They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Loda Casa Dombivali

I also have booked 1BHK in BHK and even paid 1st Installment of Rs.1,12,000/-. Next installment will be paid after 2 weeks which will be Rs.140000/-/. I am holding back the parking charges whcih they are asking in cash. Also they will not be issuing any receipt for this cash instead they will issue alltment letter for the same. Is anyone got the alltment letter for parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the parking amount will not be taken by cheque and it will be cash.
    But your allotment letter will clearly say that the parking space is allotted to you. :)

They sent me agreement for sale draft copy but now they are directly doing the registration and stamp duty payment for this, which is puzzling me. As I understand from one of the post, that probably Dec-09, they will start the process of registration and close it by March10. But I wonder how can they handover the property to the buyers by Sep-10 ?? I assume it will be March-11.

Good to hear that the title is clear. The project is expensive but having said that, it is worth buying too !! The connectivity will definitely improve once the project kicks off and completes. One new airport comes then it has to again improve further.

I'm positive but cautious !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ganrebh
    Thats true.. Other charges are too high and also parking they are charging which yield to high rate psf.

One more thing I observed is there is no good response from the people from Lodha after booking. They doesnt care about the buyers. Me and one my frnd booked a flat before 50days but we did not receive receipts for first payment till now. If we call them, they are saying "YES SIR SURELY WE WILL SEND!... lab lab lab...". Not sure how to handle this. Please help.. If anybody have any good contacts in Lodha so that we can escalate it to higher people in Lodha.

Frankly guys i doubt it will make any difference to any higher ups in the Lodha group.... More over their staff turnover rate is pretty high - so one is not even sure if the guy you deal with today will be around the next time you go calling. Since the payments are fortunately being made by cheques ( except for the parking charges ) guess you are safe - but it is the other stuff we need to be concerned about - someone wrote a while back "'they promise you a merc but hand over a santro? " or something to that effect - which hopefully will not materialise in our case. But for that we need to be vigilant and united. Wonder if the Lodhas read this forum - hope they do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Santosh123
    I also have booked 1BHK in BHK and even paid 1st Installment of Rs.1,12,000/-. Next installment will be paid after 2 weeks which will be Rs.140000/-/. I am holding back the parking charges whcih they are asking in cash. Also they will not be issuing any receipt for this cash instead they will issue alltment letter for the same. Is anyone got the alltment letter for parking.

I guess you booked in CASA BELLA GOLD right Santosh? I booked in casa bell and my second installment is coming now. I'm also planning to go and pay it. I also dont want to pay parking, I'll ask them to not charge, lets see how it will go.
    CommentQuote
  • Parking charge by lodha casabella, dombivili

Originally Posted by ganrebh
    I guess you booked in CASA BELLA GOLD right Santosh? I booked in casa bell and my second installment is coming now. I'm also planning to go and pay it. I also dont want to pay parking, I'll ask them to not charge, lets see how it will go.

Hi,
    I have booked a 2BHK Aura, and have paid 27000 so far, and pretty soon have to pay Rs.2,10,277. So whats the best option, about the parking charge? Is there a way to avoid it completely? or you guys talking about, getting away, with not paying it temporarily? Please let me know, so we can all do the same thing, and not pay for parking in cash for now.
    But like somebody asked earlier, has anybody gotten some kind of letter about the parking, instead of the receipt, on payment?
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • OK guys, me back again.

Today I have paid the first installment, and the cash. I have seen that the forum has had a lot of replies lately, things are hotting up a bit eh!

Ok, from the general discussions that I am observing (since the last post), a lot of information has come anew.

1) Good to hear that the title is clear...
    2) Don't know how to react on hearing about shaboo azmi's cancellation. Time will tell whether he made a wise choice or not.

Commenting on the other things, there seems to be a lot of discussion on the parking charges. I don't know what the confusion is all about. Wasn't it made clear to all that parking charges would have to be paid in cash? Now we are all matured ppl, CASH = BLACK MONEY in real estate. So if you are paying cash, how can you expect them to give a receipt for it !! It had been made explicitly clear that it will appear on the allotment letter and that too w/o any amount assigned to it. So why all the hoopla now?

USARGHAR RAILWAY STATION

Now one more piece of information which I think will be new to a lot of ppl, if not then my apologies.

THERE ARE NO LOCAL TRAINS PLYING AT PRESENT ON THE DIVA-PANVEL ROUTE. ALTHOUGH IT IS PROPOSED.

Now this 'proposed' word is very ambiguous. But on giving it a little thought, the railway station will come up its great, the new airport will soon come up, i.e great too. So what is the problem if there is no local train at present.

I mean come on seriously guys, what percentage of ppl you think will be using the diva-panvel route on a daily basis? Navi mumbai buses run frequently, bus service is going to be in place for dombivili station, once the possesions are given. So I dont think that there is any more reason to be disheartened.

THE REAL ISSUE

As pointed out by some ppl, the real issue is

WHEN WILL WE GET THE POSSESSION?

This problem needs to be addressed, bcoz I believe that the project has the potential to get delayed by at least 6 months, bcoz of its scope and size and not due to any faulty intention of the builder.

Any more updates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debayan
    OK guys, me back again.

Today I have paid the first installment, and the cash. I have seen that the forum has had a lot of replies lately, things are hotting up a bit eh!

Ok, from the general discussions that I am observing (since the last post), a lot of information has come anew.

1) Good to hear that the title is clear...
    2) Don't know how to react on hearing about shaboo azmi's cancellation. Time will tell whether he made a wise choice or not.

Commenting on the other things, there seems to be a lot of discussion on the parking charges. I don't know what the confusion is all about. Wasn't it made clear to all that parking charges would have to be paid in cash? Now we are all matured ppl, CASH = BLACK MONEY in real estate. So if you are paying cash, how can you expect them to give a receipt for it !! It had been made explicitly clear that it will appear on the allotment letter and that too w/o any amount assigned to it. So why all the hoopla now?

USARGHAR RAILWAY STATION

Now one more piece of information which I think will be new to a lot of ppl, if not then my apologies.

THERE ARE NO LOCAL TRAINS PLYING AT PRESENT ON THE DIVA-PANVEL ROUTE. ALTHOUGH IT IS PROPOSED.

Now this 'proposed' word is very ambiguous. But on giving it a little thought, the railway station will come up its great, the new airport will soon come up, i.e great too. So what is the problem if there is no local train at present.

I mean come on seriously guys, what percentage of ppl you think will be using the diva-panvel route on a daily basis? Navi mumbai buses run frequently, bus service is going to be in place for dombivili station, once the possesions are given. So I dont think that there is any more reason to be disheartened.

THE REAL ISSUE

As pointed out by some ppl, the real issue is

WHEN WILL WE GET THE POSSESSION?

This problem needs to be addressed, bcoz I believe that the project has the potential to get delayed by at least 6 months, bcoz of its scope and size and not due to any faulty intention of the builder.

Any more updates?

Hi Debayan,
    So heres the thing, i live in the US, i am investing in 2BHK Aura, my parents went and did the booking etc. i almost cancelled the booking after reading various msgs here, but then decided, lets go ahead with it. I mean there is some risk, anytime you book a flat in an under construction or tobe made properties, but atleast, hopefully, Lodha is a reputed builder. Anyways, Debayan, is there a way we can talk on the , you can provide me with your no if you like, to my personal email vikrocksusgmail.com. I could call you, since we have to make the first installment and cash for the parking on 27th, it will be nice to talk to you a bit and get your feedback first hand, if you dont mind that is.
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella - Parking

Originally Posted by Santosh123

Yes santosh, i have the allotment letter and yes they have included for a 4 wheeler Open car parking in it ( after i paid the amount in cash ). Just for your reference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshad1975
    Yes, the parking amount will not be taken by cheque and it will be cash.
    But your allotment letter will clearly say that the parking space is allotted to you. :)

They sent me agreement for sale draft copy but now they are directly doing the registration and stamp duty payment for this, which is puzzling me. As I understand from one of the post, that probably Dec-09, they will start the process of registration and close it by March10. But I wonder how can they handover the property to the buyers by Sep-10 ?? I assume it will be March-11.

Good to hear that the title is clear. The project is expensive but having said that, it is worth buying too !! The connectivity will definitely improve once the project kicks off and completes. One new airport comes then it has to again improve further.

I'm positive but cautious !

Is it a good thing they are doing the Registration and stamp duty directly themselves???? - would this entail additional administrative costs to us? what about the clauses in the contract, would they not be loaded on he side of the builder/ developer? On the flip side though it might save us the hassles and we could be sure it's been handles by professionals in the know of such things....

Me too, am hopefully positive yet cautious on this whole thing and yes relieved there now seems to be some chatter on this particular issue
    in this forum - good news people are concerned and active.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Yes santosh, i have the allotment letter and yes they have included for a 4 wheeler Open car parking in it ( after i paid the amount in cash ). Just for your reference.

How much time did it take to receive your allotment letter from the date of booking? Also let me know the no of days it took to get your allotment letter from the date of payment of first installment.
    CommentQuote
  • payments - allotment letter

Booking was on 29th june -
    1st installment 27th july -
    2nd installment 31 aug

Allotment letter - 3rd August.
    CommentQuote
  • Status of G+18

Can any body tell what is the status of G+18 buildings of CASABELLA? Have they started doing plinth work??
    CommentQuote
  • status

Last visited site 3 weeks ago - and nothing had begun then - will keep you posted as and when any of us know anything of interest.....i too have booked an apt in the phase 1 in 18 floor complex.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone who have booked in cassabella.
    I myself booked in 8 storey 2BHK optima 2253/- on 4th oct 2009
    I have received only receipt for 27000 and no further communication as of now.My queries are:
    1. How many phases are there in cassa bella/gold.what are the expected possession dates for each phase they promised.
    2. Are they at present processing applications which were done before june /july.
    3. Has any one paid the stampduty/registration charges.
    4. Is lodha heaven whichis located opposite to cassabella site owned by lodha(how is the project of lodha heaven)
    5. what is status of onsite construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Please visit this link,

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/mumbai/t-lodha-casa-bella-casa-bella-gold-on-googlegroups--8063.html

For those who have booked on the project CASA BELLA & CASA BELLA GOLD kindly join the group (on google groups)

For those who have booked on the project CASA BELLA & CASA BELLA GOLD kindly join the group (on google groups)
    CommentQuote