Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    kumar m

    what is the current rate persq ft and additional charge for parking in this project thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Hey Yashwant...
      Could you provide with the details of your booking in CBG, I mean whihc building/flat number?
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Hi guys has anyone received possesion for magnifica cluster in casa bella project.I was told possesion end of this month but not intimation yet i am very anxious.

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          Magnifica possession

          I was told by CC that letter will be posted this week for payment of final dues. Once the dues are cleared possession formalities will commence. CC informed me that building is completely ready with all connections etc.

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Magnifica possesion

            Hi All,

            I have booked flat in CASA BELLA MAGNIFICA.

            I have cleared my all dues. but they didn't allow me to visit a site.

            they told me we will arrange site visit withina week but One week gone but no response. Can anybidy got possesion Demand letter or intimation letter. I request all Magnifica Cluster Owner please contact me or give me contact details so that we can meet or we will go together in Their Head office.

            Thanks,
            Sharad Patil
            Last edited by MANOJa; August 26 2013, 06:08 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by sharadpatil20 View Post
              Hi All,

              I have booked flat in CASA BELLA MAGNIFICA.

              I have cleared my all dues. but they didn't allow me to visit a site.

              they told me we will arrange site visit withina week but One week gone but no response. Can anybidy got possesion Demand letter or intimation letter. I request all Magnifica Cluster Owner please contact me or give me contact details so that we can meet or we will go together in Their Head office.

              Thanks,
              Sharad Patil
              9324921934
              9850819476
              Yes guys take Sharad's advice and offer - only as a group will you get some
              answers. Go for it. and plz keep us posted we too are anxious.

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                current rate

                Originally posted by kumarm77 View Post
                what is the current rate persq ft and additional charge for parking in this project thanks

                Which project, You are asking for........????

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Appreciation....!!!

                  Originally posted by yashwant_kr
                  24 Carat Gold

                  Present Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio


                  Casa Bella

                  Price..........................................Spa ce
                  22.54 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                  36.60 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                  46.81 Lac onwards......................3BHK



                  Casa Bella Gold

                  Price..........................................Spa ce
                  24.65 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                  36.00 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                  50.00 Lac onwards......................3BHK



                  Casa Rio

                  Price..........................................Spa ce
                  22.78 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                  36.91 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                  47.21 Lac onwards......................3BHK


                  Rate is going to increase within few days.............



                  For Casa Bella Gold, Join below mentioned group:

                  Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold


                  Friends,

                  I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Appreciation....!!!

                    Originally posted by yashwant_kr
                    24 Carat Gold

                    Present Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio


                    Casa Bella

                    Price..........................................Spa ce
                    22.54 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                    36.60 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                    46.81 Lac onwards......................3BHK



                    Casa Bella Gold

                    Price..........................................Spa ce
                    24.65 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                    36.00 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                    50.00 Lac onwards......................3BHK



                    Casa Rio

                    Price..........................................Spa ce
                    22.78 Lac onwards......................1BHK
                    36.91 Lac onwards......................2BHK
                    47.21 Lac onwards......................3BHK


                    Rate is going to increase within few days.............



                    For Casa Bella Gold, Join below mentioned group:

                    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - Casa Bella Gold


                    Friends,

                    I am happy to inform you that Rate of Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold and Casa Rio has been increased on Monday by 1.08 Lakh. I will inform you with detail soon...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      yashwant

                      any news about i have booked in cbg platina c ---when they will start construction

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X