any update on cbg platina c

Comment

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Parag

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
      Parag..please join google group..

casabellagold

I am also a worried serena owner...
      Even if they allot any other flat in other bldg then what about the fresh regn cost.....who will bear that.......

Comment

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
        Even if they allot any other flat in other bldg then what about the fresh regn cost.....who will bear that.......

Precisely...thts y i am delaying registration of my flat.

But still point is valid...Lodha will suck money out of u...as there is no plan/roadmap for getting approvals..(thts i wat i get from my interaction with lodha ppl)...We are stuck..

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
          any update on cbg platina c
          I received mail from Lodha CC yesterday that work started for plinth level and keep the installment ready ( not intimation of payment), registration is also on it way.

This is information on CBG - Platina F. I am not aware about other permissions etc. for this cluster, however reading some problems in this thread about serena clustor.

If anybody has any information on CBG - Platina F, pl. share.

Comment

Same answer to everybody

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
            I received mail from Lodha CC yesterday that work started for plinth level and keep the installment ready ( not intimation of payment), registration is also on it way.

This is information on CBG - Platina F. I am not aware about other permissions etc. for this cluster, however reading some problems in this thread about serena clustor.

I am personally told by Lodha CC that work has been already started for all buildings of Excellencia Casa Bella which was not started yet due to some isssues.........First time Lodha CC told me with conviction and also said that they will receive official intimation by 20th March and then they will send letters to customers......Same was said to one of my friend by Lodha CC.....However interesting part is that Project Manager told that they are working out some plans.............I fear that the plan can be same as last time whereby 1. You take 9% interest on amounts paid or 2. Project will be ready by 2013................

NO clarity yet but it seems that they might give option to shift in the buildings which are ready for possession by May - Aug 2011 in Casabella premises................

I hope, things will be clear by 20th March till that time 'Be cool". 18 Storey towers are yet to get permission from MMRDA alongwith few 8 storey towers. I assume that they will get it by this time and that is why telling everyone the same date i.e April 2011.

Comment

CBG - Platina F

I have recieved same letter today to keep money ready for registration and first installment as plinth is initiated. Soon we'll recieve letter for registration.
              Keep posted with furthere developments

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post

Comment

Serena Casa Bella status

Unfortunately..they did not gave me enough time to read all the registration conditions..its quite a bulky document...so i read that after many months...Registration money etc..I can not comments until there is some communication from Lodha..I personally feel..that we should meet the higher ups..in order to get clarity and make our presence felt...showing our concerns..being a reputed builder..they should listen to us...and some solution should come out of it..without sacrificing interests of both parties...

Comment

Casa Bella Gold Europa Cluster

Hi,

I have booked a flat in Europa cluster of GBG. Are there others here who have booked in that cluster? Any update on the construction status? I had called them yesterday and they said that the construction would begin sometime in May or June. Has anyone got their allotment letter yet? What documents are provided along with it? Would appreciate quick replies as I am due to make the first installment payment tomorrow.

Comment

My documents from HDFC are clear now. I am waiting for the demand letter from Lodha, for PLATINA C. Rest all formalities completed. The progress also seems to be OK, though a bit delayed. Hopefully we should get possession by Mid 2013!!

Comment

HI Everyone,

Can anyone help me out with the APF NO. of HDFC bank for Casabella Project.
                      Last edited by meldonmiranda; March 13 2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X