1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

EUROPA E Cluster

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
    Hello,

Have booked in PRIMIA cluster, got the demand letter for plinth few days back. The architects certificates do not mention any progress for Europa cluster, so assume development has not started.

Regards.
    I have booked flat in EUROPA E Cluster in last year feb 2010 since no update last month CBG Customer care asked for Reg & stamp duty DD , which i have handedover on end march 2011, since they have not replied last tuesday ,i have visited thier office & they have informed me that EUROPA Registration is put on HOLD for some issue ,and they return me my DD of Stamp duty ,However sice they have already deposited my DD of MVAT of 1% ,they have agreed to return within 15 days, aND THEY WILL ASKEED freash demand for Registration & stamp duty ,once it is planned, PLease let me know any one for update about EUROPA clusster registration complted by any one ,you may contact me on (M9820887410) Regards, Bhupen

Comment

Originally posted by gnavimumbai View Post
      I have also got letter for stamp duty and registration. I have booked in Europa cluster. Has anyone else in the same cluster received such intimations? can the registration be done if all clearances are not in place?

I have booked flat in EUROPA E Cluster in last year feb 2010 since no update last month CBG Customer care asked for Reg & stamp duty DD , which i have handedover on end march 2011, since they have not replied last tuesday ,i have visited thier office & they have informed me that EUROPA Registration is put on HOLD for some issue ,and they return me my DD of Stamp duty ,However sice they have already deposited my DD of MVAT of 1% ,they have agreed to return within 15 days, aND THEY WILL ASKEED freash demand for Registration & stamp duty ,once it is planned, PLease let me know any one for update about EUROPA clusster registration complted by any one ,you may contact me on (M9820887410) Regards, Bhupen

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
        have sent sanps..do check.
        Hi Rajat,

would be grateful if u pls forwrded me a set of the pix as well on fray54gmail.com - apologies and thanks a lot.

ray

Comment

Lodha Casa Rio

NRI People who booked the flat in Casa Rio can Join the Google Group.
          http://groups.google.com/group/nri-casa-riokar
          Project: Casa Rio, Cluster & Wing: Amazona - A

Comment

REGARDING MVAT DURING POSSESSION

Those who got Possession in Casabella Magnifica ,did you pay that 5% of mvat amount???

Comment

Friends, I have booked Flat at Casa Bella,Suprema-H, Any idea about completion.

Please update me friends.

Comment

Casa Bella Suprema H

Hi Brainyboy,

I too have booked in Suprema H Wing, 6th Floor. As per communication (verbal!!) by customer care executive of Suprema cluster, we should get possession in 2 months time which I seriously doubt. They had demanded for plaster payment few days ago. You have booked on which floor? Let me know the updates you have on Suprema.

Regards,
                Manoj
                Originally posted by brainyboy View Post
                Friends, I have booked Flat at Casa Bella,Suprema-H, Any idea about completion.

Please update me friends.

Comment

CASA BELLA LIC Loan Query

Is someone having any idea whether CASA BELLA has got approval from LICHFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj M View Post
                    Hi Brainyboy,

I too have booked in Suprema H Wing, 6th Floor. As per communication (verbal!!) by customer care executive of Suprema cluster, we should get possession in 2 months time which I seriously doubt. They had demanded for plaster payment few days ago. You have booked on which floor? Let me know the updates you have on Suprema.

Regards,
                    Manoj
                    Hi Manoj,

Have you visited site offlate...i too have booked in Suprema-D but no sign of Construction as yet so was eager to know progress on Suprema.

Comment

Suprema

Hi Rajat,

No as they have still stopped site visit..I do not have any idea on Suprema D though I will check the last Architect Certificate and will let you know if they had mentioned any update on Suprema D.

- Manoj

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                      Hi Manoj,

Have you visited site offlate...i too have booked in Suprema-D but no sign of Construction as yet so was eager to know progress on Suprema.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X