They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any Water Logging issue at Casa ? ?

    Hi Guys,

    Our construction place is/was very well known for water logging during Monsoon's.
    So any clue did we have similar problem at our project near Casa Rio or CBG ?

    Last 2-3 days it was pouring like anything in Mumbai. So has Lodha made any arrangements for it ??

    :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Commencement Certificate for Casa Bella Gold

    Hi All,

    Please find the latest Commencement Certificate for Casa Bella Gold for your reference.

    Good News : Approval now uptill 19th Floor.

    :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HariSP
    Hi Guys,

    Our construction place is/was very well known for water logging during Monsoon's.
    So any clue did we have similar problem at our project near Casa Rio or CBG ?

    Last 2-3 days it was pouring like anything in Mumbai. So has Lodha made any arrangements for it ??

    :bab (4):


    Hi,

    there was no water logging in premises of Casa....i do pass from same road everyday and do keep watch on same issue as even i doubted it earlier...but it seems Lodha has taken care of issue (only issue):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

    there was no water logging in premises of Casa....i do pass from same road everyday and do keep watch on same issue as even i doubted it earlier...but it seems Lodha has taken care of issue (only issue):bab (59):


    Talking about Casabella Or Gold or Rio.. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    45
    Platina B
    Stub column completed
    46
    Platina C
    Stub column completed
    47
    Platina D
    Stub column completed
    48
    Platina E
    First slab in progress
    49
    Platina F
    First slab in progress
    50
    Europa A
    Stub Column completed




    platina a pcc and footing is in progress


    i m trying to upload but not grtting and apartment seekaer trying to mail u but mail is not going
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Talking about Casabella Or Gold or Rio.. :bab (59):


    Bella and gold as they are in same compound..no idea on Rio
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Report

    Dear Surya,
    Kindly mail Construction Report on laxmikantbugade(AT)yahoo.com

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by surya2089
    45


    Platina B
    Stub column completed

    46

    Platina C
    Stub column completed

    47

    Platina D
    Stub column completed

    48

    Platina E
    First slab in progress

    49

    Platina F
    First slab in progress

    50

    Europa A
    Stub Column completed




    platina a pcc and footing is in progress


    i m trying to upload but not grtting and apartment seekaer trying to mail u but mail is not going
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    lb i mailed you kindly check and if possible pls attached ,i m trying it but not getting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    45


    Platina B
    Stub column completed

    46

    Platina C
    Stub column completed

    47

    Platina D
    Stub column completed

    48

    Platina E
    First slab in progress

    49

    Platina F
    First slab in progress

    50

    Europa A
    Stub Column completed




    platina a pcc and footing is in progress


    i m trying to upload but not grtting and apartment seekaer trying to mail u but mail is not going

    Thanks, but what is the date of your information?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    its 15/8/11
    CommentQuote
  • Updates on construction (Arch certificate dtd 150811)

    Had been to Lodha Mahalaxmi office and received the arch certificate dtd 150811. Also asked for a copy of photo of my cluster and I received it. Attaching both.

    Praveen
    UTOPIA D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Had been to Lodha Mahalaxmi office and received the arch certificate dtd 150811. Also asked for a copy of photo of my cluster and I received it. Attaching both.

    Praveen
    UTOPIA D


    Hi,

    Anyone from Magnifica have received notification for transfer to another wing..pl share
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat,

    For Suprema D wing I have been calling eveyday regarding transfer & asking for status, in fact had been to Mahalaxmi office also, not getting proper response , everytime they saying after 10 days we will be able to say anything on transfer, are you getting same replies???







    Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

    Anyone from Magnifica have received notification for transfer to another wing..pl share
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetacasa
    Hi Rajat,

    For Suprema D wing I have been calling eveyday regarding transfer & asking for status, in fact had been to Mahalaxmi office also, not getting proper response , everytime they saying after 10 days we will be able to say anything on transfer, are you getting same replies???



    Hi,

    Yes even i get same revert for my cluster i.e. Suprema -D.

    they have started with other wings for transfer and shall proceed for Suprema once rest are done..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

    Yes even i get same revert for my cluster i.e. Suprema -D.

    they have started with other wings for transfer and shall proceed for Suprema once rest are done..


    ne idea ..where they are shifting every1 to? .. So many of the clusters are seeming have problem...Whats the final layout going to be ? :D

    If every1 is getting accomodated in same project, it means they had huge inventory blocked and not "all sold" as they claimed earlier...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote