Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post
    Does not court take the cognizance of those who paid the money in cash for car parking? Now it is no longer a secret that Lodhas have taken the money in cash and IT raids have also found 200cr un-accounted. What happend to that ?
    Court should take this matter. Lodhas have taken parking charges and now they have merged that amount in Base Price for all flats. It is like this - do whatever you want, I will take parking charges either through this or that route. It is simple......

Sorry to see your story. However, you are lucky that your building is at least standing and may be also on MMRDA plan.

regards

Comment

Approval of Casa Bella Gold

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
      Can u pl. provide bank info and contact details, others can also take advantage of this info. if required by them.
      Hi,
      Please contact LIC Housing Finance Ltd, Kalyan branch.

Comment

Originally posted by harshad1975 View Post
        Does not court take the cognizance of those who paid the money in cash for car parking? Now it is no longer a secret that Lodhas have taken the money in cash and IT raids have also found 200cr un-accounted. What happend to that ?
        Good question Hardshad ! don't expect any answers not whilst we have the present set up in powar. :- (

Comment

Registration for Europa

Originally posted by gnavimumbai View Post
          I have also got letter for stamp duty and registration. I have booked in Europa cluster. Has anyone else in the same cluster received such intimations? can the registration be done if all clearances are not in place?

I ve also booked in Europa, CBG. I am still awaiting for the registration. Has anyone visited the site? Any update?

Comment

Hello,

Have booked in PRIMIA cluster, got the demand letter for plinth few days back. The architects certificates do not mention any progress for Europa cluster, so assume development has not started.

Regards.

Comment

You must have completed all the registration formalities, how are the conditions of registration; is there any specific clause on pending approvals/clearances etc.

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
              Hello,

Have booked in PRIMIA cluster, got the demand letter for plinth few days back. The architects certificates do not mention any progress for Europa cluster, so assume development has not started.

Regards.

Comment

Yes, registration was done in Nov 2010, frankly did not read it keeping in mind the approvals, but don't think they mentioned about approvals, will go through it once again.

Comment

latest update on CB Suprema C status

Hi All,
                  below is the response i received from lodha CC after enquiring about construction status of CB suprema C ....

Greetings from Lodha!

Construction in Supream C wing has not started yet however will be starting from 30th May 2011 and we will update you accordingly.
                  We are still waiting for approvals.

Please feel free to call for any clarification.

Comment

Confused State of CBG Customers

Dear All,

I have booked in Platina-A. Got regn done on 11 Feb 11. There is lot of confusion on Lodha projects. See, how come regn getting done for 18 floor bldgs while they got sanctioned FSI for upto 8 floors only. The plans submitted and Commencement Certificate issued by MMRDA is upto 8 flooors for Platina, but see the odacity of the bldrs optimistic attitude......selling upto 18 floors. Plight is even banks like HDFC SBI are also sanctioning the loan for these bldgs. It is all strong lobby......and we are poor customers. I am amazed to see that how much they take us for granted.

As we all know that Lodha will deliver the projects but you see it is heights of ........................Ideas invited.

Comment

Possession Status Casa Bella

Anyone from CB has got possession of flat?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X