They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

helpless till now i also dont understand what we will do ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by resh123
    yes surya, i m also a victim of unnecessary interest levied by lodha.

Get together guys and begin talking amongst yourselves - or you are going to end up paying loads extra filling up the Lodha coffers.... BEGIN TALKING AMONGST YOURSELVES..... exchange contacts. Only advice i can give.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, i have booked in CBG Platina C 603, my registeration was done on 20th june and they have send demand letter on 18th for plinth work, now i dont have NOC as well as blue print which bank want to disburse loan amount and i m requesting CBG for the same from last 15 days but there is no reply for that, and they will start charging interest for the dealy. Not able to find anyone whom to contact, what to do?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by jayakrish
    Dear All,
    I am also a Victim of similar Unjustifiable Interest in CBG. When I got the Demand letter for Plinth, I approached the Bank in Dec 10 and I was informed that the Project has not been approved for want of clearance from Lodha.

In turn when I Informed Lodha about this they endorsed the Banks statement and informed me in writing that no penal interest will be charged for the delay in payment for the deficiencies with Lodha. Now that I have paid the latest installment and note that Lodh has just adjusted the alleged interest amount from the Principal. When we approached their office had a very bad experience that we were not only entertained properly but forced to accept their unilateral decision.

What are we to do ??????

which cluster u book, i book in cbg platina c
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by ajaysharma58
    Hi, i have booked in CBG Platina C 603, my registeration was done on 20th june and they have send demand letter on 18th for plinth work, now i dont have NOC as well as blue print which bank want to disburse loan amount and i m requesting CBG for the same from last 15 days but there is no reply for that, and they will start charging interest for the dealy. Not able to find anyone whom to contact, what to do?

i also book in cbg platina c.506

did u get cc certificate form lodha ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089

hi i m sajan patil booked flat in venezia H-505,in oct 2009,
    but they have nt yet started plinth level also ,if this s the case ,whn will we get the possession.
    CommentQuote

hi sajan patil here ,venezia -H not even started plinth level booked in oct 2009
    CommentQuote
  • i am planing to book cheapest 1 BHK within next two weeks.which things to consider before booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lawrulzsaaj
    hi sajan patil here ,venezia -H not even started plinth level booked in oct 2009

how much yu hav paid till now?done with registration?
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! so which clusters in CBG have moved beyond plinth stage?

As for Interest, all Casa buyers are facing this problem. They deduct interest for previous pymt from the next pymt and then go onto charge interest for the remaining amount (since pymt is less by the interest taken)... when I asked them abt interest, they kept avoiding it & then send a receipt for the interest pymt (when i had not paid it), so I immediately paid that. After this, any pymt I sent, i would estimate some interest and send (if I knew it would be delayed on my end of course)....so now I do get a bit of interest charged, but its more like 10 Rs. ...so they don't get too much free money ... u c.

BTW, anyone got the Architect certificate for CBG?
    CommentQuote

Hi Surya, i have not yet received any cc certificate, i m just following for NOC and blue print, which banks want to disburse my first loan amount, i have taken loan from LlC housing finance.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by ajaysharma58
    Hi Surya, i have not yet received any cc certificate, i m just following for NOC and blue print, which banks want to disburse my first loan amount, i have taken loan from LlC housing finance.

ok if u will get cc than pls email to me
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone got NOC in LIC format from CBG, i m following for platina cluster but everytime there reply is as below, pls let me know how to get this.
    Dear Ajay,

Greetings from Lodha group!

We have received your query through our online query form on our website.

We are still working on it and will revert to you as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
    Helpdesk Team
    Lodha Excelus, Apollo mills compound, N M Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishekkk
    Check out for some really interesting property over here in Mumbai..with prices and other Details..

Real Estate Investment in Mumbai

Whats ur point? Is there any link with lodha casabella/gold?
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella - Venecia Possession

Hi all.. Is anyone got possession for Venecia?
    CommentQuote