They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunnyjey
    Dear Praveen,

Thank you for appreciation. I have added 3 BHK Aura as a new option. Please edit your flat details and update it to Aura.

Are you referring Slab as Wing ? Actually I have added all Wings through the Architect letter. So I dont know the actual number of Wings (eg A, B to H....)in Cluster beyond what listed in the letter. If you know, then please let me know.

Secondly, I would appreciate if queries related to PalavaCity.com is posted to the Palavacity.com forum.

BTW, Are you graduate from GMC Mumbai?

Thanks Sunny,

I am referring to slabs only. there is no option like slab 9, slab 10 etc. for 18 storied bldgs, if one needs to update construction status.

And yes i am very much a graduate of GMC Mumbai.
    If I am not mistaken r you Sanghasheel? Then we are old batchmates.

Regards

Praveen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyjey
    I received many mails requesting to add Casa Bella Project at PalavaCity.com which offers much more services than just single thread forum.

I have plan to include Casa Bella Gold too, but I don't have names of CBG clusters. I would appreciate if someone email/PM me latest architect letter or names of CBG clusters.

Dear Sunny,
    I have booked flat in casa bella gold venezia f wing 506.I have gone through palavacity.com and would like you to approve my ID krishna for logging into site.Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Pls let me know if anybody have heard of cash& save offer from lodha.Currently they are offering same to customer whose plinth level is in progress and have approved loan from hdfc bank.Pls advise someone how this offer is towards full disbursement in one go and avail benefit of 2.3 % cash back of total disbursement amout +pre emi saving of 2% & hassle free disbursement at one time along with reduce loan period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kris55in
    Dear Sunny,
    I have booked flat in casa bella gold venezia f wing 506.I have gone through palavacity.com and would like you to approve my ID krishna for logging into site.Thanks in advance.

Membership is approved. Please log into the Palavacity.com family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Thanks Sunny,

I am referring to slabs only. there is no option like slab 9, slab 10 etc. for 18 storied bldgs, if one needs to update construction status.

And yes i am very much a graduate of GMC Mumbai.
    If I am not mistaken r you Sanghasheel? Then we are old batchmates.

Regards

Praveen

Hi Praveen, it is really nice to find old batchmate through this forum. The world is indeed too small. Let's continue chit chat through the Private Message.

Yup, I have added Slab options upto 18th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sunny,

I am a flat owner of casabella.
    i registered in palavacity.com. please approve my membership.

--kutty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kutty
    Dear sunny,

I am a flat owner of casabella.
    i registered in palavacity.com. please approve my membership.

--kutty

Membership approved.

Welcome to the PalavaCity Family.

BTW, you are 250th registered member.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sunny excellent site...Good for everyone...keep it up...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody,

Seems vacation mood is still not over .I have not seen any post from last 1 week.Anyways just to inform today i have got complete disbursement cheque from hdfc bank through save & cash offer.Pls guys keep posting new updates in interest of everyone belonging to casa bella & casa bella gold project.

Regards
    Krishna
    CBG Venezia F(506)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Everybody,

Seems vacation mood is still not over .I have not seen any post from last 1 week.Anyways just to inform today i have got complete disbursement cheque from hdfc bank through save & cash offer.Pls guys keep posting new updates in interest of everyone belonging to casa bella & casa bella gold project.

Regards
    Krishna
    CBG Venezia F(506)

Can you please throw some more light on this Save & cash offer? How much we will be able to save?:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Cash and Save

Cash and save is the most appropriate method used by lodha to fool the customer. example, i book a flat with cost 75lakhs and lodha reduce the value by 5 lakhs upfront because of one time payment from bank under "cash and Save" scheme.

lets say the project completion date is 2014 Nov, so we have to pay intrest on value 70 lakhs for which we are taking loan. per annum intrest cost with 70 lakhs are (12*70thousnd) 8.4 lakhs. In three years we will pay 25 lakhs to bank and getting only 5 lakhs as discount.

This is good liasioning between bank and lodha to make customer fool. suggest you all to avoid this offer.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one share when lodha ask for next 5% post paying 2 installment of 10% and 10%.

Please also share, is it necessary to go for registration and stamp duty even if you are not aware about date of commencement of construction. what would be implication, if we do not proceed for same.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Everybody,

Regards
    Krishna
    CBG Venezia F(506)

Hi Krishna,

Are you done with your registration process? mine is CBG Venezia D, I have got this flat as a transfer process. Soon they will call me for registration, can anyone explain registration process. I have heard they asking service tax other than all amount, is it true? please share your view.

meetacasa
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

There are currently many Polls going on at PalavaCity.com, one of them is

Lodha Customer Care Service Experience

I request all flat owners to login their PC account and cast their vote. We are planning to send the link to Lodha Management requesting them to improve their Service based on Polls.

Following is the link for the Poll:

Lodha Customer Care Service
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruhiya
    Cash and save is the most appropriate method used by lodha to fool the customer. example, i book a flat with cost 75lakhs and lodha reduce the value by 5 lakhs upfront because of one time payment from bank under "cash and Save" scheme.

lets say the project completion date is 2014 Nov, so we have to pay intrest on value 70 lakhs for which we are taking loan. per annum intrest cost with 70 lakhs are (12*70thousnd) 8.4 lakhs. In three years we will pay 25 lakhs to bank and getting only 5 lakhs as discount.

This is good liasioning between bank and lodha to make customer fool. suggest you all to avoid this offer.

Ruhiya,

Agreed that Cash & Save might not be "Big" thing..You have taken value (70lacs) as too high..I don't think even with latest hikes there would be any flat of that amount. Most of us have made investment when 2BHK were around 25-30 lacs..Still it might not make sense...BUT there is no harm in knowing this offer. :bab (45):

Buddy - Can you please throw light on this "Cash & Save" offer?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote