They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

i have been mailing o them from last tuesday almost 6to7 times but they fools not replied about my status

i book in platina c cbg 5floor
    CommentQuote
  • POA for Registration

Hi all,

Has anyone done the registration through a relative (using a POA)?

We are NRIs and won't be in India for registration, so would like inputs regarding the process by others.

I have asked Lodha if they have some POA format and/or inputs, but obviously haven't heard from them yet.

TIA!

CBG Magniferra
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, my wife did the registration by POA. You have to take your POA to Indian Embassy in the contry where you are presently staying, get it attested by paying the fees. Then send the POA to your relative in India. Please note that POA has to be adjuricated by the registrar office in India. Then only it will be valid and can be used by your relative for registration. If you need POA format, I can send it to you, please provide me your email ID or just send a Text mail to my ID srsingh_1975atyahoo.com

Originally Posted by bbay2011
    Hi all,

Has anyone done the registration through a relative (using a POA)?

We are NRIs and won't be in India for registration, so would like inputs regarding the process by others.

I have asked Lodha if they have some POA format and/or inputs, but obviously haven't heard from them yet.

TIA!

CBG Magniferra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Santosh123
    Yes, my wife did the registration by POA. You have to take your POA to Indian Embassy in the contry where you are presently staying, get it attested by paying the fees. Then send the POA to your relative in India. Please note that POA has to be adjuricated by the registrar office in India. Then only it will be valid and can be used by your relative for registration. If you need POA format, I can send it to you, please provide me your email ID or just send a Text mail to my ID srsingh_1975atyahoo.com

Many thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • anybody knows

how to contact these idiots people i mail more than 10 times no use --where to contact for cbg
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Customer Care Dept Closed...?

It seems that Lodha Developer has closed its Customer Care Dept.
    Nobody is there to recieve calls from customer, emails are also not answered. Even the lady who recieves the directs the call to IVR system without listening anything.
    Its difficult to catch hold of these buggers. its seems that only way to contact them is to visit their office in mahalaxmi..
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by LB1977
    It seems that Lodha Developer has closed its Customer Care Dept.
    Nobody is there to recieve calls from customer, emails are also not answered. Even the lady who recieves the directs the call to IVR system without listening anything.
    Its difficult to catch hold of these buggers. its seems that only way to contact them is to visit their office in mahalaxmi..

me to call so many times but they cut the and not aswered the mail
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    any news about i have booked in cbg platina c ---when they will start construction

Hi Surya,

I have also booked a flat in Platina C of Casa Bella Gold project.
    Lodha called me for Stamp Duty & Registration saying the building is approved.

But unfortunately they don't even have commencment certificate of Platina-C wing. I have paid the Stamp Duty but didn't do the registration.

What is the situation with you, I am going to talk to lawyer in this regards as the construction which lodha is doing in our case is illegal.

Could you please share me your contact details and do you anyone else from Platina cluster???

Please reply.

Regards
    -Sheetal
    CommentQuote
  • CBG Platina

Hi,
    I have booked in F wing, CBG Platina. Lodha's have CC cirtificates for Platina Cluster. I have seen it. You may have a look at it by visiting their site.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by SKSavalge
    Hi Surya,

I have also booked a flat in Platina C of Casa Bella Gold project.
    Lodha called me for Stamp Duty & Registration saying the building is approved.

But unfortunately they don't even have commencment certificate of Platina-C wing. I have paid the Stamp Duty but didn't do the registration.

What is the situation with you, I am going to talk to lawyer in this regards as the construction which lodha is doing in our case is illegal.

Could you please share me your contact details and do you anyone else from Platina cluster???

Please reply.

Regards
    -Sheetal

hi sheetal
    when i was in india this feb they told me to pay all money regarding stamp duty ,but when i made all dd and call them then thay told me to cancel because of not getting approval i fought with but no use
    so after that i send so many mail from 2 weeks but no reply and whenever i call them no answer nothing
    if anybody having any msg regarding CBG PLATINA C i have booked in 5 floor what about you then pls inform me
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by LB1977
    Hi,
    I have booked in F wing, CBG Platina. Lodha's have CC cirtificates for Platina Cluster. I have seen it. You may have a look at it by visiting their site.

hi lb
    you are sure that they have all cc certificate for all cluster mine in platina c,
    i cannot contact them
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Krishna and friends ,
    myself too hv bkng into magnifica A wing , due to few railway issue cnstruction is not yet started however am planning to shift into any of casabella ready flat which is ready for rent untill i get my flat posession ....since yr flat is now available thus pls let me know if its ready for rent if yes pls drop a mail at below said id for further discussion over the same

Anybody who belongs to Magnifica & have got possession nd ready for a rent then pls do intimate me as m looking for rental flat .

Id :

rakessh.personalgmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    hi lb
    you are sure that they have all cc certificate for all cluster mine in platina c,
    i cannot contact them

Hello everybody from Platina Cluster. Me and my Bro have booked flat in Platina E cluster. I have seen the MMRDA approved documents and found that the approval is for A,B,D,E and F building. Surprisingly Platina C cluster is missing.
    I am now fighting with HDFC BAnk and Lodha as they forced me to pay interest on delayed payment amounting to Rs 24000.00. Lodha says that they had given the neccessary approvals to HDFC whereas HDFC say that they did not recieve the Approvals in time.
    :bab (45):

I have got really frustrated. Friends , please be careful...
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

Originally Posted by Amsdude99
    Hello everybody from Platina Cluster. Me and my Bro have booked flat in Platina E cluster. I have seen the MMRDA approved documents and found that the approval is for A,B,D,E and F building. Surprisingly Platina C cluster is missing.
    I am now fighting with HDFC BAnk and Lodha as they forced me to pay interest on delayed payment amounting to Rs 24000.00. Lodha says that they had given the neccessary approvals to HDFC whereas HDFC say that they did not recieve the Approvals in time.
    :bab (45):

I have got really frustrated. Friends , please be careful...

thanks boss but any reason they told u about platina c why they did not get approval of platina c
    CommentQuote
  • hi to all

SURYABHAN R SINGH

Sub : Intimation of work progress and payment due for your Flat No: C-506 in the building PLATINA - C at CASA BELLA GOLD ,Dombivli (E) .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from CASA BELLA GOLD.

We are pleased to inform you that Plinth work of your building is in progress and shall be completed soon.

As per the agreed payment schedule, you are required to ensure payment of the Plinth instalment. You are requested to arrange a Cheque/Demand/Draft/Pay

i got this mail from lodha what should i do i hsould pay
    CommentQuote