They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Website

Hi,
    How did you launch website?
    Are you company person or customer?
    I would also like to launch for Orchid Ozone.
    This is good way of forming groups of like minded people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bbay2011
    Thanks Sunnyjey :) I follow the Rio thread closely (its been so much help)...so would be glad to join...I hope you also mean to include the Casa Bella Gold owners too :)

I received many mails requesting to add Casa Bella Project at PalavaCity.com which offers much more services than just single thread forum.

I have plan to include Casa Bella Gold too, but I don't have names of CBG clusters. I would appreciate if someone email/PM me latest architect letter or names of CBG clusters.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish.shah26
    Hi,
    How did you launch website?
    Are you company person or customer?
    I would also like to launch for Orchid Ozone.
    This is good way of forming groups of like minded people.

Dear Ashish,

I am one of the Flat Owner of CasaRio and not a technical professional.

I have created this site to help fellow members with my own fund. Believe me, launching website is not easy, it is quite expensive as well as consumes lot of time.

If you have extra time and money, then please contact me through private message or from Palavacity.com forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sunnyjey

Hi sunnyjey,

I have given my request for registration. Please accept it.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Manoj

Originally Posted by sunnyjey
    Dear Ashish,

I am one of the Flat Owner of CasaRio and not a technical professional.

I have created this site to help fellow members with my own fund. Believe me, launching website is not easy, it is quite expensive as well as consumes lot of time.

If you have extra time and money, then please contact me through private message or from Palavacity.com forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Hi sunnyjey,

I have given my request for registration. Please accept it.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Manoj

Membership is accepted.

Please login to the PalavaCity.com and add details of your flat.

Let me know if you need any help.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sunnyjey..I have added my flat details..

Also request you to edit your signature to include Casa Bella too! :)

Thanks again!

Palavacity.com
    The dedicated site for all CasaRio, CasaRio Gold & Casa Bella Flat owners.
    Find your Neighbor, Post your Queries in Forum, Upload Photos, Download Useful builder documents & Much More. Join Now!!!

Membership is accepted.

Please login to the PalavaCity.com and add details of your flat.

Let me know if you need any help.
    CommentQuote
  • CBG Arch Certificate

Here you go,Sunnyjey..here's the latest for CBG.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

anybody having latest artch cerificate of CBG
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by bbay2011

its strange to see on 15 august certificate shows platina-c --stub coloumn in progress----
    31--august- plinth intiated---

but starting of this month i get mail from yatin kamat that i have to wait for 3to4 moths because they are waiting for some approvals---so if they are waiting for some approvals how come they mention that plinth is intiated and on july they already took plinth money--when i ask them how come u charge b4 they tell its system shows payment is due so we mail u reagrding money---

this all certifiacte is fake i think

Dear Mr. Singh,

There is no specific problem as such that you need to worry about. You are in safe hands as far as your investment is concerned. We are just awaiting a couple of approvals after which construction can commence. We are just ensuring compliance. Your patience is highly appreciated.

i get thsi mail 11-oct-2013

and till now they took more than 13 lakhs my flats coasting including all 30lakhs ---
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoj M
    Thanks sunnyjey..I have added my flat details..

Also request you to edit your signature to include Casa Bella too! :)

Thanks again!

Thank you Manoj for pointing out my signature. I have made changes and included CB & CBG.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bbay2011

You guys rocks! Within 2 hours of my request I received Architect letter.

Thank you bbay for this letter.

I have added Casa Bella Gold to the PalavaCity.com

Hope to see all CBG Flat owners there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    its strange to see on 15 august certificate shows platina-c --stub coloumn in progress----
    31--august- plinth intiated---

but starting of this month i get mail from yatin kamat that i have to wait for 3to4 moths because they are waiting for some approvals---so if they are waiting for some approvals how come they mention that plinth is intiated and on july they already took plinth money--when i ask them how come u charge b4 they tell its system shows payment is due so we mail u reagrding money---

this all certifiacte is fake i think

Dear Mr. Singh,

There is no specific problem as such that you need to worry about. You are in safe hands as far as your investment is concerned. We are just awaiting a couple of approvals after which construction can commence. We are just ensuring compliance. Your patience is highly appreciated.

i get thsi mail 11-oct-2013

and till now they took more than 13 lakhs my flats coasting including all 30lakhs ---

Hi,

No Wonder Lodha does this goof up (intended) everytime .

I fail to understand how Kapadia Associates (so called Architect) also signs such Document which shows conctruction has started and even forward snaps of construction (non existing) and demands for payment.

even i was fooled in same manner and now got stuck with loan process from last 18 months..

Pathetic management .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for creating the website

You guys rocks! Within 2 hours of my request I received Architect letter.

Thank you bbay for this letter.

I have added Casa Bella Gold to the PalavaCity.com

Hope to see all CBG Flat owners there.

Dear Sunny,
    It is indeed a pretty good website. I have added my details on it. Thanks for approval.
    One suggestion is CBG has got 3 BHK Aura that you dont have as option in the drop down menu. Also status of construction does not have slabs beyond 8, hence I request you to add slab 9 to 18 and 3 BHK Aura options.

Regards

Praveen

UTOPIA D
    CBG
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Dear Sunny,
    It is indeed a pretty good website. I have added my details on it. Thanks for approval.
    One suggestion is CBG has got 3 BHK Aura that you dont have as option in the drop down menu. Also status of construction does not have slabs beyond 8, hence I request you to add slab 9 to 18 and 3 BHK Aura options.

Regards

Praveen

UTOPIA D
    CBG

Dear Praveen,

Thank you for appreciation. I have added 3 BHK Aura as a new option. Please edit your flat details and update it to Aura.

Are you referring Slab as Wing ? Actually I have added all Wings through the Architect letter. So I dont know the actual number of Wings (eg A, B to H....)in Cluster beyond what listed in the letter. If you know, then please let me know.

Secondly, I would appreciate if queries related to PalavaCity.com is posted to the Palavacity.com forum.

BTW, Are you graduate from GMC Mumbai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyjey
    Dear Praveen,

Thank you for appreciation. I have added 3 BHK Aura as a new option. Please edit your flat details and update it to Aura.

Are you referring Slab as Wing ? Actually I have added all Wings through the Architect letter. So I dont know the actual number of Wings (eg A, B to H....)in Cluster beyond what listed in the letter. If you know, then please let me know.

Secondly, I would appreciate if queries related to PalavaCity.com is posted to the Palavacity.com forum.

BTW, Are you graduate from GMC Mumbai?

Thanks Sunny,

I am referring to slabs only. there is no option like slab 9, slab 10 etc. for 18 storied bldgs, if one needs to update construction status.

And yes i am very much a graduate of GMC Mumbai.
    If I am not mistaken r you Sanghasheel? Then we are old batchmates.

Regards

Praveen
    CommentQuote