence .................

Rakessh
    rakessh.personalgmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rakessh
    M also awaiting fr the same as mine is Magnefica A which too face railway track nd construction is yet to commence .................

Rakessh
    rakessh.personalgmail.com

had last communication...construction shall start this month. but again it can be a just a committment for sake of giving dates as they have never fulfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone so far paid the Service tax ? Has this been revived once again? and if so why are we being asked to pay this into the Lodha account rather than the Govt? can anyone please let me know? thanks
    fray
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha senior management/escalation contacts needed

Dear Casa Bella/Casa Bella Gold friends,

I am a flat owner at the Casa Rio project. Does anyone of you know any senior management contacts from Lodhas for escalations?

My fellow CASA RIO friends are facing issues as they are being sent the Demand Letter for Plinth much before their Registartions giving them no time for loan processing and disbursement. We are trying to find Contact Email IDs/Names/Numbers of senior people at Lodhas for escalating the issues and raising the concerns.

The only contacts we have are Yatin Kamath (Casa Rio Project lead) and Reshma and so thought of posting on this Casa Bella thread. If you know any other contacts from Lodha management, please do let me know or send me an IM.

Many thanks for your help here! :)

Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshu82

I am a flat owner at the Casa Rio project. Does anyone of you know any senior management contacts from Lodhas for escalations?

My fellow CASA RIO friends are facing issues as they are being sent the Demand Letter for Plinth much before their Registartions giving them no time for loan processing and disbursement. We are trying to find Contact Email IDs/Names/Numbers of senior people at Lodhas for escalating the issues and raising the concerns.

The only contacts we have are Yatin Kamath (Casa Rio Project lead) and Reshma and so thought of posting on this Casa Bella thread. If you know any other contacts from Lodha management, please do let me know or send me an IM.

Regards
    Anshu

Don't worry Anshu, your post has already been read by the whos who in the Lodhas as this forum is being scanned as part of the daily routine... if no reply suggest you take it with the top most echelons of the company...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshu82

Regards
    Anshu

Hi Anshu,

If you scan past post i.e. may be last 6 to7 pages , you shall be able to get escalation contacts as one of our forum member has updated.

Pl refer post from last to first.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi Anshu,

If you scan past post i.e. may be last 6 to7 pages , you shall be able to get escalation contacts as one of our forum member has updated.

Pl refer post from last to first.

Hi Fray, Rajat,

Thanks for your inputs. I will try to scan the forum for the contacts as suggested.

Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote