They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Interesting to read the comments on this forum ... I am surprised that so many have bought flats and then started doing due diligence! Clearly, you invested because you saw value in it - the builder cannot be blamed for the location, transport etc.. Anyone who is familiar with that area knows what it is. Anyone who isn't should be doing the diligence before buying!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prkadam
    Hi everyone who have booked in cassabella.
    I myself booked in 8 storey 2BHK optima 2253/- on 4th oct 2009
    I have received only receipt for 27000 and no further communication as of now.My queries are:
    1. How many phases are there in cassa bella/gold.what are the expected possession dates for each phase they promised.
    2. Are they at present processing applications which were done before june /july.
    3. Has any one paid the stampduty/registration charges.
    4. Is lodha heaven whichis located opposite to cassabella site owned by lodha(how is the project of lodha heaven)
    5. what is status of onsite construction.

Pt 3. As of now I believe, LODHA is busy giving out allotment letters only, and maybe agreements for a few, no Stamp duty, registration charges has been demanded yet.

Pt 4. Lodha Heaven builder is a sister concern for this Lodha project (casa bella & casa bella gold). Their management is completely different. How good is that project. No idea...

Pt 5. For Casa Bella Gold - 0% site progress
    For Casa Bella - For some towers they have constructed
    upto 2nd storey.

Rest of the points I don't know.
    CommentQuote
  • project status

I am reading the comments for quite some time. I though i will give the information available with me. TheLatest status is as follows:

The construction work for the first few building of G+8 has commenced. I think it is cluster five.

The builder started execution agreement, but the executed agreement not released by the registrar as scanning machine is not working at registrars office.

Yes parking money taken in cash, but it was clearly informed at the time of enquiry.

The allotment letter clearly state that one parking space will be allotted.

Now a days it is commen to charge development charges etc and keep the basic price low to attract buyers attention. We have to workout effective cost for the built up area and then compare the same for reasonableness.

Whether builder will deliver what he promissed in the broucher, only time can tell.

I have booked a small flat just for my next generation requirement point of view. I have seen the Mira Road development from srach to a city. When I first visited Mira Road, I could count the people at railway platform and there were only first four buildings of shantistar was ready and no one else were present there. There is a great advantage of having a flat a planned township.

At the movement everthing seems fine. We have to wait and watch.

k
    CommentQuote
  • Project Status

Thanks Krishna, you are talking about the Casa Bella complex at Dombivili i'm resuming - am a bit confused as you also mention Mira Road. Thank again
    CommentQuote
  • casa bella

Originally Posted by fray54
    Thanks Krishna, you are talking about the Casa Bella complex at Dombivili i'm resuming - am a bit confused as you also mention Mira Road. Thank again

yes i am talking about casa bella ( not gold). reference of MIRA Road is just given for comparison. The case bella site looks similar to Mira road site which I saw around 24 years back. If everything goes well and Mhape develops as good IT and ITES hub as envisaged by Govt of Maharashtra, CAsa Bella town ship will have a great advantage subject again builder keeping his promise. Lodha as good show masters which we should not forget.

K
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Originally Posted by krishna1
    yes i am talking about casa bella ( not gold). reference of MIRA Road is just given for comparison. The case bella site looks similar to Mira road site which I saw around 24 years back. If everything goes well and Mhape develops as good IT and ITES hub as envisaged by Govt of Maharashtra, CAsa Bella town ship will have a great advantage subject again builder keeping his promise. Lodha as good show masters which we should not forget.

K

Thanks again Krishna, didn't realise something similar was also planned way back 24 years ago...was under the impression gated communities was a fairly new concept in India.... You're right tho' on your assumptions about it being a great place provided ..... gov't goes ahead with it's plans and Lodha fulfill their promises. Hope so, for all our sakes:)
    CommentQuote
  • This is true.. i also experienced the same thing... i wanted lot of info on applying for loan and otehr stuff. they kept me hanging for 3-4 days and then got back hard on them to get me the details what i was looking for. Also , they are keen on asking for parking money. Lets see what happens..
    has any1 on this froum booked in Casa bella gold?? 2nd installment is coming due in short time.. JUst wanted to know has anyone received any kind of letter or anything from Lodha??
    PLz reply..
    CommentQuote
  • How Many Buildings Work has started?

I have booked flat in casa bella not in gold
    in casa bella 1bhk flats are air conditioned or not
    i mean they will give us ac for bedroom or not.
    how much And which buildings have completed of casa bella.
    Please reply me as fast as possible

Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • i have got receipt letter of booking and receipt letter of first install ment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by murman
    Hello,

can someone please advise if this is worth investing and would there be a good return in the long term. i have visited the site and seems too far from dombivli station and is a desserted place on the highway................

LODHAs dombivli project is not an ideal investment..its outside city limits..moreover the construction is of poor quality..dont go by fancy news paper cuttings..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehta_anand
    LODHAs dombivli project is not an ideal investment..its outside city limits..moreover the construction is of poor quality..dont go by fancy news paper cuttings..

Think of after 3 years when international airport will be action.
    CommentQuote
  • Thks sandeep bhor can i know reciept of cssa bella gold? or casa bella.What about loan hav you applied or not?Also let us know have yu given parking money if yes then have they included in allotment leeter?
    CommentQuote
  • I am talking about casabella not casabella gold
    I have paid booking amount 27000 I got Receipt Of that
    Then after one month i paid first instalment and after 7 days i got the receipt of that

i will pay bike parking charges
    CommentQuote
  • Casa bella

No they are not providing AC in Casa bella, it is only for Casa bella Gold customers
    CommentQuote
  • Casa bella Gold

Is any one has the upate when Casa Bella Gold Construction will start?
    CommentQuote