Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Generally, it is good to get your loan from bank which has approved project in which you are buying flat. This avoids hassles of arranging all the documents that are required from the builder.

In my knowledge, you will have to pay registration and stamp duty by yourself. Anyways, you will not be getting 100% loan but around 85% loan and 15% down payment is inclusive of stamp duty and registration.
    Good thing will be to ask bank representative who is assisting you in this describing your situation.

Good luck...

Comment

Which bank is asking for blue prints? Change your bank..

Yes. Stamp duty and registration charges are included under loan charges.

Comment

loan requirements

I think you're right Debayan, have inquired about the docs required for loan application and nowhere have they mentioned "blue-prints' will know for sure next week as have appt with bank's representatives - will post details here then.

Comment

Dear Akash,

Can you let us know if agreement copy details of amenties,stamp duty & registration charges also like you to describe more on same and have you got loans approved based on same?

Comment

Point no 1

Stamp duty and registration charges are covered under loan (of any bank I might add)

Point no 2

The upfront amount that builders usually ask IS NOT covered under loan, because they charge it under infrastructure costs, etc and not under stamp duty registration or construction costs.

So bascially arranging the upfront money is a problem for majority of users as I can see.

What about discussion on the projects good and bad points? Anybody care to give insight?

Comment

lets

yes Debayan, lets begin a discussion, thanks - with specifics to the Casa Bella complex in Dombivili ? I too bought in the complex more on the basis of the rep of the Builder as well as the attractiveness of the brochure, otherwise know nothing about the area and it's surroundings. Am gathering facts, which will pass on shortly.

Comment

Lodhas are big cheaters! Although they show the rate psf appearing a bit low, they charge heavily on the things such as infrastructure cost, club house charge, phalana phalana etc.., which no other builders do. Why should they charge infrastructure charge separately? If they must, why don't they add that in the rate itself instead of putting separately. This makes their behavious suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by shabbo_Azmi View Post
                  Lodhas are big cheaters! Although they show the rate psf appearing a bit low, they charge heavily on the things such as infrastructure cost, club house charge, phalana phalana etc.., which no other builders do. Why should they charge infrastructure charge separately? If they must, why don't they add that in the rate itself instead of putting separately. This makes their behavious suspicious.
                  Thats true.. Other charges are too high and also parking they are charging which yield to high rate psf.

One more thing I observed is there is no good response from the people from Lodha after booking. They doesnt care about the buyers. Me and one my frnd booked a flat before 50days but we did not receive receipts for first payment till now. If we call them, they are saying "YES SIR SURELY WE WILL SEND!... lab lab lab...". Not sure how to handle this. Please help.. If anybody have any good contacts in Lodha so that we can escalate it to higher people in Lodha.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I had got the agreement copy that they had emailed me some time back vetted from my lawyer & according to him the title is clear.

I had inquired with the lodha guys & they have told me to submit 2 Cheques for the stamp duty & registration.According to them the agreement would be signed after 20th December though I doubt it.Has anyone got the agreement done with Lodha?

I have still not paid the parking charges that they had asked for & want a commitment from them on the agrrement date post which I will make the payment.

Has anyone of you got the allotment letter yet?

As far as the project is concerned I think it is a good investment.

Comment

Originally posted by AkashM View Post
                      Hi Guys,

I had got the agreement copy that they had emailed me some time back vetted from my lawyer & according to him the title is clear.

I had inquired with the lodha guys & they have told me to submit 2 Cheques for the stamp duty & registration.According to them the agreement would be signed after 20th December though I doubt it.Has anyone got the agreement done with Lodha?

I have still not paid the parking charges that they had asked for & want a commitment from them on the agrrement date post which I will make the payment.

Has anyone of you got the allotment letter yet?

As far as the project is concerned I think it is a good investment.
                      good investment...??? gimmme a break..... this is one of the worst investments ever.... stay away from these cheaters - lodhas!!!
                      i did and have cancelled my booking!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X