Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

hi

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
    In platina F. Have you gone through registration process?
    till now no process

Comment

Registration

I have also got letter for stamp duty and registration. I have booked in Europa cluster. Has anyone else in the same cluster received such intimations? can the registration be done if all clearances are not in place?

Comment

Hi, Jai,

do u hv any update on approvals on 18 story towers in any project (CB & CBG).

Can anybody provide info on HDFC or any other banks approval for this CBG project

Dear,

I am not sure about approvals of Casabella Gold project since we got MMRDA approvals for only Casabella project.

In Casabella, there was no approvals for certain wings of clusters. The Major problem was with Excellencia and 18 storey Serena towers. Lodhas were not able to acquire the land from villagers. You can also see this on wikimapia.com which shows the casabella area different than what Lodhas have printed in their brouchers. On wikimapia, you can see the area cordoned by Lodhas.

Otherwise you can get the blueprint of plan from MMRDA office under RTI act.

However, recent communication from Lodhas say that work has been started on all wings. My only fear is that there should not be any illegal construction as they did in CasaUnivis, Gohdbunder Road.

Comment

Is your cluster also 18 storied. About clearance and other details will check with their CSR tomorrow.

However I am not sure about clearance of other 18 storied towers in CBG or CB.

If anybody has this info. request to share.

Originally posted by gnavimumbai View Post
          I have also got letter for stamp duty and registration. I have booked in Europa cluster. Has anyone else in the same cluster received such intimations? can the registration be done if all clearances are not in place?

Comment

hi

Is your cluster also 18 storied. About clearance and other details will check with their CSR tomorrow.

However I am not sure about clearance of other 18 storied towers in CBG or CB.

If anybody has this info. request to share.

hi
            my cluster is also 18 floor
            do u have any idea about clearance
            platina c

Comment

My flat is in Platina F (Same cluster). I also don't have any idea on clearance. Have you received intimation of registration and stamp duty.

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
              hi
              my cluster is also 18 floor
              do u have any idea about clearance
              platina c

Comment

Approval of Casa Bella Gold

Dear Friends,

I and my friends have booked flats in 8 and 18 storey towers in Casa bella Gold (CBG). Bank took more than 2 months to disburse the amount after sanction of the loan amount because of issue of project approval. As per the bank, entire CBG project got approved in March, 2011.

Regards
                Yashwant

Comment

Can u pl. provide bank info and contact details, others can also take advantage of this info. if required by them.

Originally posted by yashwant_kr View Post
                  Dear Friends,

I and my friends have booked flats in 8 and 18 storey towers in Casa bella Gold (CBG). Bank took more than 2 months to disburse the amount after sanction of the loan amount because of issue of project approval. As per the bank, entire CBG project got approved in March, 2011.

Regards
                  Yashwant

Comment

Delay...delay...

No this is not "tarikh pe tarikh" dialogue of sunny deol. But the frustration is of same vigour !

March 27,2009--Gudhipadwa and I booked the flat for 2BHK optima 1998psf.

May/June-2009 : downpayment of around 20% made and 90K so called "parking purchased in cash"

Jan-2010 : Registration done. Stamp duty paid.

March 2010 : SBI approved the loan..disbursement for 70% work.

Sept-11 : Supposed to be the possesion month...delayed.
                    Nov-11 : Promised. Delayed-2...New year sure !!
                    Jan-11 : Not now...March mein pakka !! But please pay 5% MVAT as FDR via Yes Bank...So delayed-3
                    March-2011 : We are so sorry for the delay...we understand your feeling and appreciate your patience....delayed-4

Now next May-11 : You tell me....

(Btw, 95% payment is made by Bank. Since I opted for full EMI at regular rate, for one complete year made repayment to bank. Offcourse this reduce my interest outgo at a longer run..but as of now I have nothing with me. The project is enormously delayed. If it does not happen in May then will ask for the compensation..as in March-11the grace period of 6 months end.

Sunny bhai...kuch idea de do yaar..!

Comment

Originally posted by jaysingh_r View Post
                      Yashwant, It seems that you are very much excited with the price increase.

1.08 lakh which you think is the price increase, is the CAR PARKING CHARGES added to Consideration value since courts has given ruling against charging car parking fees.........

Earlier 1.08 lakh, Lodhas were taking the money either by cash or by cheque in the name of some other group to avoid tax.
                      Does not court take the cognizance of those who paid the money in cash for car parking? Now it is no longer a secret that Lodhas have taken the money in cash and IT raids have also found 200cr un-accounted. What happend to that ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X