They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

Could you please confirm that the project has got required environmental clearance?

Regards,
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Site visit

Has anyone tried this??

Express Registration

guess they have started site visit but registered ones only....OR is this service for new bakras only? :):bab (59):

One more funny thing...Casabella advts mention CITY has turned 1 year old...Man!!...What a joke?? Seems company is run by bunch of idiots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Has anyone tried this??

Express Registration

guess they have started site visit but registered ones only....OR is this service for new bakras only? :):bab (59):

One more funny thing...Casabella advts mention CITY has turned 1 year old...Man!!...What a joke?? Seems company is run by bunch of idiots.

Thanks fundoo ! you sure brought a smile to my early morning face... .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fray54
    Thanks fundoo ! you sure brought a smile to my early morning face... .....

Fray Sir...

I am not sure if this site visit is for all of us...Since form asks for budget etc...it might be possible that it just ends at perimeter only and for new bakra only..:bab (38):

I was posing Q for others ...if any1 in mum has used this...Since I am outside..I am not in position to try this out..

Any1 has an hr this weekend and can visit site..?
    CommentQuote
  • Platina Cluster CBG: good news

Dear All Stakeholders in Platina/CBG.

I have enquired from online helpdesk lodha group regarding revised plans of platina. I have recd the copy of blueprint also having sanctions upto 19th floor for Cluster No 8, 9 and 10. 8 refers to Platina. I have also asked about revised CC ex MMRDA. they replied as follows

Dear Mr. Kaushik,

Greetings from Lodha!

This is with regards to your online query received by us.

We have dispatched the Commencement Certificate and Blue print copy, which you will receive at your communication address within 7 working days.

Regards,

Casa Helpdesk.

Fwg pts are imp:-

1. Documents are in place. They have recd sanctions from MMRDA upto 19 floors also timely.

2. On ground people also says .....wk is in good pace..

3. For more info I think we should gether info from various govt depts via RTI applications.

any suggesstions
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by surya2089
    SURYABHAN R SINGH

Sub : Intimation of work progress and payment due for your Flat No: C-506 in the building PLATINA - C at CASA BELLA GOLD ,Dombivli (E) .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from CASA BELLA GOLD.

We are pleased to inform you that Plinth work of your building is in progress and shall be completed soon.

As per the agreed payment schedule, you are required to ensure payment of the Plinthinstalment. You are requested to arrange a Cheque/Demand/Draft/Pay

i got this mail from lodha what should i do i hsould pay

my freind visited them and pay money before plinth level,regarding intrest they are asking me ,so at the time of payment my freind ask them that i want to talk with them about intres ,they did not attend that querry,they are telling to fill online,

how stupid they are ,anyhow i didnt pay intrest money to them
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Hi,

I have booked in Europa. I had sent lodha the cheques for registration more than a month back and have still not received date for registration. Now they have sent demand letter for payment. Has anyone else's flat in europa been registered??
    CommentQuote
  • Interest/penalty waiver??

Dear All,

I have booked a flat in casa rio. As all of you are dealing with Lodhas from last couple of years, I would like to know is there any case where lodha has given a waiver on penalty ?? Request all of you to please update.

Thanks

Regards
    Shahwaz
    CommentQuote
  • hi to all

is there any person ask to pay intrest like me from casabella gold

come forward with reason so we can ask lodha about this :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,
    i plan to take a loan from SBI. Just got demand letter for stamp+mvat, etc for registration.
    The form mentions that I need to include details of bank loan- is it necessary right now to send the DDs with the sanction letter? the thing is SBI won't be able to send me the sanction letter before the due date for the DDs...Does Lodha have penalty for late pymts of the Registration DDs- no right?

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bbay2011
    hi all,
    i plan to take a loan from SBI. Just got demand letter for stamp+mvat, etc for registration.
    The form mentions that I need to include details of bank loan- is it necessary right now to send the DDs with the sanction letter? the thing is SBI won't be able to send me the sanction letter before the due date for the DDs...Does Lodha have penalty for late pymts of the Registration DDs- no right?

Thanks in advance!

For SBI, its called eligibility letter..and u can get it easily..:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • regarding intrest

i recived this mail from lodha

Dear Suryabhan,

Greetings from Lodha Group!

Thank you for sharing your interest query with us.

Post investigating your case, we regret to confirm that there cannot be any waiver of interest.

We request you to urgently clear the outstanding dues (if any) with the accrued interest at the earliest.

Any unpaid interest will be deducted from the principal payment made by you. Thank you

For further enquiries please log on Lodha Group - Customer Care Online Query or contact us on 67826782

what i do ??????
    CommentQuote
  • Unnecessary interests, collected from our Principal amount

I am really upset with Lodha, CBG people. They donot send demand letter on time, I got Slab 7 demand letter after 1.5 months, and they started raising interest for non payment. After receiving Slab 7 payment which i paid after I received courier (after 1.5 months) i paid the payment within 1 week. In the meantime i got Slab 9 demand letter, in that they already added the interest of Slab 7 non payment. They deducted the interest amount from Slab 7 principal payment, now the banker needs diff of interest deducted by lodha, since they paid for slab 7 principal.

Again i got slab 11 demand letter.........??? How will i pay the payment without Demand letter and receipt of previous payment... if Lodha is not despatching the receipt and demand letter on time.

their demand letter is always back dated, till the time we receive its already 1 month. how they work i don't understand, do they collect funds from the customer in the name of interest.

Customer then needs to pay interest to builder + principal diff to banker (since banker paid full principal amount)

please help.
    CommentQuote
  • interest

yes surya, i m also a victim of unnecessary interest levied by lodha.
    CommentQuote
  • Unjustifiable Interest Levied

Originally Posted by surya2089
    i recived this mail from lodha

Dear Suryabhan,

Greetings from Lodha Group!

Thank you for sharing your interest query with us.

Post investigating your case, we regret to confirm that there cannot be any waiver of interest.

We request you to urgently clear the outstanding dues (if any) with the accrued interest at the earliest.

Any unpaid interest will be deducted from the principal payment made by you. Thank you

For further enquiries please log on Lodha Group - Customer Care Online Query or contact us on 67826782

what i do ??????

Dear All,
    I am also a Victim of similar Unjustifiable Interest in CBG. When I got the Demand letter for Plinth, I approached the Bank in Dec 10 and I was informed that the Project has not been approved for want of clearance from Lodha.

In turn when I Informed Lodha about this they endorsed the Banks statement and informed me in writing that no penal interest will be charged for the delay in payment for the deficiencies with Lodha. Now that I have paid the latest installment and note that Lodh has just adjusted the alleged interest amount from the Principal. When we approached their office had a very bad experience that we were not only entertained properly but forced to accept their unilateral decision.

What are we to do ??????
    CommentQuote