They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krishna1
    I too visited last week end after almost 7-8 months. Surprise to see that construction is in full swing. My flat is ready so I could get a glance of same. At the outset my first opinion is they have provided value for money to us. I took the possession today and will be getting key this week end. The flat beautiful and perhaps not matching any of the existing flats at dombivli region. However, the road and other surrounding layout yet to be finished as entire township is under construction. It will take at least one more year before the township is taking shape. Car parking yet to be allocated.

the staff efficiency in handing over possession is very good. They have set proceedure and so far we follow that rest is all fine.

Hi all,

I was searching for someone who has got possession in casa projects. Keeping aside the fact that flat being beautiful and construction going on all around, all I wanted to know are few basic things
    1) Possession should be given against the occupany certificate, have you received the OC for your flat, if not what is the reason for the same and when is it expected.
    2) Do we have electricity 24x7 and water supply in abundant of the municipal corporation? or we are supplied water through other resources.

I need a feedback on 3 things, OC, water supply and electricity.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • CBG -venezia F wing any update on same...

Dear All,

Anybody from CBG venezia- F wing pls call me on 9967578345 for update...

Regards
    Krishna
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Gold - Interest Charges on Delayed Payments

Dear Forum Members

Just thought I would share my experience. I booked the flat in Casa Bella Gold, Maxima A-1002 somewhere in July 2010. All initial payments were made in time, but home loan disbursement got delayed as the project was pending approval from HDFC. In April 2011, the project finally got approved and I paid them the due installments. In June 2011, I received a claim for interest of Rs. 27,000/- which I did not pay and did not lodge any protest over. On my next payment for the 7th slab, they deducted interest of Rs. 16871 from my payment. Moreover, on my 9th slab payment they levied a delayed interest payment of Rs. 111/-. Inspite of lodging the payment cheque 7 days in advance.This is when I decided to take them on with factual data pertaining to zero delays from my side. The roadbloack - No human interface but a website helpdesk with a restriction of 350 characters which did not allow me to even begin to describe the isseu. The next resort - Shoot emails to their Helpdesk. Result - No Reply for more than 10 days. Next step: Wrote emails to Yatin Kamath and escalated it to Abhisheck Lodha. No answer for about 5 days but an executive called on the sixth day promising to look into my problem. And indeed she did. Within the next two days, I was informed that the interest was waived off as there was no delay from my side and the past adjusted interest would be reversed back into my installments.

Net conclusion: There seems to be someone who takes customer service and complaints seriously within the organisation. I have also been informed that the office now entertains visits by customers with prior appointments which have been requested through the Helpdesk.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome change from Lodha CC

It was indeed a pleasant surprise to receive call from Lodha Customer Care on Friday. She said it was a service call and called to enquire if I have any difficulties or queries.

I got an update about UTOPIA D wing. 7th slab is in progress.

The tel no. from which I received the call was 67826782
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has latest architect certificate copy?

If any one has the latest architect certificate, can it be posted?

Praveen

UTOPIA D 0101
    CommentQuote
  • Erroneous Interest Demands

Dear Smascy,
    I am also facing same problem. Despite of advance payments of all installements, they have raised interest of Rs.39000. As usual no response from their socalled web-based, 350 charecter msgbox.
    Could you share me the email id's of yatin kamath or abhisheck lodha, I wish to escalate this matter to the attention of highest authorities.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    LB

Originally Posted by smascy3042
    Dear Forum Members

Just thought I would share my experience. I booked the flat in Casa Bella Gold, Maxima A-1002 somewhere in July 2010. All initial payments were made in time, but home loan disbursement got delayed as the project was pending approval from HDFC. In April 2011, the project finally got approved and I paid them the due installments. In June 2011, I received a claim for interest of Rs. 27,000/- which I did not pay and did not lodge any protest over. On my next payment for the 7th slab, they deducted interest of Rs. 16871 from my payment. Moreover, on my 9th slab payment they levied a delayed interest payment of Rs. 111/-. Inspite of lodging the payment cheque 7 days in advance.This is when I decided to take them on with factual data pertaining to zero delays from my side. The roadbloack - No human interface but a website helpdesk with a restriction of 350 characters which did not allow me to even begin to describe the isseu. The next resort - Shoot emails to their Helpdesk. Result - No Reply for more than 10 days. Next step: Wrote emails to Yatin Kamath and escalated it to Abhisheck Lodha. No answer for about 5 days but an executive called on the sixth day promising to look into my problem. And indeed she did. Within the next two days, I was informed that the interest was waived off as there was no delay from my side and the past adjusted interest would be reversed back into my installments.

Net conclusion: There seems to be someone who takes customer service and complaints seriously within the organisation. I have also been informed that the office now entertains visits by customers with prior appointments which have been requested through the Helpdesk.
    CommentQuote
  • latest Arhitect certificate

Hi Praveen,
    I have Arhitect certificate dtd 15.07.11. As per this your UTOPIA D wing status is mentioned as below:
    7th slab is in progress. Masonary at 1st Floor.

regards,
    Laxmikant

Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    If any one has the latest architect certificate, can it be posted?

Praveen

UTOPIA D 0101
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by LB1977
    Hi Praveen,
    I have Arhitect certificate dtd 15.07.11. As per this your UTOPIA D wing status is mentioned as below:

regards,
    Laxmikant

can u share the latest copy of arthiect copy
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Dear Smascy,
    I am also facing same problem. Despite of advance payments of all installements, they have raised interest of Rs.39000. As usual no response from their socalled web-based, 350 charecter msgbox.
    Could you share me the email id's of yatin kamath or abhisheck lodha, I wish to escalate this matter to the attention of highest authorities.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    LB

yatin. kamat at the rate lodhagroup.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smascy3042
    Dear Forum Members

Dear,
    Could you share with the ID of Mr Yatin Kamath and Mr Abbhisheck Lodha. I am also in the same boat, my on line transfer of funds towards installments not properly accounted, instead interest being compounded including for the dues already cleared. what a funny accounting system and accounts executive.
    CommentQuote
  • SEE MY ABOVE POST

Originally Posted by jayakrish
    Dear,
    Could you share with the ID of Mr Yatin Kamath and Mr Abbhisheck Lodha. I am also in the same boat, my on line transfer of funds towards installments not properly accounted, instead interest being compounded including for the dues already cleared. what a funny accounting system and accounts executive.

ALREADY POSTED YATIN KAMAT EMAIL ID
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the confirmation

Hi Praveen,

regards,
    Laxmikant

Dear Laxmikant
    Thanks for the update.

I got the same update from customer care verbally.

Can you attach the architect certificate on this forum or mail it to my email address: iyer_praveenATrediffmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • ANY PROGRESS ABOUT CASA BELLA SUPREMA-H

FRIENDS, DO YOU HAVE ANY UPDATE ON CASA BELLA, SUPREMA-H
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO ISSUE OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LB1977
    Dear Smascy,
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    LB

Yatin.Kamathlodhagroup.com
    Abhisheck.Lodhalodhagroup.com.
    Please also call 6782 6782 and ask for an appointment to meet their personnel and carry your documentary proof with you. I am told they now have begun customer service at the Mahalaxmi office. Try another number 6773 7501. The lady seems to be very helpful in resolving any issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    ALREADY POSTED YATIN KAMAT EMAIL ID

Dear Surya,
    The mail is getting bounced, looks like some error in the ID let me try the spelling as kamath adding an additional 'h'
    CommentQuote