They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smascy3042
    Yatin.Kamathlodhagroup.com
    Abhisheck.Lodhalodhagroup.com.
    Please also call 6782 6782 and ask for an appointment to meet their personnel and carry your documentary proof with you. I am told they now have begun customer service at the Mahalaxmi office. Try another number 6773 7501. The lady seems to be very helpful in resolving any issues.

Thanks Dear, Shall try sending mails to the two gentlemen to get the issue resolved
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by jayakrish
    Dear Surya,
    The mail is getting bounced, looks like some error in the ID let me try the spelling as kamath adding an additional 'h'

yatin.kamath at thre rate lodhagroup.com
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks for sharing the mail id's & customer care no.
    I have written to Mr.yatin kamath & also recieved call from there customer care dept assuring the matter will be sorted out in 2 days.

Originally Posted by smascy3042
    Please also call 6782 6782 and ask for an appointment to meet their personnel and carry your documentary proof with you. I am told they now have begun customer service at the Mahalaxmi office. Try another number 6773 7501. The lady seems to be very helpful in resolving any issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone here got possession?

Hello Freinds,

I am an owner in a flat at Casa Rio. We also have a thread on the same site named Casa Rio(Palava). A lot of friends in our forum were enquiring about the basic amenities provided to Casa Bella owners at the time of possession.

If anyone on this thread has recieved the possession in Casa Bella, please reply to this post. Also, kindly tell us the status of basic requirements like Water supply, electricity etc.

Many Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • latest copy of arthiect copy

Pls post your mail id.

Originally Posted by surya2089
    can u share the latest copy of arthiect copy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LB1977
    Pls post your mail id.

Can u plz upload here only ..for the benefit of all ?
    CommentQuote

Thank you so much, I too got a positive response following your process.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Lodha!

With reference to your request, would like to inform that, the construction status of Platina C is Stub column is completed.

Kindly find attached the Architect Certificate as of 15th July '2011.

In order to help resolve your queries better and faster, we urge you to immediately

i got this mail from lodha
    what is the procedure after this,if anyone know this than pls tell
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella Gold - Interest Reversal

Dear Forum Members

Just visited the Lodha Office at Mahalaxmi today to get my interest charge issue resolved. They have waived off the interest and all deductions have now been reversed into my installment for the 11th slab and fresh receipts have been issued. Customer Service at Mahalaxmi has resumed and the helpfulness has resumed is all I can say. Saw a lot of people walking in to get their issues resolved.

Regards

Sunil
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by smascy3042
    Dear Forum Members

Just visited the Lodha Office at Mahalaxmi today to get my interest charge issue resolved. They have waived off the interest and all deductions have now been reversed into my installment for the 11th slab and fresh receipts have been issued. Customer Service at Mahalaxmi has resumed and the helpfulness has resumed is all I can say. Saw a lot of people walking in to get their issues resolved.

Regards

Sunil

congrats sunil
    CommentQuote
    Dear Forum Members

Regards

Sunil

There is hope yet...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • SERENA issues

fundoo158,

you have sorted out your issues regarding with serena cluster?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

attached latest architect copy of cbg
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting latest architect certificate

Thank you for posting the architect certificate

Praveen
    UTOPIA D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    attached latest architect copy of cbg

Can somebody plz post for CB as well?