They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rakeshh & Rajatcasa,

I received mail saying info regarding transfer we will get in the month end. Wait & watch

Dear Mrs. Shah,

Greetings for the Day!

With reference to you mail below, I have already communicated you message to my seniors.

As per the information and revert form the seniors, they are working on the transfer option for you wing and will come up with the same by the month end.

So till the time please bear with us and wait for some more time.

Thanks and Regards

Santosh Upade Executive | Customer Care- Casa Bella

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi RaKesh,

got verbal confirmation about construction wont start..nothing in Black and White. but its sure that they are working out on other options and shall confrim by monthend (cant rely on deadline again).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetacasa
    Hi Rakeshh & Rajatcasa,

I received mail saying info regarding transfer we will get in the month end. Wait & watch

Dear Mrs. Shah,

Greetings for the Day!

With reference to you mail below, I have already communicated you message to my seniors.

As per the information and revert form the seniors, they are working on the transfer option for you wing and will come up with the same by the month end.

Thanks and Regards

Hi,

hope they meet deadline now and ultimately give possesion as its already too late.
    CommentQuote
  • hi platina c

i book in platina c ----now they are asking to pay stampduty money did anybody else demanded
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetacasa
    Hi Rakeshh & Rajatcasa,

Dear Mrs. Shah,

Greetings for the Day!

Thanks and Regards

hope they meet deadline now and ultimately give possesion as its already too late.

its really encouraging to read todays Times of India news where 1 builder from pune and 1 from North i.e.DLF are fined exorbitantly for delay in posession and making 1 sided agreement(DLF).

DLF is royally penalised for 630 CR and pune Builder had to pay 45 lac for not meeting possesion deadline.

its good that now this cheaters are being taken for task by Authority.so even we can expect justice incase of non fulfillment of commitment.:bab (59):

its really encouraging to read todays Times of India news where 1 builder from pune and 1 from North i.e.DLF are fined exorbitantly for delay in posession and making 1 sided agreement(DLF).

DLF is royally penalised for 630 CR and pune Builder had to pay 45 lac for not meeting possesion deadline.

its good that now this cheaters are being taken for task by Authority.so even we can expect justice incase of non fulfillment of commitment.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i have only paid about 20% plus stamp duty and registration. Awaiting the clearance from MMRDA.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by apartmentseeker
    i have only paid about 20% plus stamp duty and registration. Awaiting the clearance from MMRDA.

u finish stampduty apartment seeker and if finish then whcih date cause earlier in feb this year they told me do stampduty when i already make DD then they told me to cancel because mmrda not approved
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Thanks a ton apartmentseekr & rajatcasa .

Me will approach to mine customer care and will keep you posted latest update if any .

Rakessh
    CommentQuote
  • i got the stamp duty paid and registration done in dec 2010
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha School construction status

Is anyone who has got possession in CB/CBG planning to shift there? In that case do you know when the Lodha school construction will be completed or even if it has begun?

Have checked on nearby good schools, but they are quite far-off, like the Podar International in Kalyan and Omkar International in Dombivilli. Other than that there seems to be no good schools nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vss_2011
    Is anyone who has got possession in CB/CBG planning to shift there? In that case do you know when the Lodha school construction will be completed or even if it has begun?

Have checked on nearby good schools, but they are quite far-off, like the Podar International in Kalyan and Omkar International in Dombivilli. Other than that there seems to be no good schools nearby.

schools are in vicinity of 4 to 5 kms only but not sure about school bus facility till Lodha....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vss_2011

you can look out for Sister Nivedita(approx 5 KM) and Vidya niketan(3 KM)..
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updates?

Does anybody have any updates on construction? Latest architect certificate etc.

Praveen
    UTOPIA D
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have an update on PLATINA C?
    CommentQuote
  • Commencement Certificate for Platina A, CBG (Cluster 8)

Hi Everyone,

Could someone help me in providing the commencement certificate for Casa Bella Gold, Platina A (Cluster 8).
    These guy's have provided me old CC which just shows approval for Stilt + 8 Floors and now God knows how much time they will take more to send me the updated one.
    I thought if someone in this forum would have it, will help me saving time for my bank loan formalities.
    Loan almost at the last stage just they are waiting for the correct Commencement Certificate i.e reflecting approval of Stilt+18 Floors.
    Would appreciate if someone can share it with me coz I actually doubt the time and efficiency of our Customer Care.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any demand for Platina A,Casa Bella Gold

Hi,

Anyone with booking in Platina A, Casa Bella Gold who has received any kind of payment demand from the builder like for Plinth or Slab (Part of 80% payment) as I haven't heard any sort of payment demand communication from the builder apart from Service tax demand.

No clue whats the status of the construction for Platina A,CBG !
    CommentQuote