Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
    Coming from the horses mouth, this info is indeed of concern- 2 years down the line and they still do not have clearances for all the clusters. You mention Serena, Suprema and ETC, do you know which clusters come under the Etc.
    recommend these guys definitely come together now and get clearer clarifications.
    Not sure...as they don't divulge info clearly...but those clusters which are near to railway track has some issues...initally railways noc wasn't available..but i was told by lodha officer that its has been obtained...but now issue is with mmrda approval..

so they keep shifting..which clearly indicates few cluster face multiple issues...and as long as those are not sorted ...even other cluster ppl's possession is meaningless..

Comment

Casa Bella - Venecia

Hi,

Today we received a letter for electric meter for our flat. It is also mentioned in the letter that as few clusters are getting ready all the prerequisites before possession need to be completed

The customer care has also told that possession is pushed to April 2011 from March as plastering is not yet completed. The 6 month grace period completes in April

With problems in getting sand i think we are looking into further delay

Comment

RIVIERA Cluster

I am new to this forum.Is there any latest update on casa Bella RIVIERA(18 story tower) A cluster construction status?

Comment

Riviera Cluster

hey anil .. karishma here
          I am too registered for Riviera cluster C..
          I have been demanded instalment for 2nd slab.. have your instalments started ?
          Last edited by kcatch_arishma; February 16 2011, 04:53 PM. Reason: title

Comment

Possesion

Possesion in april now noooooooooooooo you gotta be kiddin me..............................i am so livid

Comment

Originally posted by keithbraganza View Post
              Possesion in april now noooooooooooooo you gotta be kiddin me..............................i am so livid
              Can understand your frustration Keith, hang in there tho' - as from what i can see construction in India is in a spot due to acute shortage of sand. Am sure you wouldn't mind waiting a cpl of extra months for a better finished product

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
                Can understand your frustration Keith, hang in there tho' - as from what i can see construction in India is in a spot due to acute shortage of sand. Am sure you wouldn't mind waiting a cpl of extra months for a better finished product

Ray
                delayed possession due to infra issue wont be concern...but delay due to approvals/permission is surely a concern for us.

have got recent update that construction for few clusters would start from March..lets hope for best.

Comment

lodha casa rio dombivali

hiii if any one have a query of dombivali or kalyan area property call me 08898888219

Comment

lodha casa rio dombivali

its best project to investment because if you look 2years down the line it prices are increases .

Comment

Originally posted by bablu63 View Post
                      its best project to investment because if you look 2years down the line it prices are increases .

Bablu bhaii....

this is the forum to exchange info....and ppl here are already buyers of this scheme...if u have any info...plz post.

Ofcourse ....We would like to know more future development plans for this area...Any updates on railways lines..station etc?
                      connectivity of site with diva ?
                      any plans for frequent trains over kalyan - panvel line? (since airport is coming up there)...

No selling..just post facts plz...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X