Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Originally posted by parag_manit View Post
    Unfortunately..they did not gave me enough time to read all the registration conditions..its quite a bulky document...so i read that after many months...Registration money etc..I can not comments until there is some communication from Lodha..I personally feel..that we should meet the higher ups..in order to get clarity and make our presence felt...showing our concerns..being a reputed builder..they should listen to us...and some solution should come out of it..without sacrificing interests of both parties...
    All the best Parag ! i tried on several occasions to get the investors together but frankly not many seemed interested or even bothered to move out of their comfortable blogging chairs. Hope you have better success.

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Hi,
      I too ve booked in Europa. I booked the flat last april. I was told the regn would be sometime this MARCH-11. Now they say its postponed to MAY-11. I got the allotment letter on paying 20% + parking charges.

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Hi,

        Thanks for replying. Could you share what details the allotment letter has?

        Which wing have u booked in? I am in wing c.

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          BLUE PRINT OF PLAN

          I received a copy of blue print of our cluster UTOPIA in CBG today. It bears signature of MMRDA authority and mentions about commencement certificate and plan approval. But all areas mentioned are in sq mts.

          Anybody else has received something similar.
          Also I received NOC from Lodha addressed to HDFC for loan purpose.
          Telephonically I came to know that HDFC has approved CBG project and APF no. of UTOPIA D wing is P832931 dtd 23rd Feb 2011.

          Any thoughts?

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
            I received a copy of blue print of our cluster UTOPIA in CBG today. It bears signature of MMRDA authority and mentions about commencement certificate and plan approval. But all areas mentioned are in sq mts.

            Anybody else has received something similar.
            Also I received NOC from Lodha addressed to HDFC for loan purpose.
            Telephonically I came to know that HDFC has approved CBG project and APF no. of UTOPIA D wing is P832931 dtd 23rd Feb 2011.

            Any thoughts?
            hi,

            Thanks for info..

            Do share as if permisission is for 8 floors or 18 floors.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
              hi,

              Thanks for info..

              Do share as if permisission is for 8 floors or 18 floors.
              As far as I know Utopia is a 18 height tower, confirm whether approval received is also of 18 height?

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Re: UTOPIA approval

                Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
                As far as I know Utopia is a 18 height tower, confirm whether approval received is also of 18 height?
                Well the blue print shows the plan for all 18 floors
                The MMRDA authority has signed it.
                Hence I assume approval must be for 18 floors.

                However below the signature, it is written subject to conditions
                (conditions page copy is not given)

                Any comments

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
                  Well the blue print shows the plan for all 18 floors
                  The MMRDA authority has signed it.
                  Hence I assume approval must be for 18 floors.

                  However below the signature, it is written subject to conditions
                  (conditions page copy is not given)

                  Any comments
                  Hi,
                  Has any forum member have got possession till date

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Casa Bella Gold

                    Dear Friends,

                    You can join below mentioned group for Casa Bella Gold, Dombivali:

                    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      Casa Bella Gold

                      Dear Friends,

                      Don't run behind any rumors. Casa Bella Gold is one of the best project. You can go ahead with your decision to buy your dream home here.

                      For your information, I am happy to say that construction work is in full swing.

                      Present rate is as follows:


                      Price....................... Space
                      24.65...................... Lac onwards 1BHK
                      36.......................... Lac onwards 2BHK
                      50.......................... Lac onwards 3BHK


                      The rate is going to increase soon.........

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X